PDA

View Full Version : Cocaine - Experienced - came accross peruvian flake recently...

Pages : [1] 2

pa..
18-12-2004, 04:22
I came accross some real peruvian flake lately and decided to buy a ball as I was tight with the dealer and could pull one off him for $100.

Holy shit was that cocaine!

I don't think I've ever done real cocaine until now, and believe me... I've done a lot. This stuff was real solid and almost crystally looking in the light, but broke down into a fine powder with little effort. Reminded me of powdered sugar. Anywho.... this was like nothing I've ever experienced when it comes to coke. After my first line (completely sober, not drunk or anything) I felt really good and really calm. Relaxed in a funny sort of way like when you take opiates, yet very clear and alert. The weird thing about it all... something I've never experienced before when it comes to coke is... about an hour or so after doing a line, there was no comedown. I mean none. You could feel that the effects were fading but, it wasn't depressing or fiendish at all. This went on throughout the night, and about 12 hrs later after doing 10 to 12 lines or so throughout the night, I didn't feel the least bit edgy or cracked out like cocaine usually ends up doing. Then the best part still to come... when I decided to stop, with about 1.5 to 2 grams left in my droor, I stopped and went to bed about an hour and a half later. Again not a bit of a comedown, other than the coke wore off. My heart never thumped once, where it usually feels like it's going to beat out of my chest when I'm fiending and trying to call it a night... and the whole night was just fun. Fucking go figure eh?... Then I woke up the next day, thinking about the night before obviously and how this coke was like none other I've ever encountered... I ate lunch, sniffed coke until dinner, stopped... ate dinner and sniffed more coke until early morning... still never felt a painful comedown, had no problems sleeping, and no post depression the next day.

The whole experience left me wanting to do coke again the following weekend of course because it was like all the fun without the bad... so anyways... someone brought over some coke next weekend by chance, (someone who wasn't there the previous weekend) and I sniffed some after a couple beers, and immediately felt edgy/ anxious... wore off in like 20 mins leaving me fiending for more and feeling a horribly shity comedown... (this was different coke by the way.. not the peruvian flake). Then after that night I barely slept, had the racing heart, racing mind, cramping muscles, and all the other things I hate about doing coke, not to mention a headache the following morning. I decided I will never do coke that is cut to shit ever again. I'm going to do a tester before I buy from now on to avoid that shitty edgy crap people push as coke now a days.

Anyone else experienced this with good coke? Everyone who did the peruvian agreed that it was the best coke they have ever done.. so it wasn't just all in my head. I never thought coke could be so fun without being so bad in the end. The euphoria was off the charts with this stuff, not to mention a little line about an inch and a half long or less would leave you high for an hour or so and make just about your entire jaw numb along with all your teeth, your nose, and parts of your cheeks and face. It was fucking unreal, all I can say.

LeadSingerDisease
18-12-2004, 06:10
^No offense but no one cares. I'm sure lot's of people have done lots of good coke. If you want to right about it start a BL journal.

Devolution
18-12-2004, 08:17
u lucky ass mofo..i get great shit once in awhile but not flake...i get the worst comedowns...i have had flake once and you are correct..u can sleep/eat no comedowns on that shit...it owns

tiger-bunny
18-12-2004, 08:28
coke - mass ephedrine = fun, damn friday night after finals kicks ass

alasdairm
18-12-2004, 09:14
how do you know it was from peru?

alasdair

Spazz
19-12-2004, 01:38
^^^
Damn, you beat me to it by one post! "peruvian flake" always cracks me up

booyakasha
19-12-2004, 01:43
ditto.

jaymie
19-12-2004, 01:50
I've had this kind before. It's rare you actually find it that good. Makes the other 90% of the coke you find seem highly unworthy of going up that nose of yours.

:)

raoulduke
19-12-2004, 06:46
1 question, did it make ur nose hurt the whole day and day after like most coke you get?

rachamim18
19-12-2004, 07:06
That "Peruvian Flake" does not sound like it was coke at all. Do yourself a favor and get a kit to at least ascertain if you have the real thing.

