Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Matters of offence

wizzE kid

Bluelighter
Sorry 2 all in which I have offended in regaurdes to my last delited post, in know way did I intend or will I ever intend 2 use BL as a dealing place, 1) Im not that stupid 2 deal to strangers and 2)I only was tring to help out fellow BL's who have troubble in finding good pills, as I have noticed some of them from previous postes have mentioned that thay have, 3)In Know way did I mention any names or who 2 meet @ any specific location in the area that I did mention nor was there any specific done deals done, Just the simple fact in where u can find good pills if u open ur eyes. I appoligise for any misunderstanding/communication caused from my post
frown.gif
A message to all I have met in BL on my wonderfull ravers jerny, this will b my last post, by the looks of things I have angered a few, so good by to all, if ya still want to have fun and play with me, u all have my E-mail, c all of u who still want 2 c me @ ElektriK with a big KiK ASS smile,woop ass can of medic and all of my E-tricks, possitive energy and fun loving persona.
Sandro.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 03 February 2001).]

Don't worry.
You broke a rule, you got in trouble, your sorry for it.
All good.

It's nothing personal Wizz E Kid, and I'm sure no BL involved in the issue actually became "angry" as you put it. Every now and then a rule is broken, and it must be put right. But in order for people to learn from it, they must know what they did. So now you know, and everyone is happy, no? Email me if you want to discuss this.
BT