Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mellodies or Pokimons

banana_man

Bluelighter
Just a quick Q - I can get both mellodies + pokimons at the moment, which is better?
I would be interested to here from people who have had both. I have had a look at pillreports and the responces are about the same.
Tnx
------------------
No mum, there are drugs at the raves but we drink alcohol

I'd choose the mellodies over the pokemons from what I've heard. But i don't know for sure which is better.

I have had both (although after a few others for each of them) However the Melodies shit on the Pokemon's, they are much cleaner and last a lot longer. Definately closer to good quality MDMA and in a pretty high dose. Everyone else I know that regularly munchs and has had both agree too. Hope this helps
smile.gif

wat they said
smile.gif

pokemons are just abit weaker than melodies.

green/blue smilies rape them both
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 11 January 2001).]

I know this is a pokemon & melody thread, and I could find out on Pillreports, but can someone please tell me what they thought of the aqua smileys? Including a description of the physical pill itself & how it was for them, does it contain speed or just MD and what kind, MDA/MDMA? Ta :)
The reason i'm asking is cos people's opinions here seem to be a bit less biased & somehow the message boards don't seem as open to trolling as pillreports does at the mo.

I have had the Melodies and they were really nice, lots of good quality MDMA. From what people have been saying seems like the Pokemons are more like the 007's and Buddhas.

I had a blue/aqua Smiley (smiley face one side, "lip" shaped score the other), at Chevron for Digweed laast Friday night. I dropped it while lining up, and expected in to kick in while in line. Nothing. Then I hit the dance floor, and danced for a good hour, expecting to start rolling. Nothing. Then I changed rooms a few times. Nothing. Finally, I went to the toilet and checked my eyes to see if they were dialated. Nothing. I dropped half a Yonnex to get things moving. It helped, but really, I didn't get anywhere near the clean and intense rushes that a full Yonnex brings on. I haven't had Pokemon or Melodies, but wouldn't give Smiley's the 9's that all pillreporters are claiming. I'm a hardened Yonnex man and when I want to sit on my arse for 3 hours, grinning from ear to ear and talking cod shit to complete strangers, as I'm overwhelmed with seretonin, I'll drop one of those!

I had pokemons at Digweed on fri nite. found them a bit wierd - pretty big come on, eye wiggles and dancy. After initial come on I was left feeling a bit flat (prob. was my general mood - tired, hot, too crowded to dance etc.)
I found they made me want to show off a bit (dance on podiums etc) and check out the girls, this is more a speed type responce for me.
My general responce is that the Melodies are better (I had them at summa dayz), although with a better frame of mind I think the pokimons could be good to.
About the hook up with some blue smilies - we shall see how they go.

Swore by Pokemons!!! What more to ask for than a high mdma, rushy, outcome. To the point of desperatey swapping a melody for one @ Summerdayz. Big, big regret & mistake!!
Melodies have since tested purple/blackish & lived up to our expectations with pretty full on rushes & the pure joy of little comedown!
Definitely a chart topping tune!

All good pill lately!!!
redface.gif
) anyway... melodies i have heard are good, also pokeyarse's as well.. al though i have heard that they are not real "pure" aka melodies and YONEX, the king of pure mdma..Anyway. i also had the blue/green smiles (very big imprint of a goofey smile, and deep wide split on back...) i dropped at chevron, (with da`raver) and it did hit me i line.. went on for about 1.5 hours, with a decent rush.. but still, like all pills now, lacking from the YONEX experience. Pokemon are similar to the 3 month old 007's..
good but nothing compared to whats been going around lately..

had a pokeman at chevron for digweed, pretty decent rush but that was about it, after that it was a very unclean ride with an unpleasant comedown. Had a melodyafter that, very nice pill. Much better quality and very clean and lasted heaps longer.
I'd say grab the melodies over the pokemans any day. :p

Reply to Da-Raver:
Understand what you said about Smileys, all my friends loved them, but I found them a bit week... BUT: I've been going out a little too much recently, at least once a weekend for the past 14 weeks, sometimes 2 or 3 nights... when I 1st had an HQ, it nearly knocked my socks off, that was 8 or 10 weeks ago. Had one the other week, and it did nothing but keep me awake. Sorry brain, we're out of Seratonin, come back in 3 weeks!
Point is, the smileys may well be the goods, but we've just been going out too much. Incedently, I had the weekend of, and I've got ichy feet like u wouldn't believe!!!