• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos pure diazepam/alprazolam powder??

ItchySkratchy

Bluelighter
quick question....

I have recently became aware of the avaiability of pure diazepam and pure alprazolam powders near where I live....I have personally never heard of these benzos being available in a concentrated form like this, and was wondering if anyone else has??

My brother sampled some of the diazepam, and said that it was immediately evident that it was not just crushed up valium pills. He was floored after doing a very small amount, and this is a guy with a lot of experience with recreational pharmaceuticals.......other people have also been shocked by the potency of the alprazolam....I have talked to people who tried this as well...Have I??? No.....

I guess I'm just skeptical because I have never heard of this, but I do have a chance to acquire some soon I think......My question really is: How would one go about obtaining something like this?? Not how in the sense of "who knows hookups??!!" either.....

Rather, Is there a process that I'm not aware of where you can extract only the active ingredients in Xanax and Valium???? sort of like a "CWE" for benzos?? And furthermore, how would one go about concentrating it down into a potent form, like this stuff is, supposedly???

So what do you guys think??? Bullshit??? or is it possible?? and if it is, how many of you have made/come accross this stuff?? Any help is greatly appreciated......

ps-It's a very credible source, so I'd be very interestred to see if anyone knows whether these substances can be had like this or not!! thanks again!!!:D

-itch

that's what I figured.....I was told that "it is to Xanax and Valium, the same thing that Ecstasy tablets is to pure MDMA powder...."

I don't know, I'm more of an opaite guy than I am a benzo guy, so I wasn't sure what to conclude when I heard I might be able to get my hands on some of this shit.....

Fastandbulbous, I have noticed, knows alot about molecular makeups of drugs.....Perhaps you, sir, know a thing or two about the existance of the pure availabilty of the aforementioned drugs??

yea seen pure powder of benzo's and opiates, like morphine well they are like 99.6% pure or something, my guess is they come from a china, the pure diazepam from china alot of people got n' one source got the pure powders from china also, n' it was apparently nor-diazepam. i have also seen pure phamecutical grade opiate powders from compounding pharmacies, so they either come from compounding pharmacies or asia, my bet the benzo powders are from asia/china.

If it is, it's probably a factory diversion, before they press it into pill form...

Pure alprazolam is not something you want to be handling unless you have a really nice scale. Remember, doses are usually 500mcg or so to a couple milligrams. Thats not very much at all. You will probably barely be able to see 500mcg.

^True, however, recreational doses for most people who would aquire pure alprazolam would be alot higher than .5mg. Doesn't negrogesic mention he is addicted to around 150mg of diazapam powder. Wait for his responce and try some of that shit out, its not like you'll find pure anything regularly.

^^^^yeah I was kinda excited when I heard I may be able to get my hands on some.....I guess I'll just have to be careful!!!

All I know is that I'd want an accurate scale. I don't know what the point is, unless you'd want to IV them. If you can IV pure benzos.

But if you're just taking them orally like you said your friend/brother did, it's pretty much pointless, isn't it? I mean, it may get absorbed a tiny bit quicker, but... am I missing something?

First, you cant iv benzo powders. Don't try it.

Second, pure benzo powders are commonly avaliable. They aren't even diverted from pharmaceutical usage, they are mfgd for sale to whoever buys them, and if you know who is selling the shit it is usually from a country like india or sir lanka (sp?) or china.

Third, you should be able to get that shit VERY cheap, as a kilogram runs the manufacturer about 400$

If you search the internet i bet you can even find the pure powder for sale. I don't reccomend it though, cuz there are 100 scammers for every legit site.

And the point is, its awesome to get wasted off a tiny amount of powder.

Pure benzo powders have nearly ruined my life.

This goddamn diazepam powder, ive seen people pass out from 8mg of it, and im up to 200mg/night, but not to get a high, just to not have a fucking withdrawal seziure.

