• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisvegas-Ying Yang...Info needed please!!!

Samadhi

Bluelight Crew
Okay, these babies, are 8mm x 4mm (5 in total height, if you count dome) domed on both sides, no score, no bevelling, quite well pressed, logo is a yin yang symbol. Now for the colour...errr...they are EXTREMELY speckled, with various browns, creams, teracotta sorta colours. They are very ugly...
wink.gif
They do have a very distinct smell , and they tested black in 4 seconds.
They are also very very very similar to yin yangs that were in brisbane about 2 years ago. These were also very good mdma pills.
[This message has been edited by samadhi (edited 19 January 2001).]

their was green ying yangs down here in melb for a while.. they were just K bombs (strong ones to)....!

Pink Ying Yangs of mid-late last year were very nice although not domed so probably are different.
The smell of aniseed would lead me to believe these to be locally made. I don't know if you've had some of the small white cap e's but they smell/taste like aniceed when snorted. Sometiem these have been pressed into pills (the Caramal splits).
Also had these dark blue ones last year - definately not imports - that absoutly stunk of aniceed. OK on the EZ test but really not that great on the road with trippy / scatter effect.

We did see the dark blue ones from last year, and dark green ones that were identical except for the colour...they absolutely reeked of aniseed...it was like someone had soaked them in oil of anise!!!!!!no, these yin yangs don't smell like that at all...i've spoken to Mr Samadhi, and he reckons it is a distinct MDMA smell...you know the one???
wink.gif
They smell almost identical to the pink smileys. These yin yangs look exactly the same as the yin yangs/cappuccinos of a couple of years ago....and they rocked. Will post a report after the weekend.
i'll go change the original report from aniseed to...ah...that smell..
wink.gif