Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good Pills - Melb ??????

DUCKY99

Bluelighter
Wondering does anyone know what good pills are out in Melb at the moment??? There are heaps of pill reports but a lot have no test or sound a little too much like advertising rather than reporting.

Okay, here's the good salt on the pills doing the rounds in Melb.
Yonnexs - very scarse now, clean, and strong. usually personal supply only.
Light Blue Smileys - seems to be a few around - Probably as strong if not stronger than Yonnexs.
that's all I can think off now.
BASS OUT
[This message has been edited by Bass Junky (edited 15 January 2001).]

ok well I have come across these:
1. White Mitsis, domed on each side and good hard press, test black instantly, very nice bickie.
2. Melodies, flat one side domed on the other, test weak black but they rock.
That's about it from me, there is lots of good stuff around, just test and you can't go wrong.

id say yonnex's (still a few around - if youknow the right people
redface.gif
) ) are the top of the list followed by melodies, and then blue/green smilies... I think the smilies are over rated... They are good but nothing on yonnex.

My rundown on the MDMA pills of late 2000, early 2001, from our group's experiences:
[*]Yonexes of course.
[*]Aqua Smileys (can we please start calling them aqua as that *IS* their true colour)
[*]Green mitsubishis (v.strong MDMA smell)
[*]Blue melodies
[*]Pink smileys, rare, may be 2nd batch around soon?
[*]HQ's, strong!! but unclean.
[*]Pokemon's are okay, as are 007's.
[/list]
On a more forward-looking note, what do people think the next few months hold for pills in Australia/NZ? It would be fair to say we've had it pretty easy in terms of quality MDMA pills, especially if you think back to about 6 months ago. Will it last or will the bikie pills (aka speedbombs) become dominant again?

chemical lifestyles: i think they are as strong if not stronger than yonex's. personally i thought they were stronger than yonex's, maybe in your environment/state of mind they were weaker (stronger for me in my environment/state of mind tho.)

i agree with both of u in different ways.
the smileys are as strong if not stronger than the yonexes, but the come-up is more gradual and spreads more evenly over a longer peak time. but once it hits full on, it is definitely at least as strong as the yonexes. 1 of my friends who has a very high tolerance, never chugged on anything b4, has been doing stuff for 5-6yrs, chugged on a smiley on saturday morning.

Ok yeah, maby, i had been dropping quite a bit when my dd told me these blue smilies were the bomb.. I disagreed after dropping, but it may have been a serotonin deplettion thing though.. Im trying again soon YUM.. but lets just agree that smiles and yonnex's are two of the best / cleanest mdma pills we have seen in ages in melbourne.. b4 that it was the old mitsi's... (i didn't think hq's were very clean at at,, very dodgy if you ask me)..

Ok yeah, maby, i had been dropping quite a bit when my dd told me these blue smilies were the bomb.. I disagreed after dropping, but it may have been a serotonin deplettion thing though.. Im trying again soon YUM.. but lets just agree that smiles and yonnex's are two of the best / cleanest mdma pills we have seen in ages in melbourne.. b4 that it was the old mitsi's... (i didn't think hq's were very clean at at,, very dodgy if you ask me)..