Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who on BL is a proud plugger?

MachT

Bluelighter
Just a survey... and I don't remember there being one specifically relating to this...
SooOoo...Who is a proud Plugger?
biggrin.gif

You don't have to reveal that you are a plugger... just say whether you support it (if you are shy)
smile.gif

I've never done it but I don't have a problem with it! If it does what ppl say it does to the roll why the fark not?
Am hoping to give it a go soonish.

hehe.. as icky as everyone thinks it is, all you have to do is wash your hand and its all good.
the hardest, repeat hardest i have ever rolled was mdma cap plugged. have not been in a situation to plug since, but will certainly next event. its simply not just worth wasting any precious chemicals simply because of stupid close-minded people.
besides, it always provides a great conversation starter..
smile.gif

so i guess that translates to, yes, i support plugging...

yes...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 24 January 2001).]

you know whats worse then narrow-minded people?
people who proudly confess their love for shoving things up their anus' and trying to convince other people to do it...

hAHahh we've had this discussion about the 'grossness of it' Riki, u and me
smile.gif

ahh how quickly it decends again into childishness...
so, rikidozan, do you think less of me now i've admitted it?
no one is trying to convince you, or indeed anyone else, to do anything. someone asked some advice. someone else answered their question. that's the bluelight way. how far would we get if everytime someone asked a question about drugs someone else posted "drugs are evil and gross"?
so you are disgusted by your own body... no one cares. as they say; opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one
wink.gif

Yes but I didn't inhale...
wink.gif

But seriously, yes, I understand the reasons behind why plugging gets more value from the same dose, and I support anyone who searches for information on this method. I also don't condemn anyone for attempting it, because it's up to each individual to be comfortable with their body and their drug experimentations, and within their rights to not be subjected to this kind of homophobia. And finally, yes, I have tried it in the past, and found the resulting drug effect to be better than I had imagined it would be.
People deserve to be given good quality information if they seek it. If anyone has a problem with that, email me.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I dont know if the people who disagree with plugging are homophobic, or just uncomfortble with putting things in their anus. Be comfortable with yourselves people, it has nothing to do with anyone elses perception of you or what you do, just how it feels to you.
I fully support plugging, have done it myself, and really enjoyed the intensity and longevity of the roll.
For all those who disagree, just think about the number of arses that the pills you happily put in your mouths have been inside to get to this lovely island country of ours. You think there is an aeroplane that carries them on golden silk cushions for the benefit of the ecstacy taking public? What do you think is the most common method of getting them into this country, huh? Good ol plugging with a condom, so have a thought for the importers as well as trying to come to terms with your own body image and sexuality.
Raider
smile.gif

hahah this is some classic material -
I like that, the thought of the pills being flown into the country on a golden silk cushion. Yes true the pills could have been up somebodies arse in the past, however with the huge busts you see on the news, with like bags of them which bulge out of the hands of the policeman, can you imagine having that many pills rammed up your colon?
What does this say about the job description for a drug smuggler? "Must have large cavity potential". What do they ask you to do in the interview? Stick a tennis ball up your ass just to see if youre hardcore enough for the job?
Johnboy - I dont think Rikidozan is being immature for challenging this post. Bluelight is equally about sharing opinions, and if Rikidozan thinks that this post is trivial then thats just as important as MachT's right to post this.
I have no problem with people plugging - I dont do it myself because of the seediness factor If I have to stick things up my arse, or sharp things in my arm to get high, then i know its time to think again. But i will defend peoples right to plug without harassment.
I agree with Rikidozan however that I dont think people need to make plugging a status symbol. Its a viable option, and has very good rewards, - But when you feel the need to advertise your penchant for using ecstacy as a suppository, it is not hard to wonder 'what the hell for?'. Especially with the 9 trillion other posts on plugging (with their champions and adversaries) in existance.

hmm, not yet, but i've considered it a lot lately. maybe soon. so yeah, i'm for it.

