Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Another Drug ID from Radiance

Radiance

Bluelighter
This story is not as interesting as my last drug id post, (with the smokable/eatable twig things, the common suggestion was 2-cb however i dont think it would have been likely since 2-cb is so rare), probably because i never got the chance to try it, but i was just wondering, i'm rather curious.
well, i wanted to get pills the other night, but had no cash. i was complaining a little about it to my new found friend and she quietly led me out of the room and handed me these 2 mysterious pills. she said they
contained speed and also worked on your nerves. they were prescribed for people with anxiety or nervouse disorders. when a normal person takes one (that is someone who doesnt have any nervous/anxiety problems), they make u trip really hard and u see shit and you get really revved up.
and they werent dexies by the way..
well, i was going to take them that night but thought better of it and decided to ask bluelight what they were first. however, 2 minutes ago, i just realised that i washed my pants today with the little tablets inside. so i'm going to have to try and recall from my druken, almost passed out memory of friday night.
they were dark blue pills with a thin white stripe running through the middle of them, not lengthways, but the stripe went around the tablet. the tablet was rather small, less than a centimetre in diametre, fairly flat, only a couple of millimetres thick, and it was slightly domed: imagine a mini-discus. (or however u spell it)
written on the pills (i think on one side only) was something like "S K F" and "5" underneath it.
ok, so enough of my long post, what do u people think it may have been?
OH, and enchanted, u saw what these little things looked like, am i missing any details?
thanx guys,
Radiance
------------------

[This message has been edited by Radiance (edited 19 February 2001).]

thanx AR, no luck on rxlist
i'm not up with the medical terminology and i havent found anything promising in the search. thanx anyways

From what I can understand from RxList, the tablets you're talking about might be Stelazine (manufactured by Smith Kline Beecham), which are used to treat non-psychotic anxiety and generalised anxiety disorders. These tablets are apparently marked just as you mentioned, with imprint code "SKF 5" and are a blue round tablet. The active ingredient is trifluoperazine hydrochloride equivalent to 5mg of trifluoperazine, and is a tranquiliser with not insignificant side-effects. Primary among the overdose symptoms and long-term high-dose side effects is tardive dyskinesia (uncontrollable jerking motions) which is often present in people who are treated with other anti-psychotic drugs (narcoleptics), and may be irreversible.
IMHO: avoid at all costs, there are FAR less risky drugs to take recreationally.
NB: This information is based on a guess at the drug you described from the appearance of the pill, and your description of the usual indications.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

They sound like Xanax 2mg's to me.
Lucky you!
They're an anti-anxiety pill. Really nice.

From RxList.com
HOW SUPPLIED
Xanax Tablets are Available as Follows:
0.25 mg: White, oval, scored, imprinted "XANAX 0.25".
0.5 mg: Peach, oval, scored, imprinted "XANAX 0.5".
1 mg: Blue, oval, scored, imprinted "XANAX 1.0".
2 mg: White, oblong, multi-scored, imprinted "XANAX" on one side and "2" on the reverse side.
Doesn't sound like the same thing, unless they come in different forms in different countries?
BT
smile.gif

what extactly do BL's pop xanax 4?
Just wondering, cause I have had two full boxes in my cupboard for over a year now - I just thought they were stress pills - what do they do for you?

Stay away from the 'friend/junkie' that gave them to you, pitty her compulsive jerking and desperateness.
Xanax is very easy to identify dot 7 and I have had the blue bars many times... the fact these were round was pretty obvious!
Scratch there is alot about Xanax in the 'Other Drugs' forum. It belongs to a family of drugs called benzodiazepines and is perscribed for anxiety disorders. I have personally used Xanax to induce sleep after a night out but some people use them in combination with alcohol to get'fucked up.'

thanx everyone for the responses, esp Big Trancer. i'm glad i thought better of it and didnt take them.