Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

red apples

wargrrl

Bluelighter
ok a bunch of my friends had the chance to get some red apples yesterday - so i checked bluelight to see what ppl were saying about them. couldn't find any reference to them in Perth, but went with what other ppl in other states were saying cos we didn't have access to a tester...
anyway - they all took them (and they are all seasoned pillers) - came on in around 1/2 an hour, totally fucked, rolled for 5 hours, nice smooth comedown - haven't spoken to any of them today to find out how they are faring, but i would highly recommend that ppl try to get their hands on these. they are a deep pink colour with what looks like the apple mac logo on the back. well pressed, can't remember whether they had a score or not.

sorry this should have gone in perth pills
frown.gif

Friends of mine have tried these and say they r fucking awesome, although i'm from sydney. possibly they are the same ones. havent had the chance to sample them myself but the report so far has been very similar to your description.
------------------

i had 4 on new years eve / new years day.
they are great. didnt get a chance to test them but they are clean / euphoric / minimal comedown / $35
i wouldnt mind getting my hands on a few more of them
------------------
...yes please