Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Somebody's talking smack...

duneonthemoon

Bluelighter
Hey ya'al, Check this out, a friend of mine sent me the link.. Crazy!

Link

I liked this little snippet..
"LSD causes dependency even though it does not produce physical withdrawal symptoms. It traps people into thinking that they can’t live without it. As users crave more and more, they take larger doses, dramatically escalating the cost of their addiction. "

enjoy!
Dune

where did your friend find this?

"The Fallacy of Harm Minimisation" one is interesting. not in a good way.
why is it so hard to be objective?

ROFLMAO!!

What is Alcohol?

Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant- it slows down the body's functions and its effects are similar to those of a general anaesthetic.

Ethyl alcohol (ethanol) is the active ingredient in all alcoholic drinks. If you take any alcoholic beverage and remove the ingredients that give it taste and colour, you get ethyl alcohol. Remove the water from ethyl alcohol and you get ether.

Ether is an anaesthetic that works on the brain and puts it to sleep. The same symptoms a surgical patient experiences under ether are those experienced by a person drinking alcohol.

Compare Alcohol with Ether

The difference between the two is that alcohol contains water- ether doesn't. Ether is administered very carefully by medical professionals. The next step beyond an anaesthetic state is death. We place our lives in the hands of the anaesthesiologist, don't we? Maybe we should take him along while we are carelessly administering alcohol to ourselves.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~apfdfy/Teens.html
I think there's something in that for all of us...

BigTrancer =D

"How to raise a JUVENILE DELINQUENT"
8)

edit: Let's not forget
the alcoholic content in beer, a glass of wine or a mixed drink is the same

I mean the rest, while laughable, is pretty much what we'd expect. But come on! What the hell kind of wine and beer is this person drinking? If it's 12% alcoholic beer, then I want some!

Mmmm, rocket fuel. %)

Thats a classic.

Telltale Signs of a Pot Smoking Youngster

discovery of a pot-pipe, rolling papers, a cellophane "baggie" of marijuana and/or drug paraphernalia

I would have never guessed =D

I thought drug paraphernalia usually indicated they were joining the scouts~

On scout camps I've been on I've seen scouts smoke acacia maidenii bark and other DMT plants. 8o

It'd be funny if they actually tripped off it.

OMG. i *have* to email them. this is just toooo funny, whats say some bl'ers stir up the hornets nest here by sending a few "questioning" emails - nothing offensive, but ask them about their claims. I'm going to nail the goldmine of Approximately 25% of people who drink alcohol have problems during their life.

I'd counter that by saying Approximately 75% of people who don't drink alcohol have problems during their life. infact, anyone who doesnt have any problems in their life is one of a kind!

EDIT!!!

Hold on there harvard, who can argue with dyn-o-mite sources of emperical information like

Mann, Peggy, "The Battle Against Pot: How Parents Are Fighting To Keep Children Off Drugs", Ladies’ Home Journal, October, 1980

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I think that site is meant to be serious. It just looks like it was written in the late 80s/early 90s.

Gotta love this one:

MDMA is most often produced synthetically in laboratories from methamphetamine

Better let the bees know your secret technique, you could win the Nobel Peace prize by turning a generation of angry meth heads into luved up pillers.