Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the wise ones

twippa

Bluelighter
The first time i took a pill was the night before i left my hometown to move to the big city. I was up at the nightclub i had been working at and we decided to go for a walk, went downstairs and who did we meet coming up the stairs but my fucking parents! Now they are very normal conservative parents and NEVER NEVER go clubbing, but the new it was my last night IN town and i was out having "drinks" so the had come for a farewell drink. We went back up and steered them into the darkest corner (to hide how fucked i was), had an obligitory drink and got out of there asap!

All was good now and we felt like a mission, so we went to this bar that we would normally never go to (irish bar with an older crowd), i dont even know why we went, but who do we find there, lo and behold - my boyfriends parents and 4 of his auntys and uncles. Now i had only been with him for 3 weeks at this stage and met his parents twice for dinner, and never the rest of his rellies, within 15 mins i was sitting on his uncles knee telling him my life story! Scary shit!

Anyway they never said anything sus and so i think we got away with it, i have now been with my boyfriend for 4 years and his uncle still says "i like you so much better than all S's previous girlfriends... your such a good influence!"

Anyone else have close calls or busts by there families or other respectables?

nice story, different to the usual "how do i get higher' drug discussions.

I left a bong in my ex-gf's room once, when her dad found it and went all paranoid and looked out the window for police....strange lol

Funnily enough, no matter how scattered or careless i have been in my tunure as a recreational drug user i have never been close to caught out or busted by my parents or any other relative. My sister however, delighted in dropping tabs and having D&M's with mum or dad. Fucking crazy if you ask me.

Great thread though twippa, very clever discussion topic.

I had been with my ex partner for about 3 weeks and the 3rd time I had spent the night with her.
We had also been on a pretty big dexie binge, we'd eaten close to 70 of them the night before and were pretty scattered the next day.
There's a knock at the door.
She answers it.
It's her parents that she forgot were comming over.
I was a complete mess LOL Luckily I found some xanax to take the edge off everything and I ended up getting along with them really well. They think I am a character now as I kept cracking jokes :|

I've never been caught, and I never will... hehehe

but one time, at band camp..

Actually I remember one stupid incident vaguely: I was in my room counting my cookie stash, as you do. When out of the blue my bro walks in!!! i quickly turned around and slammed the door in his face.
Unsure, of whether he saw anything, and knowing he would come back - I quickly put my stash away, and poured a pack of vitamin c pills on the table, and began to count them. (don't ask why!)
He walked in again, and I let him see what I was doing.
Close call, but I think it worked! :)

not so much a close call but a slightly awkward situation....

my first time visiting my bf's parents. we had to go have lunch with them on our last day over and we'd all been up the night before having meth and whatnot...trying to explain why you cant eat that huge pile of food in front of you aint easy when your scat and your throat cant swallow like it should....

I got caught by my dad smoking a spliff when i was 15. I don't get on well with him at all and he wasn't even aware that i drank and smoked. Anyway got a huge yelling at and barbed comments are still made about drugs if my behaviour is not to his liking.
On christmas eve I got drunk at home whilst my mum and sister were home and silly drunk me decided to snort 2/3 of a pink rolex. I enevidnetly went to speak to them and wish them a merry christmas and my mum remarked that my pupils were huge - i said it was just because i'd been drinking and it was dark - then quickly went back to my room. Thank god the mad eye wobbles were'nt happening then, I dount I could have explained them.

twippa said:

Anyone else have close calls or busts by there families or other respectables?

Heh... I've had pills in front of my boyfriend's parents probably, 3 or 4 times :D. I think I've done so much now that they barely affect me anyway. The last time was two days ago at the tail end of our Christmas celebrations... I was just coming up as his mum and dad dropped us home. The time before that was after a family dinner out at a restaurant. All that happens is I get more chatty and upbeat than usual: that time after the restaurant, all his rellies were playing darts and I was pretending to be the "score card girl", holding up what points everyone got and doing cheerleader-type cheers every time someone won. (Eg. "give me a B! Give me an I! Give me an L! Give me an L! What does it spell? *circle hands with imaginary pom-poms* BILL!!!). They just think I'm cute and funny, because his family is a bunch of piss-heads anyway.

I have truly never suffered any reprecussions from having pills in the presence of inlaws. I saw them today and his dad kissed me on the cheek and told me what a great time they all had at Christmas, and he hoped HE didn't embarrass himself!! They are dead-set keen on having me marry their son... we've been together over 3.5 years now and they call me their "daughter" and everything. :D

I've never done it in front of my own family (although I've been home at the end of a pill - not high anymore, but still feeling the glow)... but I actually wouldn't have a problem with it. I very very rarely get off my face from one pill anymore. I guess that's sad and lucky in equal degrees, as it allows me to take pills in fairly benign situations with a great amount of security, and yet encourages me to take them in situations where I probably shouldn't ;)

Last edited:
The first time I had LSD I ended up forgetting I was tripping. My friends sent me home while still tripping because I was causing a bit of trouble. :)

I ended up coming home and telling my mum everything... I still didn't know what was a dream and what was real. I tried to sleep but couldn't. In the morning I found out that it was all real. Including everything I told my mum. :D

I've had an extreme close call with my mum one morning.
I'm sitten up in my room havin a few breaky bongs when all of a sudden i here a fkn tap tap on the door. No fkn warning, no hearing foot steps up the stairs.
So I'm half way though this cone when I hear her knock, so I just pulled the cone through and left the smoke in the chamber. I get up and answer the door and here's my mum with my breakfast! Most fkn random shit I'd ever expect from my mum and it had to be the morning I'm having breaky bongs.
I nearly shat myself and just hoped she didn't smell anything, then closed the door and sat down n finished my cone like nothing ever happened =D .

peace out, eKLaB

My mom gets suspicious if I get home late COMPLETELY SOBER & then trip on my shoelace. She trusts NO ONE!