Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

License Application

waspman⌐

Bluelighter
I recently received in the mail a license renewal form. among other parts that you have to fill out, theres one that says something like "do you regularly use stimulants or other drugs of addiction (not prescribed medicine)?" and then theres a box to tick yes or no.

Not that i would ever use stimulants or other drugs of addiction of course, but would happen if you ticked yes? would the RTA just tell me that i cant get my license??? has anyone reading this ever ticked yes??

That's like the questions on an american visa application form. That one actually has a question along the lines of "are you a terrorist, and do you intend to harm the citizens of america during your visit", with a yes/no box to tick.

I reckon someone should just try it one day and see what happens.

Maybe if enough people did it, they would realise how silly it was, just like the whole 'Jedi-as-religion' thing with the census.

I got taken through East Perth lockup several months ago, the first thing they do (after taking all your belongings) is to fire off fifty-odd questions, about two every second, including questions about mental illness and drugs. The very thoughtful cop who took me in asked me if I had any drug convictions, and when I answered no, told me that if I was asked anything about drugs, to say no. Probably a good thing too given how phased I was with the experience. Not that they'd ever be able to tell.

I've came accross that form before and I ticked the 'yes' box, they then only ask what for and what kinda drug it is, I stupidly replied addiction and had my licence declined. I then came back and submitted another form and ticked the 'no' box this time and got refused licence, but only coz I failed the test hahaha the third go I got it.... WOoHooO!

Pleonastic said:
That's like the questions on an american visa application form. That one actually has a question along the lines of "are you a terrorist, and do you intend to harm the citizens of america during your visit", with a yes/no box to tick.
you mean this one?