Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nitrous?

BrainOfJ

Bluelighter
Where oh where can i buy nitrous bulbs in melbourne?? Im starting to freak out! Lots of places have stopped selling them! noooo!! somebody please help me with this stressful situation!

I can't remember the name of it, but when I do I'll mail it to you.
(Edit: Store names removed, sorry BrainOfJ and Pekkie, see my following post for reasons - BigTrancer).
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 29 January 2001).]

How about we stick to the idea that BL is NOT a place to find out places to buy anything, OK? Please, I'm sure it would take you half an hour to drive to a few nearby supermarkets and subject yourself to the smirk of a checkout chick telling you that "no we don't sell those anymore" a few times until you have success at finding what you're looking for.
I know bulbs are legal (though I'm not sure on the legality of concentrating and inhaling the contents) and they're legal to buy on shelves of supermarkets etc., but if we stick to a broad-brush "No Supplier" rule, we have less chance of anyone having the finger pointed at them as being an accessory to a crime if something does go wrong.
ie. Answering a question such as "Where can I buy *****?" and providing information that leads to successful purchase of ***** might seem fine and dandy. But consider what happens if for example someone gets hurt through the use of *****. Then the supplier of information could possibly be linked to the perpetration of the crime, and charged as an accessory. Likely or not, it's something none of us want a remote chance of happening.
Now ***** might be anything from nitrous bulbs (potentially an explosive, freezing, compressed anaesthetic "legal" gas) to legal or illegal chemicals and narcotics. It doesn't matter.
Again, in clear and simple language:
NO SUPPLIERS OF SUBSTANCES OF ANY KIND SHOULD BE POSTED ON THIS BOARD.
(NB - This isn't directly pointed at you Pekkie, but a re-statement of the rules EVERYONE already knows here... or they should if they read the FAQ).
BigTrancer.
------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Sorry I forgot about that rule, but I didn't post the actual name of the shop up there.

If that was true BT, we shouldn't tell people where to buy E-test kits!
I think it's legal, they're not specifying that they are going to use it illegally, so how could bluelight be held accountable? The information on where to purchase a legal product should not be deleted, especially if they don't even specify they are going to use the product illegally!
Just my thoughts, restrictions need to be in place sure, but not too that extent!

nitrous is a grey area substance. some countries have made it's use illegal, so therefore its supply shouldnt be discussed.
the kits are not drugs, and you can use them without breaking any countries law.
but thats not the point. we are dealing with hard enough moral issues as it is without people splitting hairs.

goosh: it also comes down to harm reduction, and education which is a large part of this board is about. you buy an e tester to screen for adulterants, you buy n2o to get high. comparing the two from a legal perspective is insignificant, its the purpose behind the purchase of the goods that matters.
------------------
When asking for cream chargers, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.

It is also a just a rule! Simple as that.
If you wanna post on Bluelight, you gotta play by the rules!! No grey area! They are here to protect us too!
And I'm pretty sure that it is illegal to sell bulbs in Australia if the vendor suspects that they will be used for something other than it intended use! It came in with the 16+ bulbs rule!
So there! ;}
------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!