Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Article:Whats in a pill?

Mr Giggles

Bluelighter
quote:What's in a pill? Friday night, and mobile phones across the country are sending euphemisms out into the ether: "That Mitsubishi pulled into your driveway yet?" "You gonna have a big night?" "You got those, heheh, CDs I wanted?"
Dance music and ecstasy are old friends, and weekends see a lot of small pills disappearing down a lot of eager gullets. According to the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, five percent of Australians over 14 have tried ecstasy.
Or have they? Lost amongst anxious media murmurs and heroic clubbers' boasts is one vital fact: most of the 'ecstasy' swallowed in Australia is not ecstasy at all. According to the people who analyse the stuff, 90 to 98 percent contains no MDMA whatsoever.
go here to read the rest of the article www.canberratribe.com
------------------
*I've tried most drugs but, Ecstasy would have to rate as being the sweetest of them all*
[This message has been edited by Mr giggles* (edited 12 January 2001).]

even more reason why we all should take notice of the animated advertisement in the top right hand corner of this page.
------------------
Computer games don't effect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.