perth pills - 18/01/01

Acid_Reign

Bluelighter
White pokemons - good mdxx pills, possibly mdma. Not as strong as the
butterflies I've heard. But there is probably little difference between the
two.
White Butterfly's - what I said just then Good mdxx pills. Most likely
mdma.
Music Notes - great pills, according to the "pokemons or mellodies" thread these are a fair bit better than the pokemons/butterflys.
Beige domes - Some good some bad, theres some that have no score, domed on both sides and look like vitamins that are pretty good.
Orange JA's and red apples - aparently the same pill from what I've been told. Otherwise 2, different, very nice pills.
Green Butterflys - Nice strong dose, compared to hammers by mr smoke.

hey has anyone heard of yellow moons??
what r they like?
also how are the beige domes?
whos going to electrik??

white pokemons, tested black, still some around, mostly in personal stashes, i'd say mdma, 2.5 hr peak, come on like a freight train (there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
smile.gif
).
double domed hq's, didn't think any still around, got two, test black, most likely mdea from reports, haven't road tested as yet
smile.gif
green butterflys, four wings, test black, most likely mdea, floored a mate of mine that doesn't sit down for anything, he was on the couch for an hour and a half
smile.gif
white ferraris, not quite the prancing horse symbol, but a horse on them nonetheless, scored in a niteclub that shall remain nameless, tested orange, and not a very strong speed pill at that
frown.gif
looking for some ja's in the next day or so, will report back on test results.
oh yeah, polkadot, the beige domes were ok, prolly mdea, although i recommend testing the ones you got, they all tend to look the same, and there seemed to be a few different batches.
as for elektrik, have a look in the australian meetups forum as there is a thread there covering it.
[This message has been edited by mr_fluffy (edited 21 January 2001).]

If the rumours i have been hearing are correct, the first lot of white butterflies layed some eggs; and the cocoons have almost hatched.
It seems like supply is being held up prob until the first week of feb; although we have had a very good run, hopefully a lull isnt approaching.
Beware the big speed bomb rush for the BDO though, those stupid kids will buy anything.

hmmmm ok well thanks Mr_Fluffy.... i hope the beige domes are better than ok .. spose ill just test my luck... my freind took one from the same batch and said it was great so hopefully mine will be too
smile.gif

So no ones heard of Yellow Moons then....
frown.gif

------------------
If life hand you a lemon....make a martini!!

just back to let you know a description of those yellow moons...
mustardy in colour... black speckled... nicely pressed... and no print.
if anyone has heard of these or tried them please let me know..
thanks
smile.gif

TaTA

you can delete your own posts by clicking on the
edit.gif
and checking the Delete? box
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 22 January 2001).]

Has anyone heard of Pink M's??
I'm getting a batch in this afternoon and want to know if anyone has had a tester of these pills as yet?
BTW Polkadot.. I had a new batch of beige domes last weekend.. i know from previous batches they've been very average, but these ones weren't too bad.. i found them to be a very smooth pill!!
Let us know if anyone has any news on the Pink M's when they've been ez-tested!!

if your gettin a batch, why not invest in a pill tester yourself? personally i dont go out buying "batches" of pills, and never buy anything i havnt heard of befor, but if i was in your situation i would definatly have an ez-tester..

The pink M's test black but apparently aint nothin to write home about. The green butterflys are very nice though test dark purple to black quickly.

Yeh i've been too lazy to get off my ass and buy myself an ez-tester, so i think i might have to invest in one! my mate usually does all the testing for me, but he's been a little lazy this week! so i decided to be equally as lazy and just ask on here!!
Cheers ppl's...
------------------
** Take the pill...put it in your mouth...SWALLOW...SWALLOW **

Has anyone got any info on red butterflys or tulips?
[This message has been edited by Acid_Reign (edited 23 January 2001).]

Green Butterflies that are in Perth are a different stamp to the ones i refered to earlier.
The ones I was refering to are larger in height than the white ones going around.
But are the same stamp.
The Perth GBF are a different stamp to the white ones!
Both GBF are not scored.

So are these Green Butterflies the same ones that were floating around the eastern states ? Because they got great reviews.
However some people are saying these ones here are MDEA and will put your ass on the floor all night. I dont wan't that to happen at DJ SS.
[This message has been edited by Smiley^ (edited 24 January 2001).]

pink "rush" pills stamped with the word rush.
Aparently very... rushy
smile.gif

In very small numbers but very good.

smiley^, the green butterflys don't have to put you on your ass, just take halves, and you should have a great night. always a good idea with a new pill anyway, if it's an unknown quantity. take the whole though and the rush is much more intense.
oh yeah, no info on the ja's yet, looks like a pipe dream, would like someone's opinion tho' if they've come into contact with them.
[This message has been edited by mr_fluffy (edited 24 January 2001).]

have just been offered orange GA's, thinking they could be the JA's , anyone (road)tested these yet ?

I tried out a green butterfly last weekend. Got a little of the 'headfuck' youd associate with MDEA but it definetly didn't floor me, infact quite the opposite. It felt as though there's a bit of MDMA in there but it didn't last long enough. I'd say a MDxx combo, tested nice n black aswell. I, for one, Wouldn't turn down one of these.
As for JA's, check pillreports as there's about 4 posts from over east. Going by the comments, I'd say an above average MDMA pill.
[This message has been edited by Don Corleone (edited 25 January 2001).]

JA'S rock. Maybe not as strong as I first thought, but blew more of my friends away this last weekend.
I road tested the white butterflies and was only mildly impresed. JAs made a better impresion.
I was promised for 2 days this wicked new pill, or my money back. Yellow Moons he told me, were the ducks guts. I told the guy that was picking them up to test them before he brought them round, and he said they tested as PMA. I never taste tested them or saw resuluts, so I cant be certain. But if they were half decent, he would of flogged them off to me.
Got told by a friend tonight, not from the tight circle I fully trust though, that she had pink Ms last week and that they were absolute shite. 20 min later, I get a call from an unrelated friend flooging them off cheap as chips. Prolly pay to leave them alone.
More red chicago bulls around, but they are alright at best.
Blue doves, but I havent heard alot about, so good chance they are less than average.
Green 007's. 'Whats that Mr Ed, another horse pill?'
New ? and apples around, soon to be around alot. No real idea on them but.