TrAnCe_AdD1kt
19-12-2004, 22:42
I know what your talking about man. When I went down to Mexico last December me and my cousin went to go look for some coke. Now I never had tried coke in Mexico, but I'am when it comes to coke a master :P. I have done all types of different coke in the U.S and as every time I do it I dont really feel it no more. 2 months+more can pass by and still I have the biggest tolerance. On the other hand all my friends cousin seem to not be the same way.

Well on with the story. We ended up getting a gram for 15 bucks(150 in Mexican mone), the guy was telling us how its not cut and stuff. THe thing was in a small plastic bag, in the form of a rock. When we got to my cousins aunt's house I looked at it and it sure did look all crystalized and stuff(known as fish scale). Well my cousin made two lines and after I took mine, instantley I felt it right away. The drip tasted of pure coke(although there is no such thing as pure coke, since its cut at the source)and no fuckin cut shit.

This stuff was like no other I had before. It made you feel so energetic and just so amazing. Now I use to talk somewhat when I use to do coke, then it turned the to the opposite where I dont want to talk. With this stuff me and my cousin were blabbering our mouths off. We both agreed we need to go walk. This was also good, cause we were going to look for weed. We ended up walking for a long time, many people could have told though that we were on something cause we just felt like a Billion Bucks. If I had to compare this to the crappy shit in the U.S I would say you would have to take about 10 or somewhat lines just to get the feeling of a line of Mexican stuff. Also after one line of this stuff, you dont fiend for another one,mainly cause it would be a waste and crazy to take another one right after, since this shit is fuckin powerful.

Columbia is right below Mexico and also Mexico and Columbia are the two most places that the U.S get there stuff from. Although I heard on a news article or something that Columbia ships a lot of it to Mexico where they do something to the coke, then from there it hits the U.S

Le Junk
20-12-2004, 05:44
pa..,

I'm 39 years old and believe it or not, until about 1988, this was the only kind of cocaine available! Now you understand why cocaine became so popular during the 60's, 70's and 80's.

I have written numberous threads about this very subject and people give me crap like "man, you've just built up a tolerance" or something similar, but now you know I was right all along. It's not a tolerance thing, but a junk thing!

There is great cocaine (probably about 3% of what's available today) and then there's the rest (about 97% of everything else). Most cocaine today makes you feel edgy, ampy, uncomfortable, non-talkative, non-sexual, confused, paranoid and wishing you'd never done it in the first place.

Now this is what good coke is:

immediate feeling of impowerment
feeling of though everything in the world is perfect
very little increase in heartbeat
relaxed, calm and content underlying buzz, and not a slam your ass buzz!
increased talkativeness to the point of insanity
very increased libido and openess to sex
no edgyness, ampyness, uncomfortableness or paranoia.

And these feelings aren't limited to just an hour or so, but rather all evening or even into the next day. Basically until your done.

Congratulations, you've done real cocaine! Something most people on this site will never have the chance to do.

Can you imagine having only done that kind of cocaine everytime for over 5 years before being switched over to the crap they sell today? Now you see why I continue to search the world for this cocaine you speak of.

As far as it being Peruvian, that may or may not be true. It could be Peruvian, Bolivian, or Columbian. It doesn't really matter. It all just depends on how its made.

Chefs, as they use to be called in the pre-90's era, took great pride in their art of making cocaine and took the quality very personally. That mentality has been replaced today with quantity over quality.

Just feel lucky for having gotten to try the "real deal". Don't question yourself that it was something other than cocaine, or that it was also mixed with something else, or that it was just the right night or something. It was just well manufactured cocaine, nothing more.

I'm very jealous. It's been over 5 years (of consistent use, I might add) since I've done cocaine of this quality your speaking of.

Don't expect to see it again anytime soon, or ever for that matter. I'm sorry.................

But once again, welcome aboard to the true believers!]

Now the only problem is, once you've tasted the forbidden fruit, you'll always be looking to go back again. That's been my problem for over 10 years now!

:(

rachamim18
20-12-2004, 08:07
Having been through this before I'm loathe to bring it up [again] but LeJunk could you please explain how coke can offer two different sets of sensations or are you offering that adulterants are the supposed cause?

alasdairm
20-12-2004, 08:17
some of these posts seem to have more to do with boasting and less to do with anything else. that aside, i'm still intrigued to know how somebody can be so sure their coke came from peru?

alasdair

rachamim18
20-12-2004, 10:46
Probably more than 90% of all subjective experiences [as related on the internet] are all b.s. The only way to know the origin of a substance is to buy it directly from the cook.

