• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 29/01/01

I'll buy 1000 chill pills, meet me at Crn Burwood Highway Stud rd near the police station at 10:30pm on the 3rd of February, I be wearing a yellow shirt. I am unshaven, have short blonde tipped spikey hard.
Cheers, see you there!
smile.gif

Haha.
I just got a substantial amount of chill pills. Best pill ever. Last 13 hours. Mad, intense rushes non stop. A friend said they turn black and fizzle instantly.

Hey, ne1 heard much about white/beige 8-balls or figure 8's or infinities as they r know? got sum for my bday on saturday nite at Rise, ive heard mixed reports... ne1 plz help!!
------------------
Whats ya name?
What ya had?
Reach for the lasers.
Safe as fuck.
>:p

Hmmm technoscape Just came to mind for some odd reason
anyway
8 Balls where round a little while back
Small Dose of MDXX of some sort
Not a strong pill
But not a bad one

darkian:
1. don't steal other people's sigantaures >:|
2. they're fucking AMAZING! forget all the bad shit people have said about them
smile.gif
you'll need more than one thou.
------------------
"what's your name, what 'ave you had, reach for the lasers, safe as fuck"

Hows that for timing :p
small things entertain a small wasted mind
smile.gif

Perhaps simply deleting the offending post and emailing the offender would have been a (far) better option. I've done this a few times in the past. It's worked.
I'd like to know some details if you wanna icq me BT?
Then we could have started a new thread in a calm manner, with some actual info on all the pills in Perth atm, as is the usual manner... and the manner which is claimed by many to be the most useful and easy to find post on bluelight.
????
What the fuck?
Perhaps this was simply a misunderstanding caused by the level that all the Perth people know each other due to our constant discussion amongst ourselves... and once again someone without the 'inside' knowledge getting the wrong idea? Perhaps someone was trying to do a bit of dding.
To the point now:
8 balls: Were around a while back and were varied amongst the batch. Some white, some off white. Overall they were mild mdxx pills. Plenty good if you don't have much tolerance. Widely varied reports so who knows which mdxx. These ones out now sound the same... but may be different. The last ones were about 1.5 times the height of a normal pill. About 5mm high. No score, and not that big in diameter... but I don't remember exactly.
555: nice cigges. Also making pills now it seems. Apparently quite good. Once again some mixed reports, but generally reported as nice mdma pills. No test reaction as yet...
beige domes: usual local made, mild mdxx. Doubled domed, brown specs.
yellow moons: Likely PMA. Careful kids.
pink M: test black, but weak.
orange JA: a good mdxx pill. I'm yet to hear a test reaction tho...?
red apples: similar to the JAs.
pink rush: RUSH printed on them. PMA. Careful kids.
smile.gif

Blue optus: test orange.
Butterflies and pokemons are most likely all gone. Good pills if they're still around.
Oh and of course chill pills. Very necessary buy for all peoples at some time.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 29 January 2001).]

Anyone heard of "Yellow Regal's" in Perth?? Someone mentioned them to me the other day... I'm not exactly sure what the marking is.
Has anyone heard of this one?? I couldn't find any info on pillreports.
I'll test as soon as I get my hands on one...

BigTrancer you fucking asshole! You deleted my post! That took me eons to write and had no mention of any type of dealing in it!
You should have left the post as you did the first time, with the dealing bit edited out and saying "no dealing" in its place.
Other bluelighters - Dont bother putting any time or effort into your posts, who knows when a moderator will throw a tantrum and delete an entire thread.

what about green butterflys. i think they are still around. whats the deal with the prices these days. every1 is jacking them up.
?????????

hello entropope, please include the whizz bang no-thrills pill that is the White Star, possibly Ket-A-Set or PMA or some other substance that doesn't start with M or end with DMA...
Blue Melodies - test black with a bit of fizz, strong MDMA in my opinion
------------------
Disclaimer: I do not sell/devulge and support the Narcotics Industry...

umm.. ok to clear up the confusion - the last perth pills thread was started by someone who in their post made references to the location of perth dealers. It was a loose reference and probably innocent.
No biggy just bad for bluelight so needed to be taken down i assume.
Would have been better if we could have started a nice new thread with a run down on the pills in perth but bT didn't know.
Loses cut..
smile.gif

PS: why is AUS drug discussion only rarely able to load for me? is it just me or is there a server problem? It is quite annoying..
"you can take our search function.. but you canna take our freedom." robo-t 2001
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin on his experience with ecstasy.
[This message has been edited by robo-t (edited 30 January 2001).]

robo-t... I have the same problem. Don't know why.
And kudos on clearing that up. What confused me (and I think others) was that the whole thread was deleted. So I was looking for editings, and dealings and not seeing any. There was good info in there. But after 2 interventions by a moderator, references to people doing deals, or locations of deals etc were still being posted. So editing wasn't working it would seem, yeah? Something else had to be tried.
Please people, think before you click the submit button.
rikidozan... it's cool you've already included them.
smile.gif
Didn't realise those things were still around. 12 out of 14 aint too bad tho.
People please don't be discouraged
smile.gif
Put time and effort into your posts and they are far more likely to be benificial to all
smile.gif
Moderators don't really delete things in tantrums. We try to consisder all reasons for and against... and are generally thinking of the general bl community and the integrity of bl, NOT our own views.
But as we are humans and not bots, sometimes people are unhappy with the result, sometimes we make a wrong decision (and I think BT made the right decision, albeit a sad one to have to make) and we get abused.
Abuse is not nice. We're trying to do a job that is necessary to keep this site functional and legal and efficient. A little slack would be nice sometime...
For yellow regals see yellow R pills, or yellow regencies in the last thread. Or maybe the one before. They are mild mdxx pills I think???

8-balls are mint!! I didn't think they were still around...half your luck!! I dropped a half at about 12:30, lasted till about 7 or 8 in the morning!! Started off heaps smacky but relaxing...kept getting more intense. I was off my chops for ages!
Have fun and happy birthday!
Nice one Bruv, Safe as fuck!

yellow R's are pretty decent. Did the trick for me. I didnt think there were any left.

PINK RUSH?
Ok people have said PMA, can anyone give me a confirmed test result.
I have found out that some of my close friends have had them; loved them, and r getting more.
One guy had 3 throughout the day at Vibes. (said he was seeing smurfs by the end of it; i explained what he may have had, and suggested the smurfs might have been there to greet him as he left this world. Yes i know, not something to joke over)
Anyway it is very hard to convince people who have had a pill with no problems, loved it, not to do it again.
They do know what PMA is, and its dangers, but thats the big question, is this PMA?; they simply say, how do u know that?
And i dont; can anyone shed more light? No chance its a strong meth pill.
And if its true, its a BIG worry, coz there seems to be a few of these, and i just know some kids at the BDO r going to get there hands on them.