• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Urgent Information needed: Pink STAR (qld)

tidygirl

Bluelighter
Urgent Information needed: Pink STAR (qld)

pink and white specks
very crumbly
flat both sides
score on one side
the word 'STAR' on the other
have a feeling they maybe speed bombs,
did a pill report search but no actual pink ones with the word 'star' on them just the symbol.
Does anyone have any info?

I'm in brisbane, a friend got a ten pack of pinky pills, hope to shit they aren't speed bombs.
I can tell you after tonite if they are any good, before then, sorry.

These sound like the ones down here in Melbourne also, which unfortunately I have to say are certain local speed bombs...

yep we tried them they are definitely are not mdma, they were definitely speed bombs,all they did was keep us awake and personally think if it was speed in these pills it was a very very small amount. I had two of these pills and the effects didn't even equal to one normal pill. I am just glad we paid peanuts for these, but even so i would rather have just spent my money on a few points. all i can say is bye bye to my current dd

hmmmm...did you actually test the pills? I would have thought that most people (us included) that use bluelight would be educated enough to get an eztest. We NEVER buy or take pills that aren't tested. Shit, with alot of dodgy pills floating around brisneyland, we personally wouldn't take that chance...
if you want to purchase an eztest, contact
[email protected]
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...

actually i have emailed to that address twice asking where i can purchase them on the coast or brisbane and didn't get a response and since i don't have a credit card i can't order them from over the net. I found out from a friend that i can get one at central station and since I couldn't get upto brisbane in the past two weeks I will be going up later this week to get one.
smile.gif

------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

Hey tidygirl,
There is a brisbane contact who can send you a kit, and you can purchase by money order...i don't have a credit card either (evil things...
wink.gif
)
[email protected]
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...

Sorry, mine aren't Pink Stars, they are some Pink pill with a small insect looking thing on the side of them. They look pretty dodgy, but a friend of mine had 1 and a half and said they were alright.
I haven't chowed down on it yet, and i don't havbe a tester, so i guess this one will be decided in the eating. Chastise me if you want, but unless you drive over to my house and test it for me, it wont happen yet.
smile.gif