Synapse999
20-12-2004, 11:52
Originally posted by alasdairm
some of these posts seem to have more to do with boasting and less to do with anything else. that aside, i'm still intrigued to know how somebody can be so sure their coke came from peru?

alasdair

Maybe he got a Fedex tracking number!

I always require to be given the proper documents of authenticty and signed signatures for name brand coke.

That way if it turns out to be gimp stuff made in china, then sent to peru to take credit for it. i can bitch to the manufactuer!

Thats how most mass produced products sold in usa work, hide the maker sell the name! :p

Pau1
20-12-2004, 12:25
I am not sure if people can be confident that there coke if from peru, but people say they have had peruvian flake if they manage to get decent coke. In much the same way they drink "coke" no matter which brand of cola there actually drink.

Le Junk
20-12-2004, 13:31
Originally posted by rachamim18
Having been through this before I'm loathe to bring it up [again] but LeJunk could you please explain how coke can offer two different sets of sensations or are you offering that adulterants are the supposed cause?

Yes, for the last time, adulterants are the cause of bad coke!

pa..
21-12-2004, 05:18
For all the skeptics not involved with this deal, who never saw nor snorted any of this coke, who have no idea who I am, who my dealer is, where I am, where it came from, what the circumstances were ....etc...etc...etc... Don't believe me. Just pass the thread up and don't believe the hype.

I could care less.

I'm trying to get some info from people who have had similar experiences, not people who want a debate.

With that being said. I know where the coke came from and I know what it was. How I know, isn't important, and isn't something I need to discuss here with any of you. No offense.

Lejunk, I see what you have been preaching here after all this time. I had a feeling what you were saying was more than likely true, but now after experiencing it for myself, there are some real problems with the crap that passes as cocaine today on the street.

Le Junk
21-12-2004, 05:31
pa..

Thank you, my friend.

But damn, I'm still freakin' jealous!

;)

alasdairm
21-12-2004, 05:49
Originally posted by pa..
I know where the coke came from...
how do you know? even if it entered the us from peru, how do you know, for sure, that it originated in peru?

...isn't something I need to discuss here with any of you.
this is a discussion board. that's what we do here. discuss.

there are > 50k bluelighters. when you post a message, there's absolutely no way to know how people will read your message and in which direction the discussion will evolve. if you are determined to post messages with a specific response in mind - and get upset when the discussion takes off in a different direction - you may want to consider the nature of your participation.

i'm glad you had a great experience but, to an objective observer (to the extent that's possible), your post sounds like dicksizing and raises questions which it's fair to ask. your evasion, for me, just increases the suspicion.

regards

alasdair

rivered1
21-12-2004, 06:26
This sounds like someone who just wanted to show off the fact or wanted to tell someone about the awesome blow he just got. Then of course the small question tagged on the end to give the thread purpose and to save it from being locked/deleted.

I too am very interested in how you KNOW its from Peru. Did you just listen to "Immortal Technique - Peruvian Cocaine" and figure this was right? Sorry but I seriously doubt you're information regarding your cokes origin is accurate no matter who it came from. Unless of course you had a friend in Peru send it to you or you imported it yourself...

And btw, using the "trust me" and "i dont care what you think" rebutle to people who are skeptical of your post only rakes away from its credibility.

In any case, glad you spent you're money well and enjoyed you're high.

stayce
21-12-2004, 06:59
maybe i'm too nice for the internet, but you guys shouldn't be so critical. come'on everybody like to brag about their one good score. i had one too, so here goes...

its notorious with all my friends...the blue bag cocaine. scored it 5 years ago on the street in new york. one $40 gram lasted me and a friend 10 days instead of the usual few hours! one bump would get you high. i can still remember the smell. i went back to that same dealer and got ripped off twice before coming to face the fact that i'd never find that coke again. he said it was made with ether rather than kerosene - made it lighter so you got a bigger bag for the weight. maybe its all b.s. i don't know. but it was a great experience!

back to the point...coke should never make you feel too edgy or crampy or un-social, that sounds like a lot of cut. you should look around for better product, if that's how you usually feel, or clean/test your usual product.

but just for the record, i do believe in the "other" cocaine.

