• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E2 test kit report on NOW

damn, sorry abuot posting so late, just found it channel surfing.
final statement "yes its just to much of a risk. and tests by police on recent siezures of extacy have show that they have been laced with speed and heroin."
yes, the police are an accurate portrayer of harm reduction information.. hmmm...
why when all of these reports are done, its always made out that pillers are stupid and ignorant because they are being fucked over because their pill may contain something other than pure mdma. i have friends (although it is soo not my opinion) that prefer speedy pills over smacky ones and are dissapointed with md** pills.
the whole report was biased toward the idea of the e user being stupid and ignorant because they think that the test is %100 percent accurate and that if it tests black-purple that there are no issues from the use that may arise.
the token example was the death of anna wood. even though she died from water toxisity (essentially drinking too much water without replacing the electrolytes that are sweated out, btw, does this mean if she was drinking a drink like gatorade, her excessive consumption may not have been fatal?), the reported made a point that her death was 'caused' by extacy use and that the test would not have prevented her death. is it just me, or is this similar to analogising that falling of the sydney harbor bridge is 'caused' by car use?
anyway, hope a few other bluelighters saw the report and share opinions...

so was this report on a current affair?
as I only saw the one on abc
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

The fact of the matter is, and always will be, that we think we know better and so do they. But noone actually knows dick. Get me a gas chromatography setup and we'll really see whats in pills, its all just speculation, you think the police are going run around saying the quality of street bought pills is fantastic?
I'm sure there is truth in what everyone is saying but the fact will always be that we love what we do and will do it regardless of what people say. Yes Ez-Test gives us a piece of mind but we are still playing with unnaturally occuring substances and are taking the risk.
We are underground and we keep it that we because the general public are ignorant about what we did or have a diluted and misguided view of what really goes on, but then again so do we about the things we take.
Its all relative, the discussion will never be resolved, one day something will happen maybe.. but what am I a friggin psycic? hah hardly so i wont even try to speculate the future
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

listen to the music not the chemicals
wink.gif

Iam sick of the "you pill, there for your a loser with NO brains'mentality-really sucks the ignorance out there-
we have to challenge the masses to bring about change-and we are on the right path with the testing stations-
------------------
*I've tried most drugs but, Ecstasy would have to rate as being the sweetest of them all*

I saw it!
What pissed me off is when they then basically said: Most people who found out it was something other than MDMA would still take it anyway.
What a crap remark! At least then I have the chance to make an educated decision. I certainly wouldn't be touching anything I had my doublts about.
IMO the type of people who are likely to go out and spend money on a tester are the people who ARE prepared not to take something they have just spent $50 on.
Shame they were unable to highlight the positives ie. people are trying to become more educated and make more responsible decisions.

yeah well the thread below where someone is saying they want to take PMA isn't fucking helping...

yeah well the thread below where someone is saying they want to take PMA isn't fucking helping...

Eh? the thread where "someone said they wanted to take PMA"?? The person stated they wanted to know the possible side effects and some background info. Of course in the process, they are stating they want to take PMA. *SAFELY*. What's wrong with that? I know it's a silly choice but it's better they ask us 1st. They are using this board for it's intended purpose - harm reduction. Hopefully they see our discouragement as a sign it's not worth it - that's all we can do. I'll ignore most of the other crap in that thread because it's not relevant.
Secondly, to aqua-buggy, who wrote this:
What pissed me off is when they then basically said: Most people who found out it was something other than MDMA would still take it anyway.
Unfortunately, researchers and background workers for the ACA team won't have access to any "smart" drug takers (if there is such a thing, perhaps careful would be a better word). The only interviews they get will be with some stupid goose who's got no clues and no willingess to learn about the substances they take or the harm they could do themselves.
Unfortunately it's only going to work everyone up if you let mainstream ignorance, like this report & others, get to you. Of course, just remember although it sounds ignorant, they portray drugs in a bad light for a good reason - it's sometimes dangerous, probably causes some long-term damage, and is illegal for those reasons.