Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crap Pills lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferrett1979

Bluelighter
Have u lot in oz noticed how many shite or bunk pills have beencirculating round Australia over the last month? By looking at pill reports in shows more or less 1 in 2 is not mdma or is shite. U lot always say your pills r far stronger than European pills but i on this edvidence thats a crock of shit. Its just so HIT and MISS in your country unlike in europe where most of the pills contain mdxx and r generally pretty good.

People say the pills are better than europe?
Ive never heard that, ive always heard the opposite.

Personally id have no idea because i havent experienced pills in europe (i havent even been to europe), so i oculdnt compare.

One thing i can tell you is that pills over here dont seem to be that good on average.
Every now and again you'll get a decent one, but half the time they're not really that good.
Over the past 6 months, ive only been happy really happy with 3 pills.
Pandas, Mitsus and Egyptian eyes (although the eyes ive had three very different rolls on. First time, smacky, second time, depressed as hell, third time, best buzz ive had in 4 months.)

allot of countries think there pills are better then all other countries. I remember an Irish girl I met in Sydney saying pills are so much better in Ireland and way way cheaper then here, after she had a Mitsubishi with me it was all over for her, Irish people sound the funniest when there talking at a million miles an hour!

Bad pills eh?

Hmmm.... I havent had a bad pill since about May.
Sucks to be you. ;)

there will always be people saying that there are only shit pills about, and always others who are getting great pills all year round. its all about who you know.

if you're buying your stuff from random dealers in the club every time you go out, of course you're going to get shit pills. if they were any good, the dealer would keep them to sell them to friends while offloading the shit ones to random clubbers.

re: pills being better in europe, i had a few pills in europe; none came close to any of the good pills ive had in australia. that said, i was buying from random dealers at the party, so i probably wasnt getting europes finest. you have to remember though, in europe your paying about 10%the aussie cost (i hope thats allowed under guidelines since its not a plain figure) per pill; so even if they're not as strong, you're getting more bang for your buck

In my experience, Aussie pills are pretty consistantly good to very good.

Get a new dealer if you're getting shit pills.

syntech said:
is this within the guidlines?

No, it's not, unfortunately - availability discussions aren't allowed in this forum's guidelines. Sorry.

(Just closing to help the mods out over the holidays - hope that's okay)

Status
Not open for further replies.