CreativeRandom
21-12-2004, 07:34
Le Junk sounds like a salesman or evangelist. An interesting, knowledgeable one at that.

I doubt you know that it came from Peru if you only bought a ball. Unless your dealer is selling kilos and your tight with him so he let's you get your very small balls (relative to his sales of kilos or whatnot). But then why would he even bother making you pay?

Maybe it was Columbian flake or russian flake or synthetic or who knows besides it being good?

What is your question again?

Maybe UTFSE (cliche) is reasonable here?

Pau1
21-12-2004, 13:52
Who actually cares if it was from peru? That was only a small part of his post. People call good coke peruvian flake all over the place, i am in england and when my dealer comes along with somthing a little better than normal it gets called peruvian.

I dont think he was trying to brag, more make a point that we are all mostly waisting money on crap. Cut to fuck coke.

ThePlug
21-12-2004, 14:26
I always got pretty high quality shit until recently.

Our normal guy went to Columbia for two weeks to visit his girlfriend's family....when they got home she was deported and now they're getting married so that she can gain citizenship.

During those two weeks a few friends and I went through a few different people and got shitty coke each time....we basically realized how lucky we were because for cheaper than other people got their "bomb" coke we got better stuff from our normal dealer.

Then when he got back and all that shit happened the coke started to lack in areas. The bags are always .5 off of each 8th (so if we buy a quarter it'll weigh 6 instead of 7), we learned to live with that before he went away. Now the rocks can break apart with only small amounts of pressure while I rub the bag....and the worst part is now it's consistently a 20-30 minute high and then I'm feinding.

And after being up for four days straight I can honestly say that our "rocket fuel" officially sucks now!

Smyth
21-12-2004, 14:28
Good coke doesnt kick up a fuss when it gets lit. I think people know if their coke has been stepped-on or not. If a close friend ever gives you a free ticket then consider this gift authentic. Purely money motivated deals dont always come off this smooth. More money doesnt necessarily reflect a rise in quality but finding another source definately might affect the purity. It is not really about how numbing it is or the moistness of the product either. But if it stings like a bitch then you know it has been adulterated.

Edit: Ofcourse money affects things. But just because you have lots doesnt mean you wont get shitted on. Reliability of suppliers is a much better indicator.

The Young Geezer
21-12-2004, 14:42
Pruvian flake exists for a fact,. I live in Argentina, so we mostly get our coke from bolivi, and then it's cut to shit and sold on the streets for u$s 4 a gram, but I don't bother with that crap. If you go to more "sophisticated" dealers you can get un-cut (or atleast not cut to shit) coke from all over, peruvian being about $9-10 a gram and colombian (I like it better than peruvian) for about $20.
Luckily th only times I came accross something similar to that shit you say it's all over usa was a couple of times I bought $2 bags from shady freebase dealers, I did 2 bags and threw the other 3 on the WC.
Smuggling cocaine here has been a profitable and usual thing since the early 90's and there are labs which produce hcl from bolivian base here, also Argentina is a prime mule exporter, since an argentinian passport is less suspicious than a bolivian or colombian one.
I can't assure for a fact that the hcl wasn't made here, but all news sources here confirm the fact that all we get comes from those 3 countries, some is turned into hcl here, and since there are customers from all social classes, and it's an export port, prices and quality vary a lot, it all depends in which circle you move and if you're willing to spend the extra dollars that the majority of the population can't afford doing here.
To end the rant I believe in the preaches of Le Junk, cause that's the stuff I do, even though not frequently since opiates are my cup of tea.

alasdairm
21-12-2004, 15:37
Originally posted by The Young Geezer
Pruvian flake exists for a fact,.
i don't think anybody (in this thread certainly) denies that.

alasdair

Le Junk
21-12-2004, 16:42
Originally posted by CreativeRandom
Le Junk sounds like a salesman or evangelist. An interesting, knowledgeable one at that.

Salesman. But thank you for the consideration.

