Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill effect?

MokeMan

Bluelighter
at kryal i took my first pill (X-men) and nothing happened! this wouldn't bother me but my mate took the same pill and said it was great. my question is what the fuck happened? at the end of the nite i was down $35 and had a sore jaw and that was it

sore jaw, eh?
smile.gif

was your jaw sore because you'd been chewing gum like crazy (I know I tend to when I'm dancing -- as Liz Smylie says, it stimulates saliva!!!!! YAY!) or because you'd had a yummy mdma pill and gnashed your teeth all night but just didn't realise because you were so overwhelmed by the whole kryal experience?
could've been a speed bomb, I remember seeing something about x-men (white, right?) on pillreports and I don't think it was a terribly good pill. I know when I have speed bombs I really need to chew gum, I have to chew on SOMETHING or I just run around chomping my teeth together like a fucking idiot. when I'm on a good pill I grind like mad and eh, you know the drill...
so the point of this post? um, I don't know. oh yeah, maybe you should test it and find out what it was... probably a speedbomb, that's why you didn't feel any of the nice mdma goodness. probably kept you up and dancing all night though... stop you from freezing your arse off in ballarat.
smile.gif

moral: TEST TEST TEST, go for the black/purple reaction.

Hi MokeMan,
Any one of a number of things could have contributed to the way your night turned out. A large part of the effects drugs have on our brains is due to specific chemical effects, but there is also a (not insignificant) contribution called "set and setting". This means that the "set" of your mind and body going into the experience, your mood, your emotional state and your health, all contribute to the experience, as does the "setting" in which they are taken. If you're having a fun night and are really amped for a good time, then chances are a drug will effect you positively. If you're depressed, or in an unfamiliar environment where you feel edgy or unwelcome, then you may not have the desired effect from the same drug.
The other thing is that all pills are not created equal. Some pills (the good ones) contain an active amount of MDMA which will give very definite, unique effects. However, some other pills contain different chemicals such as speed, which will keep you awake, but not give you that "ecstasy" feeling.
Have a read of the FAQ for this forum, called "EVERYONE READ!", it's long but the information contained is priceless.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I think you hit the nail right on the head with your moral of the story kafren.
As for looking like a complete retard and sitting there gnashing your teeth together, I used to do that really bad but now I've learnt that if you just concentrate on not doing it for a little while you can stop it.
Better luck next time MokeMan and remember test, test, test. Oh yeah and dont sit around waiting for the pill to work just start having fun and it'll soon hit ya!
wink.gif

Have heard/read these are actually K-Bombs. Had friends who swapped their pills for these at kryal as well, they actually really enjoyed the pills, dont ask me why though MD is the king
smile.gif