Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane: UQ conducting Ecstacy interviews

Maxi

Bluelighter
This will mainly be of interest to Brisbane people, but in the latest issue of Pulse (street press) there is an ad asking for people to be interviewed about their Ecstacy use.
Two friends have done it (Peeking Duck and Lozz) and apparently it takes about 1 hr and you get $20 for your troubles.
If anyone is interested, phone Ross (3365 5287) from the Queensland Alcohol and Drug Research and Education Centre.
Maxi

...went yesterday. I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank UQ for my half HQ!

Hey this project is great, please give it your support. The crew at UQ have already covered most of the other drugs but apparently some E users have been a bit reluctant to come forward .
RaveSafe was interviewed as a harm minimisation group, and we can say the interview was excellently conducted.
This will be the first time that some real info has been assembled on how many and what types of people use E in Australia, important stuff to know, no matter what your opinion is on the subject.
Looking ahead - figures are what counts when considering changes to any policy so give them a call Brisneyland people.
Merck & Spesh - RaveSafe Queensland

I think you just call up to organise a face-to-face interview...
However, if they don't I can call up from work and not have to worry about STD charges... And hope that my supervisor doesn't listen in on the call
wink.gif

Seriously tho, it's good to hear they're actually taking your knowledge into account and doing something productive with it... But then they are a research centre, not the media
wink.gif

Wait up a minute....
YOU PEOPLE USE ECSTASY?!?!?!?!
Fuck.
i don't know any of you anymore... geez people change.
smile.gif
hehe.