Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

plugging pills

fork39

Bluelighter
me and my gf plugged halfa white mitsi each last night, and got nothing is there like a propper way 2 do this, anyone else tried this method?

maybe if youse didn't get them far enough up?
You've got to get past the sphincter bit and into where it will be absorbed. Usually push in to the second knuckle.
Done properly you should get a harder come on, and a more intense peak. You may experience a little burning sensation down there, but don't worry, it's not causing any damage.
It's good if you're one of the many that get nauseous from eating pills, cos you won't.
Drawback is ... it's a little inconveinient to do whilst out

Plugging pills is just a joke!
smile.gif

We just say it so newbies stick pills up their ass
smile.gif

acid reign: lol, i cant help but laugh
smile.gif
on a more serious note, try the same dosage as you would take orally, maybe the mitzis were not super strong and you did only have half.

all i can do is laugh my dam head off at the thought off someone jamming their finger up their arse at a rave..

Jamming your finger up your arse at raves?? no no... HELPING someone jam a cap up their arse...now THAT's funny!!!
wink.gif

i'm a sicko and i admit it! *rolls around luffing*
ON a serious note, i wish i had the guts to do it and i dun have anything against jamming things up my arse but just fear the pain too much.

the pain!!.. thats not the scary bit.. the brown, shit covered finger that comes out would be the scary bit....
Oh and on an even scarier note... What if u liked it! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrggggggg

Fine... make jokes if you will...
To the original poster, perhaps the pill wasn't quite strong enough for you to feel the full effect that you were after. Plugging is supposedly a way of gaining up to 90% of the chemical value from your pill, as opposed to the reported 40-60% obtained orally, however the high is usually said to be more mellow and slightly longer lasting than taking the same quantity by the oral route.
However, there are solid physiological reasons that plugging should achieve more 'bang for your buck' than eating the pills, however many people are too squeamish to realise that the various ways of taking drugs into your body are equally valid. I know people who draw the line at snorting, I know people who draw the line at injecting, and I know people who draw the line at plugging. There are various pluses and minuses for each method, it's up to the individual to choose for themselves, and up to none of us to condemn them for that choice.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

That gizmo wouldn't look like those weird things on your bed-side table would they Dustoff?
wink.gif

Sorry, couldn't help myself...
smile.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

ChEmIcaL_NiGhT: why would that be scarey? oh right, you fear you might be gay...
remember before how i mentioned that there is some things we don't need to know here at Bluelight? well your homophobia is one of them...
seriously, to everyone who's only contribution to these threads is "ewwww" all you are doing is giving the rest of us a deep look into your psychosexuality... it's a freudian field day!

no you have it way wrong there JB... It would be scary because if u liked it, you would do it all the time, and the world would crumble because no one would ever want to shake your hands at a rave again :O)

Suppository:
A medical substance inserted into the rectum to be dissolved therein.

i have a question about plugging that i couldn't find an answer to in FAQ...
1. It states in FAQ that it doesn't do any damage "down there"...but are there any known side effects such as ulceration of the rectum, due to the constant plugging of pills? I guess if you only use MDMA once every 3 months or so, that wouldn't be a problem, but for people that use it more regularly? Basically, should you rotate your ingestion..eg...plugging, swallowing, etc etc.
Thanks.

I'd hate to have to explain it to my doctor....
But nah, your ass is like your mouth. Wounds heal very quickly.

acid_reign.its true that mouth wounds are the quickest to heal in the body.but one's ass can sustain wounds for a much longer time, due it obvious reasons.(like, ah, crapping).

To the orginal poster:
Did u just plugged the half pill as is??
A no-no.
Crushing it into a powder and putting it in a capsule is recommended.
The end of your digestive system is not your stomach. It is not filled with churning hydrochloric acid to break up and dissolve a pill. Some binders used are not water soluble either, only soluble in acidic conditions.
By plugging the pill as it is it would break up way too slowly to get enough drug to be absorbed fast enough to produce any appreciable effects.
Capsules make for easier placement to
smile.gif

Chemical night and dustoff...
If you don't want shit on your finger, (you should have 'shat' a coupla hours before doing this anyway
smile.gif
), put a condom on the finger u plan to shove with...
Simple solution to not getting shit on your finger. Improvise the 'gizmo'!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 29 January 2001).]