Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ideas to make buying good pills easier

aqua-buggy

Bluelighter
Having recently left WA for a big NYE in Sydney I found it quite difficult to identify pills that were worth buying.
As most BLs will have noticed there is a constant Perth Pills thread running which has current info on the pills around perth with reports from people who have tested/used etc... it's usually started with a summary of all the pills in the past thread.
When I got over to Sydney, the people I was staying with weren't into checking out the goods prior to purchase. I am very picky about this as I have had ketamine in a pill on several occasions and you can't always rely on the report of your DD! I like to know what is in the market so if someone gives me something I can turn around and make a decision. I have refused pills plenty of times because I have not been confident they were OK. Anyway, I was trying to advise my friends of what they should refuse and accept and found this was quite hard
frown.gif

I did my best to check out the pills which were doing the rounds in Sydney on pill reports but found it hard to get the info I was after. Pill reports is very good for looking up a pill you already have to check it before taking but not so good for finding out the entirity of what is around in an area. Also I wanted current info on white mitsubishis and there didn't seem to be any - I couldn't work out why.
Having a current thread going with information on the pills doing the rounds in the area may not be feasible in larger cities where there is a much larger variety of pills but I have to admit I was lost without my info on what is safe. Having a thread going for each city could make life as easy for everyone else as it is for us in Perth!
The happy end to my story was that I did get good pills for NYE and it was a very fun night
smile.gif
and I am now back in Perth where I can look up my pills whenever I like!

in a larger city it is more difficult. im in melb and i think the best way is to use www.pillreports.com and see which pills are reported on by bluelighters, or which ones have tests and have been seconded by other people, its also good as to know what not to buy. but at the end of the day its rather simple, test it first, and go through people who know what theyre doing, ie. dont buy ketamine pills
smile.gif

buy a tester, plane and simple.
smile.gif

Always helps confirm word of mouth.

Buy a Tester, the tester will be able to confirm wat is in a pill but will not tell you the concentration though.
if you are in perth, you should have no problems getting one from joyvnt venture or even central station. Chemical Generation produces E! Testers and E2 kits that are available thru out australia.
Look at Candyflip's website www.the-peak.com.au for more info.
Look and see if there is a score(line) behind the pill, whether the edges are rounded or flat, how the stamp looks like and how well the pill is pressed and maybe even the colour.
---> however this is only a MINOR consideration in my view.
Oh yes, why there are constantly thread on perth pills started back last july/august when perth was having a SEVERE drought on MDMA, all we were getting were speedbombs. Someone started a thread reporting all pills going round and even though the situation in perth has gotten better, the tradition continued. Bearing in mind perth being a smaller city, this would be a good idea. For bigger places such as melb or syd, pill reports does it job.
but remember ask your DD, listen to friends, check on BL or pillreports BUT ALWAYS USE A TESTER TO CONFIRM.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

HAve fun out there

Is anyone else getting slightly annoyed with people constantly reposting pills on pillreports.com rather than just placing a seconding comment in previous reports. I know I only usually take note of the comments of the BL's on the pillreports but at the moment its just getting so damn confusing.
------------------
Have fun - Play safe

Good point... but not all pills of similar description have identical effects, or come from the same batch. I think for example it would be better for someone who tests and describes a "white mitsubishi" to post a new report, including dimensions of the pill etc., rather than reply in an older report which might be from an older batch etc. Also, sometimes people have different names for the same pill (ie. white harmony, white kamikaze, white japanese symbols, white chinas are all names I've heard for the same pill), so because the pill was sold to them as a different name, there may be similar descriptions but a new report because they thought it was a different pill.
It doesn't matter so much usually when there are new reports posted, because they are quickly read and evaluated by the reliable posters there. The more tests we see posted, the more good information will be available... at least, hopefully.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

As BT said, some pills are totally different yet have the same logo. Look at the Rolls Royces. Both were great, yet totally different manufacturers. And the HQ debate would not have gotten so far out of hand if people really knew which one they had.
As for the original post, asking for info on white mitsi's....expecting them to be any good is simply dreaming.