Put it this way. The drugs we buy are dirty and full of shit any way, so why not let it have a friend and put it with all the other shit!
No I have never done it, but was planning on doing it my next roll.

commuter: You said "I have no problem with people plugging - I dont do it myself because of the seediness factor If I have to stick things up my arse, or sharp things in my arm to get high, then i know its time to think again." WTF? Seediness? Only bcos of society's ideas. Think again? huh? And so when that doctor says I'm going to give you some medication for that blah-blah infection BUT the only method that works is via the anus...What then? Think again? No attack on you personally...
Also you wrote: "I agree with Rikidozan however that I dont think people need to make plugging a status symbol. Its a viable option, and has very good rewards, - But when you feel the need to advertise your penchant for using ecstacy as a suppository, it is not hard to wonder 'what the hell for?'" I agree with the status symbol thing but I don't see anyone here raving about their penchant for plugging just ppl saying yay or nay to have done it. Oh and 'what the hell for'? To get every last molecule of MDMA out of the roll and use your hard-earned $$ wisely.
I've never done it, I WILL do it and I will ENJOOOYYYYYY.

Yeah, sometimes. I don't see why everyone gets up so agitated when it comes to plugging.
Suppositories are used by the medical profession, and are legitimate way to take some types of medication.
Dr Tom (I think) has a really neat way of plugging. He dissolves a pill and adds a few aminos. Then he fills a syringe, inserts the syringe (without a needle) into "you know where" and squirts the contents "up there".
Apparently, this method is also used by some prisoners for taking heroin.
Anyone seen the dunny scene in Trainspotting?.
[This message has been edited by stone (edited 24 January 2001).]

hmmm, i dunno, I was almost going to do it on a plane, cos they had that movie "shaft" playing, and I laughed my arse off then got scared and swallowed it.
Sometime I will...when the pills dont work as well
smile.gif

oh, and for all those people that think having a finger up ur arse is disgusting, thats where the male G-spot is, and if uve ever had it *ahem*, you'll never again have a problem with chicks (or guys, whateva rocks ur sail boat) sticking fingers up your *ahem*
*ahem ahem*
wink.gif

------------------
People say that kissing a raver is like licking an entire sheet of LSD while sitting in a Honda Civic full of Nitrous. It's great. You should try it sometime. I mean, DON'T. Raves are bad, mmmkay?

I've done it twice, and I took a bloody long time to gee myself up enough to do it. The first time was successful, minimal discomfort and a very intense peak.
The second time, thats a different story. I didn't, umm, "get it right up there", so to speak, and it burnt like fucking crazy for about 10 mins. Still had a mindblowing peak, but I've now been slightly turned off it. I do recommend trying it once though. Definately.

Horse your a crack up (no pun intended)
wink.gif

god i love these plugging threads
smile.gif

Ill never forget the time my friend plugged (his 1st time)a really well pressed pill. 1 hour...nothing..mkay, lets push her up a little higher then... 2 hours, nope! he ended up having to pull it out at the end of the night and swallow it....
oh I laughed so much i cried.
anyway, Ive been meaning to do it for a while but always forget...its terribly inconvienient you know
smile.gif

-Av
[This message has been edited by Av (edited 25 January 2001).]

boikah -> Actually my shit does smell..sometimes really bad. ;-) .. No offence taken and I hope you don't take this as an offence. I agree with you that each to their own. All I am saying is I think a lot of stuff surrounding taboo areas are taboo because of environment/society/upbringing and *why* would it be seedy when medically: it is a perfect way to introduce drugs (legal and/or not) into the body, economically: you can get a great roll on a half (if plugging does what ppl say it does and you have a decent pill/powder).
Sure everyone must feel comfortable with how they're going to do xtc but I don't think there should be a stigma associated with ppl who plug theirs. That's all. But if you don't want to plug...don't! Punto. Stop. he he..

Johnboy I would look at you differently if I knew you plugged pills, in the same way if you were using them intraveinously. It's just something you can't escape, there is always going to be some sort of stigma attached to it.
How about this as a fact: Pills were actually designed to be delivered through your mouth.....
But I'm kind of upset you said that I've resorted into making it childish, I don't see any evidence which proves this (in reference to my original post)... I just don't like the elite status that some people tend to throw themselves in..
MachT: yeah I know!! It aint too bad, I just don't want to think about seeing my good friends in the process of doing it
frown.gif

Acid_Reign take heed
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 25 January 2001).]
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 27 January 2001).]