Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

using coke for the first time.

terbs

Bluelighter
hey, im just wondering if anyone has some advice for me. My mate and I are getting a 1/4 of a gram of coke each for NYE. Im a very heavy pill user, though ive been off them for a month, i wouldnt mind popping a couple aswell.

Would there be any ideal time to use it?, (ive heard coke has piss arse longevity.). Is there any problem mixing coke with other drugs( pills, cut meth, booze.)

any help would be great.

:)

BTW: this coke is apparently of a decent grade. this stuff is twice as expensive as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
i reckon coke is best on your comedown, only problem is theres NEVER enough!

There can always be a problem with mixing drugs, but from what I hear alcohol and coke taken in the right doses is the best way to take it. That way you get the most out of the coke without any other drugs over powering it (besides the alcohol)

As advice i'd suggest to have the coke first (while drinking if you decide to do that), then afterwards once it's worn off have the pills.

Remember always to not over do it and be careful when taking different drugs in one night, only takes a little bit too much of something and your in trouble.

Someone correct me if I am wrong with the information above.

Yep, I'd go coke then when you're feeling that wear off, take the pills. The reason for this is that 1/4 of a gram isn't much if it is good, and if like most Aussie coke, it's shit, then it'll last you about 40 minutes, after which you'll be going crazy for more coke.

I also recommend alcohol, from personal experience it is much better. I believe (but will stand corrected) that the alcohol will increase the amount of the active metabolite norcocaine and will also produce cocaethylene, another active metabolite.

ok, so booze and pills first...then take the coke towards the end of the night. I was going to do this anyway, as im aware 1/4 of a gram isnt that much, and i heard you get in a really shit mood coming down, which would not be a good time to pop.

thanks peeps

If you take cocaine while on ecstasy then it will lessen (or kill) the effects of the ecstasy.

If you take coke before or during your pill experience it will prevent the ecstasy from working properly and make it shit. Best to take the coke when you're coming down from the pills.

clop

neuron, im extremely exprienced with both pills and cut meth, im aware with mixing the two.

i was leaning towards the coke after the ectasy had come and gone..

Both are stimulants, the synergy of different stimulants is strongly advised against, and it places massive strain on the cns.

i'd say save coke for the come down, or vice versa. just keep them seperate.

"Im a very heavy pill user"

Then don't expect too much at all esp. with a .25g(that's a tiny amount only acouple lines). Coke will not be anything like E or most drugs, it's a rather subtle high.

Pfft, the reason people keep saying that coke is a subtle high is because the quality of coke here is usually so shit.

It's not subtle if you do enough.

yeh i heard coke is alot like meth, in the respect of it being subtle in smaller doses. Im just want to do a little bit of experimentation. Cokes a habit i could defintly not afford.

Ive only done coke once.
I found it to be quite annoying. I had this constantly confused feeling. I couldnt work out what i wanted to do and what i didnt want to do.

Although, i found the rush a couple of seconds after having a line was very intense. And that part i absolutley loved.

But i have no idea if it was good quality or not. (nothing to compare it to)

Beer and Coke - yum.

Seriously don't have pills and coke together as wasting the best effects of each. If you are to have them on the same day, then all the coke first, enjoy, then pills.

J.

Personaly I would recomend using all the coke you have but start with only small lines as I find if you do large lines of good cocaine the gag reflex responds very quickly. ie when your throat goes numb I find it very tempting to spew. So start small and once your warmed up to it realy get stuck in.

Deffinatly mix with a few beverages but I recomend being relativly "drug" free when you do it. It can be very hard to notice the effects (other than rapidly beating heart) when straight so mixing it with other stuff will only confuse the effects more.

Have fun

EDIT: A good way of testing cocaine is to drop a small amount onto some marquis reagent. There should be a reasonably strong colour change to a pinky purple. This does NOT sugest anything about purity/quality etc but indicates that the substance is indead cocaine. The only suporting documents I can find on this is a post by PhreX about reagent results for a number of substances when exposed to the Marquis reagent. Do a search for "marquis test results" and the username PreX.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone -
Am in the same position myself of doing coke for first time -- found all the information very helpful!

One question -- does proximity in time to a big meal make any difference?

the coke turned out to be in rocks, crack?

crushed it up..snorted.....and i could feel the effects of it easily. one thing i dislike is my throat numbs up, and its hard to swallow.

terbs: Yeah, thats what I was refering to when I said that it is easy to feel a desire to vomit due to an intensly numb throat. Particualy behind the tonsils just where the nasal meets the throat.
As for the cocaine being crack, its very unlikely. The majority of quality cocaine in Australia occurs in solid "rocks" generaly this is due to the product being imported as a large solid brick. Rocks of cocaine are a little more difficult to cut than powders so the chance of getting relativly pure product is higher. This is by no means sugesting that all rocks of cocaine are pure, its possible to repress coke into solid form after cutting the product.

I don't get why people judge the quality of coke by how numb you get. Its a very inaccurate test. First of all the numbing properties in coke can be effected by tolerence , but build up a tolerence to the numbing effect as well as the euphoria but eye know that good blow won't numb you up for shit but you still get one hell of a euphoria.

Another thing to consider: One of the cuts commonly used numbs you up real good.(I don't know the name) and you can end up thinking you got great shit because your too busy gagging to realize your not high.
the best " " I ever had didn't numb knee at all.

-For my Paranoia-
I do not use drug and I do not know anyone who posses illegal drugs.