• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crushed pill, can you mix it in some water and drink?

Iz the Wiz

Bluelighter
If I put a crushed pill in some water and drink it, will it just have the same effects?

I'm guessing every mouthful of water is going to make me want to throw up, heh.

You can but it will taste terrible. If your after an easier way to take it try crushing it up and wrapping it in some tally-ho or tissue paper. You get the benifits of a crushed up pill without the horrible taste.

put a crushed bik in a shot glass, half fill it with boiling water, stir until fully disolved, add a little cold water, hold your nose and knock it back.
because the water is warm it goes into your blood quicker and you start feeling pretty good pretty quick.
i did this with a few red stars, and felt great!

This question has been answered before, search and you will find more information. I suggest you crush up a panadol and see what happens. You will find that there will be a lot of non-soluble material that will float on top of the water rather than be absorbed, if you want a quick hit and aren't collecting information to spike someone's drink try parachuting.

Some people actually like the shot glass method mentioned above. I guess since the pill is dissolved already, it would come on very quickly, all at once. It would probably work really well... but the taste... better have a chaser!

BigTrancer :)

I do this a lot and always use coke.......it masks the taste.

As Cowboy said, depending on the pill u will get a lot to only some sediment left floating on top.

It makes the coke fizz for a second or two.

I do it an easier way...

Pop a pill in your mouth. Start chewin'
Put some water in there too. Swish it around for like a minute...

All the shite dissolves, then you either keep swishing or swallow.

Tastes bad, but I dont mind. And I assume you get a bit of sublingual absorbtion happening too...

Works damn well...

Its called "hot shotting"
Dissolve the pill in warm water and sugar to mask the taste.
Its not to bad, the pill comes on faster as mentioned above, but I have noticed the duration is not as long.

dont forget though that chewing them is REALLY bad for ur teeth....

is this a swallowing issue or a wanting to get fucked faster issue? if its the later, you cant go past crushing up the pill and then capping it in a gelatine/vegi caps. just as convienent as a pill, but with all the advantages of crushing

Fry-d- said:
You can but it will taste terrible. If your after an easier way to take it try crushing it up and wrapping it in some tally-ho or tissue paper. You get the benifits of a crushed up pill without the horrible taste.

Tally ho, way to go!

I've tried it in coke and it seems to work, but tastes rather funny.

It can take ages for it to dissolve. Try crushing it up, then putting the powder in coke for faster results.

linusSL said:
Tally ho, way to go!

Absoultely. Crush it up and parachute it. (wrap crushed pill in a tiny bit of tally-ho paper, or even a bit of tissue if need be) takes only a second to swallow, and by-passes the taste sensors ;)

tasting pills = URGH

VelocideX said:
I've tried it in coke and it seems to work, but tastes rather funny.

It can take ages for it to dissolve. Try crushing it up, then putting the powder in coke for faster results.

haha, yes. Sorry I should have pointed out that its a good idea to crush it between 2 spoons first....

oh god, even reading this thread is bringing bad tastes into my mouth..

personally, the shot glass or tally ho options work well.

Tally ho, way to go!

That's if you're looking for a future plagued with reflux and stomach problems.

Dissolve it first. That way you don't get a small ball of concentrated acid salt sitting in a pocket in your stomach, where it can etch it's way to your very own peptic ulcer - or worse. It might not happen overnight, but.....