Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Celapram and Ritalin abuse?

Macksta

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

I have a dodgy new housemate who's always walking around like he's zoned out and is really slack when it comes to remembering and doing basic things.

He has a lot of pills n blister packs and shit in his room so I went snooping around and had a look.

Among them I found bottles and bottles of anabolic steroids called 'Anabol', I also found packs of Ritalin and Celapram.

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether these last two drugs can be used to get high or abuse at all? I'm wondering whether he uses these normally, or whether he might be abusing them and that accounts for his completely space cadet, zoned out demeanour.

Cheers

Ritalin (Methylphenidate HCL) is a respiratory and cerebral stimulant.

Ritalin hydrochloride, methylphenidate hydrochloride USP, is a mild central nervous system (CNS) stimulant, available as tablets of 5, 10, and 20 mg for oral administration; Ritalin-SR is available as sustained-release tablets of 20 mg for oral administration. Methylphenidate hydrochloride is methyl a-phenyl-2-piperidineacetate hydrochloride,

Methylphenidate hydrochloride USP is a white, odorless, fine crystalline powder. Its solutions are acid to litmus. It is freely soluble in water and in methanol, soluble in alcohol, and slightly soluble in chloroform and in acetone. Its molecular weight is 269.77.

Inactive Ingredients. Ritalin tablets: D&C Yellow No. 10 (5-mg and 20-mg tablets), FD&C Green No. 3 (10-mg tablets), lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, starch (5-mg and 10-mg tablets), sucrose, talc, and tragacanth (20-mg tablets).

Ritalin-SR tablets: Cellulose compounds, cetostearyl alcohol, lactose, magnesium stearate, mineral oil, povidone, titanium dioxide, and zein.

Source

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=159565&highlight=meth+concentration

Is it something people take to get off their heads though?

P.S - This is Macksta

I have seen people use it as an alternative, seeking an experience of an amphetamine/methamphetamine nature. Great for concentration used in sustained doses over short periods, due to it been a stimulant it loses its strength and ability to work at a full capacity.

I have friends use ritalin recreationally although fairly unsuccesfully. Ritalin was popular among my friends at the age of 15 or so. I found that it would just put me in a shit mood more than anything else. I doubt that someone taking ritalin recreationally would be like a zombie though - it being a stimulant and all... I don't really think ritalin is used recreationally by people over the age of 16 anyway. IT's just not worth it. Don't know anything about Celapram.

Nice Tits

Celapram is an SSRI reuptake inhibitor, thats about all I know

I use ritalin quite a bit. Just coz its cheap and easy. Usually just for a night out drinking (ie. last night;))

Are you sure Celapram is an SSRI? I was prescribed an SSRI that was called something like that but I'm sure it was spelt different. Either way, SSRI's are of no recreational value. They make you feel like shit in fact :\