Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Always/Never/Rarely - drug usage?

antimatter

Bluelighter
Maybe a silly question, but how many of you guys/gals have 'never' used an "illicit" substance, how many of you would use occasionally and how many of you wouldn't go out without pilling, snorting, smoking or whatever?
Curious, oh and I'd be one for the rarely group...

Me... i'd say i use my drugs in moderation! I go to raves for the music, atmosphere, the people but NOT the drugs!!! The drugs only come in at the bigger events or when it's a special occasion!
I always give myself a good 2-3 month break before i take another pill and if i do get more than one pill, and they're from a good batch then it saves me the hassle from goin' out and gettin' more for next party!
U save ur dosh while u save ur brain at the same time!!! ***BARGAIN***
smile.gif

------------------
*pop* "once you pop... you can't stop" PRINGLES

As I have said in other threads, my theory is that for every pilled up weekend I have, the next one I have straight. Mid last year I had 8 weekends in a row where I was getting totally off my nut and by the end of it my short term memory was beginning not to exist and I wasn't getting any of my uni work done. So i had a months break and now do what i said above. Once or twice a month is now the max for me, its also really good to still be able to go out straight and still be able to last until the club closes
smile.gif

------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

Well from when I started which was about 1 1/2 years ago I popped at least 1 pill every weekend. I can happily say only MDMA pills. Once or twice I had some pure speed, coke or G but that's about it. Now I only plan on having it once every 2 or 3 months, it's going really well so far. I had to change scenes for this to happen though. Anyway, moderation is the go if you can be strong enough to resist the best chemical on this planet...MR.MDMA

2-5 beans a session...........one session a month.
------------------
"Drugs work"

Drink 3-4 times a month.
Smoke Cones 1 - 3 times a month.
E's once a month.. And usually 1 or 2 Depending on the strength etc..
As they say " Moderation is the key "
smile.gif

Been off my tree since 1991,
I drink when i can, smoke weed every day and take pills/speed ect, almost every weekend.
smile.gif

So i guess i would be in the ALWAYS group..
To be staight would be strange
smile.gif

Drink socially
non-smoker
smoke-up occasionally (once every 2 months)
speed - 1 a month
trips - once every 2 months
mushies - hopefully once every 3 months
pills - once a month
heroin - three times a day (j/k)
these are all maxes. i usually dont go that hard, unless there are some BIG events on in a row.

Hate alcohol
Hate tobacco
Don't smoke marijuana anymore, the most was a couple of cones once a week
Somehow manage to give in and take acid once in a while, tho I had about a year long break before Nov Earthcore
Speed is pretty much just an accessory, a couple of lines to start the night once every couple of months when I have a bigger- than-normal night...
And the last and best... Ecstasy... Once a week these days, only one pill tho, or a cap... used to be around once a month, but you damn bluelighters have corrupted me!
wink.gif

I've been a raver since this time '99. NYE was my first time (but I have to add that ito won't be my last). Wish it was..... "drugs ar bad, mmmkay" - Mr Macky, South Park.

I'm a smoker, have tried to give up 4 times, but to no avail.
I have joints 2-3 times a week.
And have pills once every 6-8 weeks.
I have been pissed a total of 3 times in my 21 years. But enjoy a beer or two a couple of times a week.

non smoker
drink 1-2 times a weeks, rarely to get drunk
mull when it's in the house (rarely these days)
wizz bit more often unfortuanately, 1-2 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes I go weeks without it, just depends
pills have cut back to once every 2-3 months, no more than 2 pills these days, just not enjoying it like I used to, though this will probably just take 1 good experience to convert me back
smile.gif

all in all, other than wizz, a definite cut back from 1-2 years ago, maybe I'm getting old, ahhhhh!

