Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Mitsubishi - Perth

kRaP0La

Bluelighter
I was wondering whether anyone has any info on these. I am picking one up tommoorw for Electrik so i can't exactly describe it. What about blue ducks??

firstly, it would be better if you posed your question in the relevant perth pills thread.
as to white mitsis, there have been some very good batches, but also some shocking rip-offs. the best you can do is to test the one you've got. unfortunately, the mitsis are probably the most widely copied pills around perth, and the only way to know for sure exactly what you're putting in your mouth is to run it through an ez-test.
frown.gif

yeah ive been offered these aswell
white mitsi turbos i was told
im pretty sceptical of these as there are so many speed bomb rip offs
one of my first rolls was off a white mitsi and nothing has topped it since. I cant get a test on one but lets hope they test how we want them to

Like I put in the perth pills thread
These White mitsi's are the bomb
If there the big ones
stamp one side split on the other
Real good press
REalllllly Quick Test to Black

sounds like the ones I've heard of. Good press, deep score, test black. Normal size.
They seem to be not strong. But not weak.
An above average pill (but not by much)
Based on what I've heard I'd say a 6-6.5/10 on the pillreports scale.
A friend that has eaten them says 6.5-7
I'd buy one.
Hmmmm I'm reading that the talked about ones are big. Perhaps these are different.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 03 February 2001).]

the white mitsas i've tested are about 9mm by 4mm. deep, 1mm wide score on the back, with bevelled edges, and flat top and bottom.