Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

urgent pill info needed-yellow tweeties

lucrezia

Bluelighter
hi guys just wondering whether anybody has tried or tested yellow tweeties-need info on them urgently-thanks!

yeah i've had one but it was quite a while ago. (around march 2000). Can't remember much about that nite but they were fantastic! I only had one pill and i was dancy and chatty all nite. I couldn't stop moving. I would assume that there would've been a fair bit of speed or maybe even MDA?? I'm not really sure...Come down was average, i had the shakes for a while but other than that i was fine. Pretty good pill if u like to dance.

Yeah, I encountered these back around then as well........MAJOR HEAD FUCK COMEDOWN!!!!
Nice pill whilst you're rollin'.....but I'm not quite sure what land I was in on the way down!!
Doubt there would still be those ones around......but ya never know
Good luck
------------------
"Drugs work"

Had one late 99, wasn't all that, average local pill with a fucked comedown.

The majority of Looney Tunes pills that I tested last year (Yellow tweeties, peach tweeties, Bug's Bunnies, Ducks.. etc) all turned up orange (speed)..
I would be fairly careful about these ones because I get the feeling that they're locally made speed bombs... test them before you buy just to be sure..