Synapse999
21-12-2004, 17:04
Originally posted by Le Junk
Salesman. But thank you for the consideration.

I would say, you actually make more of an anti-cocaine AD.

"once you have had the good shit.........you'll spend 20 years trying to find it again!"
heheh.

That is the true reason why coke sucks, how can we accept anything other then the cocaine we remember.
I do coke maybe only once a month.....different people..different areas etc.
Just to remember why i don't doit....and...well of course...a psychological journey to hope to find the shit i remember having only a couple times a few years ago lol.

CreativeRandom
21-12-2004, 19:14
I only IV coke, because the true fun I like in coke lies in everything that you feel IV'd that you can't feel sniffed. Plus, everything about sniffing it is much better IV'd.

So purity isn't THAT big a deal (I dont know if this fiending and edgyness would come with IV) as sniffing it. But it's really fucking annoying when you see a bit too much insolubles in the water, and you need to use THAT much coke to get off.

negrogesic
21-12-2004, 21:16
"Peruvian flake" is just another dumb adjective propogated by drug dealers and uninfomed drug users, just like calling something "triple-stack" in respect to mdma.

Originally posted by LeadSingerDisease
No offense but no one cares. I'm sure lot's of people have done lots of good coke. If you want to right about it start a BL journal.

^^Exactly, this is just some rambling that doesnt belong here. Feel free to open a journal, but this doesnt belong here, i dont think people really want to read this.......

rachamim18
21-12-2004, 21:55
Aaah...The sound of contention...Now: LeJunk: Even if coke is adulterated up to 95% the physiological effects are still going to be the same [if one took enough]. In other words: The high is exactly the same, you just have to do more of the highly adulterated cocaine. Is there differences in quality? Of course but if cocaine is the only active chemical in the mixture the end result will be the same. Perhaps the people who suddenly "see the light" have gotten lucky for once in their lives and bought something that hasn't been whacked 15 times. If so, thank their lucky stars and move on because I assure them that there is no such thing as 2 kinds of coke [other than adulterated and unadulterated].

Young Geeza: Been there, done that and I can say with certainty the bags I bought outside of Palermo Park were what passes for average in my Bronx neighborhood [albeit for 6 times more in price].

Stayce: It's not that you're too nice for the internet it is that people on harm reduction websites [a few anyway] think that it's important to provide accurate and mostly relevant information. Although this is not a topic where life hangs in the balance it's important to get it right. Sadly many peruse this site [and others like it] as their first and LAST source of information. As such they take what they see here at face value. If they then find out that something is total bullshit [please excuse the vulgarity] than they will probably discount other info as well, info that could save their life. About your "blue" bag: I could say that you got beat since coke has not went for more than 30 dollars a gram since 82, and that since you were/are out of touch with the "scene" here you probably never had the opportunity to do coke that hasn't been stepped on less than a dozen times.

Rivered: Man! You sound just like me!

stillbeing
21-12-2004, 22:40
to all the peaople who put down the person who posted this post : YOU ARE IDIOTS ! step out of your own snobbish shows for a moment and ask : IS THE POST useful for anyone, and the answer is : yes, it IS. it's good info, and will be enjoyed by many people , and it is not mere bragging on the part of the poster, Cut the whole looking down on other people cr*p , please !
I have had good and bad coke and the differance between the two is VAST , its the differance between one of the greatest night of conversation youll ever have with friends and a night of anxiety and restlesness.. and I know that but not everyone who reads Bluelight knows that .

rachamim18
21-12-2004, 22:44
Uh, of course, no one is disputing that. The issue is whether or not there are 2 kinds of cocaine [other than cut and uncut]. You did read the entire thread, right?

CreativeRandom
22-12-2004, 00:10
stillbeing.... This thread is not useful to anyone. If you notice the question the creator asked you'd see how worthless it is.

His question was along the lines of "has anyone else had such good coke?".

