Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good one Mr Willesie

cosmic_seadog

Bluelighter
Gotta love Current Affair!!
Nice reporting guys.. As for AGAIN bringing up Anna Wood.. how long is the myth about her going to keep the medias wheels spinning?
And they left out the fact that the guy that died in Happy Valley may have not died if he tested.
Man.. these guys get me so mad!!!
Not to mention Mike's parting comment about pills recently seized containing speed and heroin. Anyone notice him stumble and pause before saying heroin? It was as if he just put that word in there..
Anyone gonna respond to this? Does ACA have a letters part like 60minutes?

I heard from a reliable source that a shipment of pills was seized in Sydney that contained DXM- but DXM doesn't have the same ring to it as heroin does it? And we wouldn't want to give cough medicine a bad rap now would we?

ah thats mike munro i think
yep yep bit of a wank story
the only positive thing i found that is the part where anna wood died from too much water, not from taking e.
your right though, how long does that dam story have to go on.
and what was with the wanky music.
smile.gif
smile.gif

yep the parting comment about confiscated e found to have speed and heroin according to the police. even mike had trouble saying that straight faced.
he's a pilla himself me reckons.
smile.gif

------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

yeah... that music was total shite!
as for mike being a popper... if you look carefully on his desk at times i swear there are leftovers from him doing lines off it...
ok, i'm lying now.. but i'm low on sleep
smile.gif