Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ABC 7:30 Report on E-Kits

Jaff

Bluelighter
Mods: For some reason i cant get into Drug discussion so I hope u guys don't mind me posting it here and hopefully a mod can move it over to the Drug Discussion.
smile.gif
CHeers
smile.gif

ABC TV 7:30 report. Its either on Thursday 25th or Friday 26th.
Should be interesting to watch. Interviewed Police and users.
Cheers
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
Can somebody Please slap/tickle me balls?

er and they interview me, and i demonstrate testing kits and no it wasn't on tonight, probably tommorrow.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 25 January 2001).]

was it on tonite? i only just caught the last 10 minutes and didnt have a recap or anything
frown.gif

wasn't on tonight... maybe monday, maybe never... probably isnt a hot story anymore...

I think its on tonight, or tomorrow (Mon or Tue). Lets keep our fingers crossed
smile.gif

------------------

has it aired yet?
if so, did anyone tape it?
cheers,
Finn
smile.gif

is this some vicious scheme to turn me into 7:30 junkie? its shitting me up the wall keeping tabs on this program
smile.gif

------------------
When asking for cream chargers, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.

its one lottery I would like to be in
wink.gif

Um...i dunno. I guess its what I expected. Overall I would say it gave kits a positive message, and showed any users watching that they were available.
See, all (or most) eckie users want to misimise risk, and now they know.
Paul Dillon...well...i dunno. I think he thinks kits are a good idea but has been told not to promote them, because ultimately it looks as if you are promoting ecstasy.
Interesting that bluelight got a gurny. Should expect some more traffic soon!!
horse
smile.gif

Again I get screwed over because I work an extra day... I wanted to see that report dammit
frown.gif

Anyone tape it?

well atleast i know what johnboy looks like now.
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

...who was that sexy guy with the beard???
hehe..good stuff jb...how did they find you? just curious...yeah..i do beleive it was well balanced.....they guy from the Alcohol and Drug Reseach People was really good....
well it really did take the ABC to do anything decently.....
------------------
Drop by for a little Life Therapy
http://pub40.ezboard.com/blifetherapy

That other guy they interviewed (in the shadow) was me. They made me sound plain dumb. Actually, they made me sound how they wanted me to sound - like an average weekend party-goer. They butchered my answers way short! I wasnt impressed how i was edited, but i guess overall it was... decent and fair. And thats what counts.
I heard there was also something on ACA on channell 9. Did anyone c that?
------------------