Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Those Peach motorolas :`(

Cdcbraja

Bluelighter
Hi all....
Looks Like i just got Riped Off again :`(
U rember those peach motorolas that where around last year that where supposed to be Unreal... WELL.. I was real happy When My DD said he had them.. So i grabed a couple..
CAme home tested them And no reaction !!!! Besides a little yellow after 5 seconds..
These are peachy colour with a big M ( BUT WITH NO CIRCLE ) And i think the good ones had circles around them ? ( as i just saw on pillreports )
Had anyone had any experiences with these?
I also Got a couple Pink Butterflys . Only to come home and find bad reports on Pillreports.com about them.. and tested them and they came up orangey/brown
:`( Poor Me.... Now i have these Crap Pills. Might as well Throw them away.. what a waste of money
:`(((

ALL IS NOT LOST!!!
DO you know any ppl who like speedbombs?!?!
If so, try selling it to them!!!! sell it cheap to them or something.
OR if you know some ignorant pissup poseur, convince him/her to buy it. just say "these are ECSTACY pills, my friend told me so" Then overcharge them. ---> ok not a very nice thing to do..but *shrugs*

Heh a foaf reckoned she could get the apricot rolexs of March in Perth for nye.
(Probably one of 3 top quality pills to come through Perth last year)

:`(
Silly me has a conshense ( sp ?? )
And gave them away to some friends in the club tanight... Told them what happend with the test etc.....
There Goes 360$ down the Drain...
Ahh well.. What comes roung Goes round...
Plur.

GOOD ON YOU BRAJA!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Don't worry, one good turn deserves another!

Well that was nice very nice of ya. Good to hear such generous things being done. NICE ONE BRUUUVAAAA. nice one bruva.
smile.gif

The motoralas always had a circle around the M which made it the motorala symbol that is why they where called that i guess. So yeh
smile.gif

have a good one

Braja:
You got a conscience? I wonder if your dealer has a conscience? You blew $360 on pills, its gone straight to his pocket.
Personally, I am not violent - but if I had spent $360 on crap pills which I percieved as 'the shit', the least I would expect is to be able to get my money back.
Also I would not pay this guy the respect of being friendly to him. He is providing perth with SHIT pills and he more than likely knows it. Its his business to sell ecstacy, then give him a bit of customer feedback - constructive criticism, hehe.
and... if its not going to get you beaten up, warn other people from buying pills from him. Reputation can make or break a dealer - next batch he may have to work harder to find decent pills to sell, rather than cheap speed bombs.
Does anyone disagree? Or have another way of dealing with it? Im curious to hear

Personally if a dd does me wrong i just dont bother going back.,. i figure in the long run hed be losing out a few thousand.. thats including my mates $ aswell.. so a few 1000 easy.

I guess it depends on the buyer and the dealer, but I suggest doing as much as you can. Give him hell about selling you dodgy pills, and try to establish a test before buying situation if you ever want to go back to him.
Tell everyone you know that buys from him not to buy anything off him that they haven't tested.
I don't expect you'll get your money back unless you had some sort of agreement before... or if you can intimidate him.
Failing that... crimestoppers give rewards... there's some of your money back, maybe more
smile.gif
(That'd be nasty - I wouldn't like to see that done unless the guy is a serial speed/k-bomb dealer and a nasty guy to boot)

Well, I've always had the motto of 'Don't play the game if your not willing to lose sometimes'
As sure as the sun will rise in the east tomorrow, everyone gets ripped off to some extent at least once. Look on the bright side - you got stuck with only 10. How many did the guy you got them off get stuck with?
It's no use trying to get money back in that situation because it just won't happen. Just have a laugh at the guy and say they were shit - at least he'll know that he can't rip you off again and he'll only sell you good stuff in the future, besides a dealer will never get a bad reutation from selling one batch of shit pills - the pills themselves will get a bad rep. On the other hand - do nothing and pretty soon everyone will think you're a gullible idiot and try and unload their shit pills on you.