Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info needed on white beige elephants..... Melb

*bump* need info
smile.gif
apparently the elephant is running towards you? ie. not a profile shot.

This may help. I had a beige elephant over new years, but I was no where near baseline, so my opinion is relatively subjective.
The logo was not that well defined, but it was hard pressed. I was told it was similar to a green pound, which I thought sucked.
I found the elephant pretty average pill, on the speedy side. I tested the sucker, but my regent had passed the use by date. I had a blue note the next night and, man that was the business.
A note, on the blue note. This was a soft pill, that had an aniseed taste. But, it delivered.

well picked em up. so when tryed I will give report.. hopefully all good!!!!

Probably not the best idea to publically advertise your posession of pills... but it's your call...
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Just give report now. Size shape, logo (is it embossed (sticking out) or pressed in), elephant running towards? score and very importantly test result!

I hope these are good the situation in Melbourne at the moment is shocking. The melodies/marlboros the only MDMA bikkies and these are running dry now too. Probably only time worse was pre-olympics
frown.gif
Looking forward top hearing more about these
smile.gif

bad news peoples, tested them today... tested light orange in 20 sec. looks like a local. Still will munch them to see how they go, I will report back soon on that.
[This message has been edited by amplified (edited 09 February 2001).]

im still curious about these. ive been told they test black by a reputable source, and im not sure but possibly outpressed? is it possible for 2 elephants to come at once?

That is what I've been told as well last week. Maybe a description of the pill should be given. There are just too many imitations going ard at the moment. Thankz!
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

That is what I've been told as well last week. Maybe a description of the pill should be given. There are just too many imitations going ard at the moment. Thankz!
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!