Was wacking speed a few times a day (to a cost of about $1000 a week for myself and my girlfriend)constantly for about two years.
Happily have changed scenes now and am only using e's occasionally. About once every few months on special occasions (eg Midsumma!!).
Smoke cones usually only on the comedowns.
Drink socially but not often.
Guess that puts me in the "rarely" section!
------------------
"It's fun to have fun but you have to know how." The Cat in the Hat

non cigerette smoker, *reformed*
non herb smoker, used to smoke around at least 6 times a week for about 6 months last year, *reformed*
wizz, occassionally, maybe once a month if even that
meth, maybe once or twice a month
ice, maybe (hopefully
smile.gif
) once a month
LSD rarely
5-MeO-DiPT goddamn, I've had it for 3 weeks, and already tried it 6 times...
benzo's maybe 3 times a month, only used to help me get to sleep, not really recreationally...
pills, hmm, depends, maybe it could be 2 - 3 times a month, maybe it'll be once a month...
1,4 BD, used to drink it maybe 4 - 5 times a month, *reformed*
i guess i'm probably in the middle these days, because I have to work and keep myself occupied on weekdays, but before this, I was always on something...

i always party with my bf En_on_X (see above)and i keep up with him consumption wise so i guess that puts me in the always group also!

Ciggarettes ~ Regular Smoker
Pot ~ Smoked cones weekly throughout most of highschool. Now I h8 it
Pill ~ about 3 times a month, 2-3 pills each time
LSD ~ I havent had any since the Nov Earthcore, but when I have acid strangely enuff I binge on it and eat it a few times a week/month and then not have it for a while.
Alcohol ~ Drinking is gr8 but I maybe only get smashed 2-3 times a month
GHB ~ I think I am over it !?! Makes me feel nauseaus.
Coke ~ Nowhere near as much as I would like too! Only had it about 3 or 4 times
Liquid Paper ~ every day for breakfast
wink.gif

I don't drink anymore...
I rarely smoke (sometimes when I am out it seems like a good idea)
never got into pot
tried LSD once and had full on trips (tiger picture was trying to eat me.. didn't really enjoy it)
used to use a lot of speed (oh ok working for a transport company..what do you think keeps our truckies awake? and being good friends with them meant LOTS of FREE speed)
never tried Coke or GHB and will never try heroin.
But as far as Pills go....Ecstacy is the best drug around.. I use it weekly and absolutely love it. I think all people at one stage in their life should experience MDMA!!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Xtine22 (edited 24 January 2001).]

social drinker, 1-2 week, get smashed every 3 months or so,
heavy smoker, 50g pouch of tobbacco every 3-4 days, when out of a night i tend to smoke between 20 and 30 tailors.
speed, 2-3 times a month,
mdma, as often as i can find good stuff, usually twice a month, no more than two in one session.
acid, not yet, but i've got a hankering
smile.gif
pot, rarely, once every couple of months,
nangs, again not yet, but sooooooooooon.

How the sweet jesus can you restrained people only pill every 3 months?? Wow. I think I'm pretty controlled, but obviously not!!
Drinking - only champagne (everything else tastes like crap to me)I only get REALLY trashed about 3-4 times a year
Pot - sorry, but it seems to me like such a 15-year-old's drug. Or maybe I'm just saying that b/c I spent half my adolescence. If I want to be tired and lazy I'll just go to sleep, thanks
Speed - wtf?!? Yeah, I really like staying awake for 3 days, having sleeping pills bounce off me, then feeling like shit for the next week! For a drug to be good, the positive effects have to outweigh the bad...and they just don't with speed. I don't mind a line or 3 to start off the night with, but it's not something I would ever do by itself, or often
Trips - haven't done any of these for about 2 and a half years. They're fun, but I like to have a bit more energy. Very long lasting, though
Golf balls (e) - Yeah baby!! Since December, 2 weeeks won't go past without an e. But I don't do the whole 4-a-night thing. Although maybe less regular but more intense benders would be better?? I'll give it some thought
Cheers!

Cut down heaps since 99...(good thing too)
alkyholz- only with a nice dinner.
cigarattes- only on weekends when im trashed. *grin*
pot- maybe 4 times since 97....
speed- once a month if theres something going on
e- once every 3 months, and only if theres something decent going around.
trips- used to be every fortnight, but im thinking i need to cut down a bit perhaps? hehehe...ive promised myself to stop taking it until time tunnel in august
smile.gif

shrooms- only when in season... say about 5 times a year.
DXM- once a year to give my system a good thorough clean.
anything else gets a rarely...everyones got their favourites! heroin gets a never...just doesnt make me curious.
Andromeda
smile.gif