Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2cp help me out

mazdrift

Bluelighter
ok i have a green mitis and i am told that it is 2cp a few people i no have had them and they have sed that they are not that great whats is it is it safeish and can you take it wil molly

ps i used seach button no dice

g thanks dude that was the most help ive ever had on here you fool.

i dnt have a test kit and carnt get one for a few days thats why i came on here. all i want to no is what it is. And is it safe.( yes i no that drugs arnt safe) and can it be taken with mdma.

some one i no tested the same batch (out of the same bag) thanks for the links ill have a read

there are more then one batch of green doves going around. some have traces of 2cp some dont. one of the ones we had (out of a bag of 14 or so, from the one guy) came up 2cp the rest didnt.

Can you please let us know how you came to the conclusion that these pills had 2cp in them.
What did you test with, and what were the test results?

A few to many conclusions and no facts being thrown about here I think.

If you want anyone to help you your going to need to be a bit clearer yourself. I'd take rm1x's advice first.

Care to descibe the pill a bit better than that? Where are you from? Most importantly how did you test them and can you do it again?

If someones told you they are no good, flush them down the toilet.

i didnt test them and i dnt no the first thing about testing them but a person that is close to me had tested them and thats what he came up with i didnt want you to tell me to test them again or any thing along those lines just . what is 2cp . and i now no and im not taking it doesnt sound like my cup of tea thanks for the info

modem said:
there are more then one batch of green doves going around. some have traces of 2cp some dont. one of the ones we had (out of a bag of 14 or so, from the one guy) came up 2cp the rest didnt.

We're talkin about mitsi's aren't we? Not doves?

Anyway, I tripped my balls off after a Green Dove on christmas night.

Then again, i was drunk as a skunk before hand, dropped an MDMA capsule then like 2hrs after droppin that (wasnt all that great) i chewed up four mogadons, had a pipe of meth, then chewed up the green dove. 1hr later i had half a white apple.

Before i dropped the apple, we were in the car.
I was sitting there, composing an SMS on my gatorade bottle for like 2 minutes - no shit. I was totally convinced i was sending a msg on my phone. I snapped out of it and was like "what the fuck?"

That was wierd.

Reindeer hats and sunglasses randomly materialised on peoples heads... then shit went weird :D

I cant really remember the rest of the evening (mmm benzos), but according to friends...

I was sitting on the steps, and started staring at some chicks legs. I got on my haunches and slowly crawled up to her, she was like 5m away. I kept reaching out my arm like i thought they were right in front of me.
When i finally got there and touched em, i said "woah man. who put cricket stumps in here"

Yeah. Odd.

Also, I kept dropping my cigarette and picking it up, thinking it was a slippery cricket ball?

Apparently I wandered off for half an hour, and then just re-appeared. I do *not* know what happened.

I swear the green dove did funny things to my head... i'm suspecting MDA due to the fact I had no noticable MDMA empathy... just a wild ass headfuck.
My head was doing the MDA jitters too, when you feel speedy as fark and just cant stop bouncing your head around...

That was a pretty good night.

I woke up the next afternoon at like 1pm feeling OK. A little scattered. But OK.

Had some random scratches on my hand, and people laughing at me, but all in all a good night.

PS - no, i dont think the doves had 2CP in 'em - the high from 2CP is far more like that from mushrooms IMO. More of an introspective "thinking" high - instead of a delusional speedy mess :D
(And 2CP makes you laugh. And laugh. And laugh)

Still there hasn't been 2C-B in any reported pill for a long time.

Mazdrift: Its stands to reason that no one can make a claim such as "this pill has 2cp in it" or "this pill has 2c-t-7 in it" etc etc.
The reason for this is due to the reagents available to us only show the precence of a _2c_ not which one it is. So its possible to say that a 2c is pressent but not which one it is.

The reason for this is due to the reagents available to us only show the precence of a _2c_ not which one it is. So its possible to say that a 2c is pressent but not which one it is

Incorrect. Please refer to http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_faq_testing_kits.shtml

I have personally tested many many different drugs with the marquis reagent and the results are as follows:

Ampetamine/Methamphetamine - red/orange
MDA/MDMA/MDEA - purple/black
2C-T-7/2C-T-2 - salmon red
2C-I/2C-B - lime green
2C-E/2C-P - no change
4HO-DET - olive brown

It would be very difficult to determine between 2C-I and 2C-B for instance, but very easy to tell between an alkylthio substituted, and a halogen substituted 2C.

The 2C-halogen reaction colour is very intense and difficult to miss. If there was a 2C-halogen in a pill you would definitely know about it after testing it. The only way to determine if a pill has alkyl-substituted 2C in it (ie 2C-P) is to get it GC/MS tested.

My appoligies, I was reffering only to the 2C-I/2C-B reactions when I said it was not possibly to differentiate. I was unaware that 2c-t-7 and friends had different marquis reagent reactions.
I was only reffering to 2c's and was aware that meth/amphet, mdxx and tryptamines such as DMT can result in reagent changes great enought to differentiate the substances.