Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid info: Marolyn Munroes

Adz-O-Rama

Bluelighter
anyone heard anything bout these babies..the guy reckons they strong as the gettas...but not as messy....anyone heard anything?
------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

gettas were messy? lol, not from my experience, what about someone elses opinion?

I tend to agree with Adz that gettas are messy. They are really intense and very visual induced but then again .... I feel that they are messy in the sense that everything is "dirty". I've taken the getafixes 3 times and all 3 times they really mess me up in one way or another. I still like them though coz they have the most intense visuals!!
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

set and setting. i thought the same, then i took a third one where i was with my best mate in the best place and it was so clean, with those beuatiful visuals.
Also, smoking ANY pot on the gettas made it the messiest intense fucken night of my life. Mull fucks everything up!

he he he Those gettas are always coming back to haunt us!! he he he.. I think they're clean but as Mr H said having 'em with weed sure makes it a little seedier experience...But what the hell ya need a joint or 10 when you're on cid.
But if they're like gettas then I'd get 'em! Farkin' loved 'em! I'm of to go shopping... ;-)

Man, many times people have said many types of acid exist. Its simple chemistry, 100 mc fits nicely into alcohol solvent, which is abosrbed into paper, alcohol is evaporated leaving LSD in paper.
There are many kinds of lysergides/indoles similar to LSD, but all are products after you already have LSD, in weaker dosages, and more difficult to construct, all with similar effects. LSD is LSD in blotter paper. I have had three of the same LSD blotters with three different reactions. I am not normally prone to visuals, and LSD seems to only do little for me visually, whether it is a Getafix, a sunflower or a Hoffman. Set and setting guide 90% of the effects, especially the types of thoughts and the interpretations of the world around you that arise.
Reiterating Horsey's post, set and setting. I believe this to be with all drugs, including MDMA.
Horsey, I love your twin man! HE ROCKS!!! Almost as much as you do!
smile.gif

Open to argument and suggestion!
smile.gif

yeah, i'll discuss that! my twin, he's evil. Most people have a twin but dot know them, well...I do...and he's evil cos he's me!!
smile.gif

lep: good point. love ya werk. Just dont speak to the evil twin ok!

these are in the UK at the moment, does anyone have any more info?