Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PMA and what to do ? Please Help.

polkadot

Bluelighter
ok here goes:
I have 1 yellow moon and 1 beige dome and probably 50 of speed for 1 night.....
ive heard this yellow moon is PMA and am thinking about not taking it at all....
Do people think it would be safe to take it and mix it with the other drugs im having, if so what combination do you think ? OR what about just taking the yellow moon by itself in a half? what would it do to me?
My freind had one and said it felt smacky... i know mixing isnt good and all but what are peoples opinions about what i should do? the pills will be shared with someone else aswell.thankyou.
smile.gif

ok pom thanks for that..... i did know that already.. i was actually hoping for a bit of advice on whether to just take it by itself another day... and if i did what effect would it have??? smacky?

hmmmm. Oh for a search function. BL contains heaps of info on PMA.
I'm not very clear about it, but i believe it is somewhat rushy. Can be a little K like to confuse things? Visuals?
I think you'd be fine eating it by itself. I saw someone that did last friday night and he was fine.
I am curious to know what can be safely mixed with PMA. I asked in a PMA thread ages ago and never got an answer...
The question came up cos a friend of mine ate one (after I'd told him many times not to) and then asked me for more drugs cos it wasn't working well.
Acid????

PMA -
Lets say you have 10 pills at once and some K. Now you've got PMA. Your body temp is 10x as bad as MDMA, and you can barley walk, talk or even think. Most people I've seen on the stuff (including myself) dribble and generally get very very messy.
I do not recommend it, its very easy to make yourself sick and in worst case goto hospital. Its much more dangerous than PMA and it basically is in circulation because its easier/cheaper to make than MDMA. My first drop was PMA (mind you i didnt know it was PMA) and I can pretty much compare my experience as well as other peoples experiences. If you like being incapacitated for the night go for it but its really not a very safe drug to be doing, I mean 6 deaths alone related to those evil grey mitsi's in the US due to PMA? Doesnt like a wonderful happy drug.
Here's my advice. Ez-Test the pill, if its not black/purple or it stays colourless you know you either have nothing or PMA (at the moment EZ-Test II can test PMA i think) but basically stay away from it. I imagine 1 pill probably wont do severe damage but why risk it... wouldnt u rather have a good night than risk a bad one cuz of drugs?
wink.gif

hmmmm.. thanks for the replies...
ruski- i dont really want to throw away $50 but at the same time i dont really want something bad to happen or die even.... i dont think itll be that bad off half of it...so i was thinking about having it at home... halving it with my b/f and if it was not nice at least wed be at home... what u think?
Also i dont even really know if these yellow moons are PMA ... hope they arent...if my freind experienced a smacky feeling... do u think that could be PMA?
------------------
If life hands you a Lemon....make a Martini.

the dangers of PMA are as follows, because with MDMA the optimal dosage is around 120mg, it means it is probably safe to take multiple pills. a dangerous PMA dose can be 40mg or higher, ie. if you take multiple PMA pills you can die. when PMA is sold as ecstasy ppl assume that they can take multiple pills and there in lies the danger. PMA was also known as death on the streets when it was sold, i would never ever take anything that was suspected to be PMA, i personally cant believe you are contemplating it. whatever you paid for it doesnt matter, just throw it out if it is suspect, its not worth endangering your life over.
------------------
When asking for cream chargers, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.
[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 31 January 2001).]

mmmm yeh i know .... wish i could test the dam thing!
anyone have a tester i could use?
smile.gif

please buy your own tester. its twenty dollars and it will last for at least a hundred tests. they are available in perth.
altho the central part of harm minimisation is to not pass judgement either way i feel i have to say this.
is it really worth it? so you got ripped off 50 dollars. you now know for next time to test your pills before you buy them. what happens if you take it? perhaps nothing, but there is a fair chance you will end up sick.
if you die your death will be notched up as yet another "xtc" death, even tho you didnt take MDMA. every death that happens puts us that bit further away from getting MDMA decriminalised or even perhaps legalised.
look at the big picture. is one night of pleasure (and its not even that good) worth risking all the work we've done?

johnboy: i don't want to sound negative but it's not plausible to say that MDMA will ever become legalized, not in today's society...
I still appluad BL for it's harm minimisation approach, but I never thought it was ever actually trying to make MDMA a legal substance...
oh and are the new E2 testers available in Perth and for what price??

I saw the guy last night that I saw on friday night (the one that had eaten a yellow moon)
He was not surrounded by a misty coating and there were no cool breezes. He was definitely alive. I don't know him from a bar of PMA by the way, just bumped into him again.
I asked him about it and he said he enjoyed the pill, and was fine the next day. I AM NOT CONDONING EATING PMA PILLS.
But maybe yellow moons don't contain PMA. Maybe they are a low dose, with some other things mixed in. Anyway.... you won't die if you eat this pill by itself. I doubt you'll even get ill. But I certainly wouldn't eat more than a half at a time.
Once again I am not a biochemist or a doctor of any kind
smile.gif

I'm still interested as to what can safely be mixed with PMA!!!???

oh... entropope i think u are right in the way that i am not going to die just from taking half of the pill one in which i dont even know for sure is PMA and only think it is because of peoples rumours...which is kinda stupid for taking rumours as the all but nothing truth.... u said u knew someone who had the same one a whole one and was fine the next day and i also know 2 ppl who had one and where fine and enjoyed it also...
what im trying to say is that maybe it isnt PMA and i might be wasting a perfectly good pill which is why i should buy a ez tester.
Johnboy i dont really want to ask u this but have u ever thought that the actual person who took the x and died was actually a human being and not a statistic, they may have been uneducated about pilling,naive,or it simply just couldve been there fate? In my opinion i dont really think that people go around trying to ruin all the work "we" have done ... and probably just wanted to have a good time and being human and imperfect we the luck ran out which is really all we have got in the end ... i mean before i take a pill i dont think " oh shit maybe i shouldnt take this pill because if i die i will ruin it for all those people who are trying to make x legal or educate people about it.... people will believe what they have tried themselves not what people tell them anyhooo.... i could go on forever but sooner or later it will turn to dribble... i dont know if this makes sense to people and i dont want to sound like i know all because i dont, but i do know is that i am human . Sorry Johnboy i just think your comment sounded a bit too robotic.

I think ur taking Johnboy the wrongway Polkadot . I really dont think he thinks Of people as a statistic And i doubt anyone on here would .
I think his main Point was to
" think twice before u do things " .
[This message has been edited by braja (edited 01 February 2001).]

sorry i didnt know what way he meant it.. and wasnt meaning to offend anyone
smile.gif
just wanted to say how i felt about things...
smile.gif

I also picked out the point of: if you have access to the info, use it.
These things may well be PMA. Discussion of the current RUSH pills in Perth is saying they are almost definitely PMA (no-one has E2 kits yet) but many people are enjoying them.
Be prepared for a news story or two, a fair few hospitalisations and hopefully, but quite possibly a death.
Perth has a lot of mdxx pills atm. Also a lot of well suspected PMA pills. RUSH pills seem to be in big numbers. Also a few events and a huge populus of uneducated pill poppers. I feel I should go BDO just because I know first aid
frown.gif