Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BDO in Australia

Big D Man

Bluelighter
I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction to obtain some BDO (aka 1,4-Butanediol)
I've just arrived back in Melbourne from the UK, where it is pretty easy to come by.
BDO is still perfectly legal in Aus...right?
NB: Email any info to me if you prefer.
Thanks heaps,
------------------
Toeing the line vs. the "E-Conspiracy"

i still think it can be illegal under the analogue act. not to be bitchy but bluelight is not meant to point you to places of purchase, it is against the policy of bluelight (which i dont have a link to). no one will respond to this, and it will be locked shortly no doubt.

macs right, please dont use bluelight as a dealing board. I know you were just asking for info, but it still comes across quite badly.
Where did you get it in London?? Its not legal. At least its not legal to sell! Let me guess...hardcore gay shops in SoHo? heh heh. I was almost going to get some as well
wink.gif

eh...dont use bl for this stuff. If you want it bad enough, you will find it. Use your head (and a search engine)
smile.gif

------------------
People say that kissing a raver is like licking an entire sheet of LSD while sitting in a Honda Civic full of Nitrous. It's great. You should try it sometime. I mean, DON'T. Raves are bad, mmmkay?