Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB & Alcohol

Fireal

Bluelighter
Can someone tell me the amount of alcohol you can consume and the time and taking GHB, before it gets anywhere near risky?
Say drinking 150ml of beer and taking G 4 hours later. That would be nothing, right? Right?!
Tonz O Gunz.

Probably not, but u r messing with probably the two most contraindicted substances in the world.
Next times it may not be just that one drink, and only 2 hours later.
Regular G users i am sure will tell u not to.

best to just give it a miss coz unless the alcohol has been completely metabolised it willl still increase the effects of the g and will make accurate dosing impossible. what would normally be your usual optimum dose might just send you straight to sleep, or worse...
one or the other: g or alcohol.

Yeah, best be cautious. Though I had a friend have 2 beers and she left it 4 hours and she was perfectly OK, but everyone has a different biology and it's definately best to err on the side of caution.
DB

I've drunk alcohol after a BDO experience and i live to tell the tale. The rules are not completely rigid but why test them out? If you have to consume alcohol for some reason (but really.. why??) wait until you feel the dopamine rush from the ghb, after that would be the safest time in my opinion (which has nothing but personal experience and *NO* scientific fact to support it).
One or the other is the safest thing
smile.gif

Anacadotally, just don't be 'drunk' when you drink it. Myself and a few others have drunk the 1,4 after a couple of drinks. Not right on top of mind you, the latest time a drink was drunk was at LEAST an hour ago and max number of drinks consumed was 2.
DON'T MIX ALCOHOL AND GHB
JUST DON'T!

Hey fireal how you going dude???
a lot of people I talk to say wait al least 6 hrs after you drink to be safe I suppose.
I've seen a coupla bad cases, a few drinks early in the night, some G for the comedown in the morning.....and basically.....please take the recovery position and freak fataliss out to the point where she wants to call the ambos.
the moral to the story chose one or the other!!!