YOU DO NOT want to be in my situation. The diazepam powder creeped up on me and grab me by the balls. Tolerance grows extremely fast, its just terrible, terrible shit, although technically i started with HUGE doses of diazepam powder trying, unsucessfully, to get a BUZZ from benzos, using over a gram and half at once (4 days of sleep and zombie state). I used to have clonazepam powder, and i am SO glad i didnt get hooked on that instead of diazepam ,which is easier to be addicted to (not a fucking walk in the park though). I have shot thousands of shots of heroin and other opioid narcotics, but nothing fucking TOUCHES this diazepam habit.

Im writing a book of my exploits, but i dont think i have plans on publishing it...

And for those of you that think i am bragging, you are a fucking moron. This is the warnings of warnings. I wouldnt wish this on a sworn enemy.....

BE THE FUCKING CAREFULL WITH THIS SHIT.....

Need i elaborate?

Yes, there are sources where you can buy pure diazepam and alprazolam powder so the shit that you came across very well could be pure diazepam powder. You weigh it out into gelcaps, put it in a drink, etc. but don't snort or IV the shit as it is not water soluable and does not work that way. Basically what you have is the powder that eventually gets compressed with binders and fillers into Valium and Xanax tablets. Consider yourself lucky but as Negrogesic mentioned, be very fucking careful, if you don't know how to control your doses you may become horribly addicted which could lead to death from withdrawals.

Yes, Alprazolam, Diazepam are available in pure form. Its hard to measure dosage when bought.... listed below is a simple way to measure in a solution.

If you are smart about them (and don't abuse it), it is a great way to purchase benzo's at a lower price than you could get generics for, or name brand.

After mixed, a dropper (1 ml) is perfect for consumption.

To mix it into a solution so you know the mg/ml

The powders will mix into solution with grain alcohol (90 - 95% alcohol), so for instance, take a 500ml bottle of grain alcohol, add 5 grams of powder (powder will not mix into solution with other alcohols... don't try) mix solution vigourously, when finished you now have:
10mg per 1 ml of solution... (diazepam)

Before you are ready to take any (anytime) always shake bottle thoroughly before filling dropper... to put any powder that is out of solution from sitting back into.

This is a simple/efficient way for those who are responsible with drug usage... the alcohol you consume (1ml - 5 - etc. ) will be detecable slightly, but its a small amount! dont be dumb!

Moes

If you are doing something like that, you should make it dilute enough that everything goes into solution. If there are particles swirling around as you are drawing up solution, you could get extreme variability in strength.

^^^^Please do not speculate about that. As a favor to him and his friends.

Bring that up makes me all the more depressed. Let him rest in peace, he was a spectacular friend.

Strangely enough, the diazepam powder I use nightly is from the same batch.

You guys saw my stern warning. Listen to it....

First, you cant iv benzo powders. Don't try it.

Unfortunately, you can, though no methods will be describe here (though it only takes half a brain to figure out).........

HE sure is right though, dont try it.......

Shooting benzos isn't worth the increase of effect, except maybe with an opiate mixed in a valium vial. Versed seems good on its own, but I have yet to find it.

Just have to say, I am on 5mgs diazepam in my benzo taper, but today its NYE and I had decided that I should take another 5mg pill to be safe today. My god how good that pill felt, my tolerance must have gotten down a lot. Now its time to start drinking, ok I've already started..

Peace

thanks guys for your input.....I can definitely see how this shit could be dangerous, especially after reading negro's posts.....I guess I'll re-evaluate whether I am going to pursue this.....I don't want my friends getting all spun out on this and doing stupid shit....(inevitably what would happen....)

negrogesic said:

Im writing a book of my exploits, but i dont think i have plans on publishing it...

Atleast let us loyal Bler's take a look at it when your done. Maybe it would help some people not make some of the mistakes you've made, not that you've , made many mistakes, we all have, but maybe specificallt the diazapam powder situation. Even if you start to taper is it horrible, what are your plans with that?