Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

K... The fruit of the gods...

PeterPoppa

Bluelighter
Thats all I have to say really... Does anything else need saying...
------------------
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald
"There is no god, and Murphy is his prophet." -- Unknown

what planet are u from?
smile.gif

The same planet im from
wink.gif

------------------
Can somebody Please slap/tickle me balls?

4 days till i get lifted to that wonderful planet
smile.gif

and peterpopper, you snobbed me, munke and mikeysammy the other night!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

We were walkinh up swanston after soular and walked passed you and yelled your name a million times and you walked right on by
frown.gif

The context of planet is inappropriate to the point being referenced by the above comment. Intellectual ideation is wonderful euphoria, as is mania, right now, caffeine mania is present in my mind, I am running forever through endless streams of grounded ideation and excitment, a interesting bubble of cycles...

Horsey dude... I must apologise wholeheartedly for such an indiscretion... (Are you sure it was me??? And not my evil clone???
wink.gif
)...
I'm always up for K... Just let me know the time and the place!!!
"K" IS A DRUG FOR HORSES... "NEIGH!!!!"

peter popper: not to worry
smile.gif
next time i expect extra big huge howdy's from ya
smile.gif
smile.gif

and i like your sig. You know what they say
wink.gif

by the way. a few questions
k + speed? whats it like?
k + smoke? II
k + GHB? II
thats all. time to hit erowid
smile.gif

Ketamine + GHB is VERY VERY VERY good, which leads me to believe that it's VERY VERY VERY bad for you... Although its definately up there with GHB + Speed on all around goodness...
One more big hip hip hoorah for everyone's favourite breakfast cereal!!!
--------------------------------------------------
KETAMINE IS A DRUG FOR HORSES...
'NEIGH'...

i have one more thing to add - the availability of K in Perth (or my access to it) is FUCKING ATROCIOUS
frown.gif

I did this G survey with a woman from NDARC and she said K and G was one of the worst combinations as G is an anaesthetic and K is a tranquilizer- both depress the Central Nervous System. It would be less dangerous to drink alcohol with G. That's what she said anyway...

Planet K is right next to planet PCP and just behind planet DXM...
3 great dissociative planets to visit for good times, or just to have a relaxing vacation... hehehe
smile.gif

Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

K is quite interesting. Though I found that it is probably better as what it was meant to, anethesise, the effects were very intense, and I would rather prefer to enjoy those effects at home relaxed and able to explore the inner world, I would not say its a good party drug.
I really enjoyed the dissociated body/mind effects.
Leprechaun
"My mind is angry, what is best way to express anger?"

I'm the beautiful Planet K!
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

I really wanna try K but no1 seems to have it that i ask and most people have never heard of it (close to Sydney too)....Drop me a line if you like (try that again and i'll ban you - johnboy)
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 05 February 2001).]