Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Prices Prices Prices.....

Myster_Bond

Bluelighter
Whats a good the average price to pick up a point of good meth(crystal) in melbourne?
For that matter what about a point of Pure MDMA ?
------------------
When there is a changing of generation the New School become the Old School and the cycle of learning continues...

MDMA - about $35 - $40 a point, or thereabouts!
smile.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

hehehe... why?
umm anyways, 1 pt. of good meth shld be $30.

lol, talk about on cue, 2 minutes later
smile.gif
could you smell the thread? hehe. its like this; if it was a GHB thread id wait for pingers reply but seeing its a meth thread, well...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 05 February 2001).]

yeh i sure could smell it! that foul, yummy toxic odour...
smile.gif

i think my brain waves pick up posts containing words like speed, amphetamine, meth, rock, wizz, ice(U4EA).
general rule of thumb, 1 pt. of good meth is slightly less expensive than 1 pt. of rock wizz.

Just a little Q, sorry if it's off topic but how do you guys in melbourne buy wizz/meth?? Is it by the point or do you have $50 bags and $100 bags and stuff??
Here in perth for speed/meth we usually go by $50 bags to $100 bags to half a Gram (which is about $125-$150) to a Gram (which is about $220-$350). Obviously this doesn't include mates rates where you get alot more than you pay for cos of being mates with the dealer.
Peace
rc1n

the price isnt a good way to ask for wizz/meth. usually by weight-
Q's (7g)
Oz (28g)
its not a common thing to ask for $50 bags in melbourne.
different pple will charge different prices. $50 may not mean 1 point's worth all the time. for eg.- if u ask for a $50 bag's worth, the dd may happily give u 1 point, when he was actually intending to charge $40 for the same bag.