Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Chocolate Hearts - Melbourne

GhOst

Bluelighter
just tested these with E and E2. got a weird reaction which is why im posting a request for info, if anyone else has tested or even better, eaten any of these.
E- quick to orange with bubbles, then to dark orange, then to dark brown. pretty straight forward.
E2- quick to green with bubbles AND swirls of purple. after a few more seconds, more purple and then dark purple intermingled with the green.
other pple who tested them say they turn purple straight away.
any ideas?

I know someone who had these not long ago and said they were very similar to the blue "?" that were out early last year. Probably just contain Meth, they give feel of MDMA "nice body rushes and very speedy" without the floaty feeling. Probably not the healthiest pill, but good for a speed bomb. He said they were the best speed bombs he has had.

posted late last nite so my brains were abit muddled. forgot to include a description of these.
8.5mm dia. 4mm thick.
flat both sides.
neat imprint of a heart, approx. 0.6mm deep.
0.8mm wide score at the back.
medium chocolate brown color, different shades of beige speckles. a couple of weird green speckles here and there as well.
texture is weird. its firm but when cutting abit off to test, its just like chocolate, kinda sticky-ish soft without being powdery at all.

have concluded that these are speed/methbombs, after some discussion and different opinions.
the purple swirls may actually be coloring from the pill, and possibly designed weird texture to disperse the color and trick the tester.
*waves little paws to Soma*
TIMMEAH!!

TIMMMEEHHH!!!
Yeah tested one last night. Speed. Weird chocolate consistancy. I'm sure it even smelled a bit like chocolate. Wasn't there a pill out last year that had a chocolatly smell?
Anyhoo on with the show

I've had pink hearts before...
Not the best quality pills, just speed bombs, no body rushes or fuzzy floating feeling. I didn't like them at all and they made me really sick afterward. Danced all nite.
They were really small pills but were very deep. The heart indent was very deep as well, very well-pressed, hard to break/bite into halfs.
Not sure if this will help because they were pink, not chocolate.

thanx for the info, SjY
smile.gif

speedbombs = no thank u, drive through.
everyone - be wary of these, or when testing any pill with dark coloring.

Gotta agree on these ones.......
Got one as a last resort at a recent rave and fell asleep within 30 of taking it!...that could just be me though!
Texture was VERY interesting indeed....was wondering where the chocolate icing was!
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!