Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 13/01/01

entropope

Bluelighter
White pokemons - good mdxx pills, possibly mdma. Not as strong as the butterflies I've heard. But there is probably little difference between the two.
White Butterfly's - what I said just then
smile.gif
Good mdxx pills. Most likely mdma.
Music Notes - great pills, now very hard to find.
Blue love/sex pills. Any info anyone?
Blue nikes - don't know contents, but enjoyed by a part time piller I know.
Red chilli - average/weak speed bomb. K included.
Harley Davidson - Industrial/Biker strength speed bombs.
Green domes - Some test orange, some clear. Speed and k.
Still some mdxx caps around also.
White Supermans - 8x3mm Beige flecks, big score. Not a great pressing. Any info?

There are some good quality beige domes around. But i don't have dimensions or a description yet
smile.gif

glad you got that off your chest entropope
so yeah once again!
anyone in a position to judge the difference btwn pokemons and butterflys? And is it agreed that they are the same batch as over east?
[This message has been edited by robo-t (edited 13 January 2001).]

It's my job robo-t, nothing to do with what's on *my* chest.
If someone could post a scan of a butterfly and pokemon, then we'd be able to know for sure.
smile.gif

I'm sure they're the same. They have white pokemons and butterflies in Melbourne, giving very similar user reports. Differences due to relativity of what a good pill is over the two areas.
But they're good pills so who cares right?
A scan could confirm this further tho.

Black SMOKE! I know!
smile.gif

that's why i am enquiring about two perth pills
smile.gif
butterflys and pokemons.
If they are the same ones as the ones over east then we have about 20 extra user reports to judge their quality with.. otherwise we can only go on the ones so far from perth.
"where's the love.. there's not enough.. it makes the world go round and round and rouuuund" (The Koran - proverbs and verses : the abridged version)

/me *looks* at the pokemons.. do you mean *seriously* that people could think these look like butterfly's?... butterfly's have wings.
------------------
"what's your name, what 'ave you had, reach for the lasers, safe as fuck"

I have to highly recommend these mellodies
smile.gif

They're out there and worth looking for
smile.gif

I was pleasantly suprised by half! Then the second half followed through nicely
smile.gif
Had a peak lasting just under four hours.
For all you ea/ma nazi's(
wink.gif
) you'll be happy to hear they seem to be ma. And a very nice dose at that!
Also, I know of a few subjective reports that say there is no difference between the butterflys and pokemons.

word
i will back up AR on that, the first half was a real nice mild roll, exactly what I wanted, and after 2 hours on that, I popped the other half, and that got me surprisingly fucked - something that surprised me...
those pills are ideal!!
biggrin.gif

thank you acid reign..
smile.gif

I also have heard reports that there were no differences despite the general tendency to the contrary.
Were those melodies gotten recently or from a week or so back? just wondering if i should bother looking or whether they have dried up.
wouldn't it be nice if they did a hammer on us and filled swimming pools.

Butterflies are MDMA without a doubt.
I was around a number of experienced pillers last night who all had them, all had classic adam effects, and all agreed the best pill in a long time; better than the melodies even; and they were had a sci fi, not a dodgy house party!!!!
GET THEM!
there r still a few.

ok a bunch of my friends had the chance to get some red apples yesterday - so i checked bluelight to see what ppl were saying about them. couldn't find any reference to them in Perth, but went with what other ppl in other states were saying cos we didn't have access to a tester...
anyway - they all took them (and they are all seasoned pillers who are very cynical about pills in Perth) - came on in around 1/2 an hour, totally fucked, rolled for 5 hours, had a GRRRREAT time, nice smooth comedown - haven't spoken to any of them today to find out how they are faring, but i would highly recommend that ppl try to get their hands on these. they are a deep pink colour with an apple pressed into one side. well pressed, can't remember whether they had a score or not. as wide as the red ?s but not quite as thick. not crumbly at all.

Hmmm... Wargrrl I had red apples while visiting Sydney for New year. These were very well pressed with a clear apple imprint (similar to the apple mac sign) on them and no score. Like you said, not crumbly at all. Dark pinky/red colour. If they are the same pills then they are very good
smile.gif

If they are the same then: Mine took 45 minutes to come on despite being chewed but came on very strongly when it did. I was peaking all night from 10pm til 7am on two of these (had in whole and then 2 halves). Very loved up and chatty. I had a ball!
If anyone can put up a piccie I can confirm if they look the same. Check out the posts in pill reports for sydney for more info on the pills I described though they may very well be different pills
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by aqua-buggy (edited 15 January 2001).]

aqua-buggy -
sounds pretty similar - everyone who took them were loving one another and hugging, everyone chatty... one friend said it was the best e she'd ever taken which is petty good for a grrl who has completely lost faith in perth pills, so....
i would love to see what an ez test came up with

I'm looking at some butterfly’s and pokemon and they are almost identical, they are the same diameter and width and the small imperfections in the press are the same (they have a tiny ridge around half of the bevel on both sides) they are the same off white colour with slightly darker off white/grey speks although the pokemon are slightly darker, I thought they might just look darker because of the logo but you can pick it from the back too.
Oh and the guy they came from got them all in the same bag!
I would be interested to hear from anyone who has tried these on different nights.
[This message has been edited by Xtatique (edited 15 January 2001).]

Had a JA on Fri night. I think it was an orangey colour. Anyway, I was lacking a bit of sleep and was already a little head fucked, not that that is usually much of a problem, but I popped this sucker and it well and truley busted my chops up. Not prepared to make a full assessment of it, but it sat me on my arse harder than anything else Ive had for a while. Will grab some more and let you know what I really think of them.
There are also meant to be green butterflies around. Anyone come across them?
Has anyone come across large amounts of crystal or those yellow R pills recently. Some funny business goin on, and im just curious to know if anyone has heard of these popping up unusually in someones lap.

Uh, I'd like to make a note that the Blue Nikes are speed & ketamine.. one of my mates landed up in hospital pretty ill after having one..

just out of interest, the guy that sold the pink apples to my friends was also given pink lighning bolts (deep pink, same size as pink apples, almost identical except for the score on the back and the lighning bolt logo on the front)in the same bag.