Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around

Special-T.B.K

Bluelighter
Hi everyone just wondering what tabs are getting around the country as Iam going interstate for new years and it would be good to see what's going around for this reason!

ATM here in Nth QLD is : White Doves, Dilberts, Dilberts and Friends and Realities

With the dilberts and friends being a lil less head strong whereas the Dilberts were a bit too head strong!

The doves supposedly being a real mellowy style tab compared to the Dilberts!

The Realities said by some people as weak as piss or being absolutley head twisting... not so much tripping just head fucking!

Thanx any help would be appreciated

Also: What pills are getting around Sydney atm? as in for new years. It would be good to get my hands on some pies...

Special-T.B.K said:
The doves supposedly being a real mellowy style tab compared to the Dilberts!
a.k.a lower dose than dilberts. The main difference between tabs and the trip they induce is the amount of LSD on the tab, coupled with set and setting.

I've never had anything as strong as the Dilberts... EVER!!!
I had a whole tab and was tripping so hard it!!! (I had a blast ;))
I believe they are stronger than the Hoffman's of ~1999/2000

Second hand reports say Butterflies are quite decent as well.

I wouldn't buy 'Sunflowers' if you get offerred. They're VERY hit and miss. :(

Another 2nd hand report is Californian Skies. Not sure if they've been around for a while but do know they are EXCELLENT :)

Good luck finding some goodies ;)

(I'm in Melb)

What's the difference between the Dilberts and the Dilberts and Friends? These are the ones I've seen and while I haven't had any myself, they're supposedly as strong as the microdots I've been having.

Attachments

• dilberts.jpg
    dilberts.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 830
^^^They would be the dilbert and friends. The dilberts are just dilberts head on different coloured backgrounds.

The Dilberts are a nice kick. I've eaten a few over the past few weeks and Haven't had a bad time yet.

Though I "broke" a mate of mine after he had three the other weekend.

I've had the Dilberts and they were fucking awesome.

I've also had some pretty good liquid recently.

ive had some 'trip hazards' lately in brissy. they are orange and have the warning sign you find on building sites. 1 and a half of those babies gets me tripping very nicely

This is availability, but seeing is its about lsd :):p, ill post what i have come across in the last few months in melbourne.

Yellow stars, Dilberts, Buddahs, Red strawberrys, tiny blotters that resemble a finger painting, red ohms, yellow submarines, atoms, sunflowers,red microdots and those trusty bermuda triangles. As for queensland i cant really help apart from a little bird in the sky telling me he could obtain sunflowers in the brisbane region ;)

i am in melb, i have been getting some microdots latley and getafixes. the microdots are really nice and the getafixes aren't too bad.
i also had a dilbert about 4 weeks ago and it was pretty nice but i had mdma with it as well so it was hard to make a good judgement on the quality.
it is so good there is some decent acid around i am looking forward to a good summer

killarava2day: How would you say the butterfly's compare with say the Dilberts that have been circulating. I was offered a few of the butterfly's and some getafixes but was sceptical that they would be able to compete with the Dilberts. Also can you describe the apearence and size of the tab and artwork?

i have been lucky enough to try both butterflies and dilberts.. the first time i had dilberts i only had half a tab (this is the best way to test acid).. and i was rockin.. the butterflies come in close though.. i dropped two of these babies at earthcore and smoked alot of pot and was off my face at earthcore.. if u can get ur hands on any of these tabs consider yourself lucky...

i am in brissy and have tried mad hatters and dilberts. not that experienced in acid so can't really say much bout them, except i think maybe the mad hatters may have been slightly stronger?? one of my friends who is experienced said they were very strong, clean and 'user friendly'.

Not sure about Sydney but in Melbourne 'aliens' and 'getafixs' are doing the rounds. Getafix's are great potent LSD. Had two a few weeks back and was a delerious tripping mess for over 8hrs. Definately recommended.

Had some acid in perth a few weeks back.

Was on typical blotter, with trippy patterns on it :p One such patern being the triquetra (you may remember it from Charmed?) and assorted colours, shapes etc...

I've only seen these in singles, though they obviously create a larger picture when in sheets.

Anyone know what these could have been?

BTW - absolutely kicked my ass for like 12hrs+
(though I had two)

armadilliO said:
Had some acid in perth a few weeks back.

Was on typical blotter, with trippy patterns on it :p

Anyone know what these could have been?

Sounds like fractals.

Dilberts are strong

Picked up some Dilberts in North NSW region and brought them back to the coast to try. Each tab had a picture of dilberts standing at an angle with varying background colours on each individual tab.

Also in the same region i aquired some smiley's. Bought 8 tabs and each had a different smiley on it. Some were wearing sunnies, some were smiling and some were yawning etc.

The dilberts were unbelievable (the second time i had acid), i was getting amazing visuals, beautiful, and at times unsettling.

Had 1.5 of the smileys and was tripping fairly hard but with the emphasis on mind games as opposed to the vivid images inspired by the dilberts.

im from the north NSW region and down here we have double dipped innerlights and double dipped dilberts

mongman: Never eaten a dilbert, think I ate a getafix but I'm not sure, the butterfly was better than the susected getafix,. They didn't have individual pics on each tab just a larger pic of butterflies printed on non-serated paper

I had a Dilbert an Friends tab on new years. I was quite overwhelmed so I had to have a few beers to calm down. Then again I wasn't in the best mindset to be taking acid but it all seems to have worked itself out in the end. Dropped at 6pm, peaked from about 7pm till 11pm, plateau till about 3am, came down hard between 5 and 6am. Scattered till about 10am but felt completely fine after that.

Harsh bodyload, comparable to the bermuda triangles. Had great difficulty urinating. Saw walls and clouds shifting, CEV's and I think everyone looked a bit older. Sure made the fireworks look more interesting. Made Maccas the next day taste worse too.