No, you've simply had the best in the world and I'll never have the honour along with the rest of us simpletons. (this should be) end of thread.

redqueen
22-12-2004, 01:48
wow, i don't understand all the doubters out there, except that i know in this day and age peruvian flake is almost impossible to get. i did it the first time i did coke, and that was 30 years ago. i know that it came from peru because the guy who had it had just come back from there and smuggled an ounce. it was pale pink, fish scaley and the most sublime high ever. you could do anything on it, eat, fuck, talk, drive and never feel jikky or shaky. one small line would last for a couple of hours and trust me, i have done alot of coke in my lifetime and never ever have i experienced anything that nice since then. i feel lucky to have had the experience. aside from the actual beauty of the stuff, the feeling was unique, no comedown, no jonesing, no feeling of need for another bump, just happiness and confidence. i am not bragging, just defending the guys who obviously know what they are talking about. rq

Le Junk
22-12-2004, 02:47
Originally posted by redqueen
wow, i don't understand all the doubters out there, except that i know in this day and age peruvian flake is almost impossible to get. i did it the first time i did coke, and that was 30 years ago. i know that it came from peru because the guy who had it had just come back from there and smuggled an ounce. it was pale pink, fish scaley and the most sublime high ever. you could do anything on it, eat, fuck, talk, drive and never feel jikky or shaky. one small line would last for a couple of hours and trust me, i have done alot of coke in my lifetime and never ever have i experienced anything that nice since then. i feel lucky to have had the experience. aside from the actual beauty of the stuff, the feeling was unique, no comedown, no jonesing, no feeling of need for another bump, just happiness and confidence. i am not bragging, just defending the guys who obviously know what they are talking about. rq

rachamim18,

And you still choose to believe that its all the same, don't you?

Listen to the people that have been doing blow for alot longer than you have. Listen to the guy from South America that says there is a difference. Listen to the original poster of this thread. Listen to me, I'm speaking from over 15 years experience. What's yours?

I'm hoping that the "18" in your username is not indicative of your age. If so, then you should just excuse yourself from any further comments.

You say you live in the NYC area. NYC, according to recent DEA reports states that it is one of the last direct routes for cocaine via South America. Everything else comes via Mexico.

Maybe you've just never done this cocaine we speak of. Maybe your just that lucky.

And your comment about just doing more of the adulterated cocaine we have here to achieve the same high is proposterous! If you just did more and more of this speedy ass crap, you'd freakin' die!

Here's the deal. This shit is coming your way, probably sooner than later. You'll do it, you'll hate it, you won't understand it and then you'll know what we've been talking about all along. There's something going on with today's shit.

You'll see.

pa..
22-12-2004, 03:04
Originally posted by rivered1
I too am very interested in how you KNOW its from Peru. Did you just listen to "Immortal Technique - Peruvian Cocaine" and figure this was right? Sorry but I seriously doubt you're information regarding your cokes origin is accurate no matter who it came from. Unless of course you had a friend in Peru send it to you or you imported it yourself...

Sorry but I seriously doubt you're information regarding your cokes origin is accurate no matter who it came from. Unless of course you had a friend in Peru send it to you or you imported it yourself...

You all are just so clever. Next you'll be telling me I don't know my heroin comes from Mexico. 8(

Oh and I still don't care what you think. You guys love to pick fights with your holier than thou shit. I wasn't trying to brag. I was trying to see if anyone else is accustomed to this type of quality. AS I AM NOT

-the end.

CreativeRandom
22-12-2004, 03:58
Le Junk, if we use your great kitchen recipes these adulterated, horrible coke we have should feel the same as good coke, regardless of previous quality, right?

And according to you, it's ephedrine that's responsible for this, correct?

So if the ephedrine was removed or we were immune to it, than all coke would have the same high; it would just be a matter of how much to do?

In that case I got a grand idea. How about all coke users who can't be sure it come from Peru as our friend pa.. is, we should all take big amounts of ephedrine when we are not using coke so we can fight against this evil plague of bad coke! That way, all coke feels great and wonderful!

Maybe your heroin came from a legit source in America or France or China pa.. .

rachamim18
22-12-2004, 06:12
Red Queen: You say that you are certain of the origin of your friend's coke because he smuggled it from Peru? Why would he waste his time and risk his freedom smuggling heavily adulterated coke? I have news for you: It got its pink tint from adulterants.

Pa: If your heroin is tar it almost certainly came from Mexico, if it is not tar it could have come from about 12 countries. Coke how ever is geographically limited with very, very few exceptions. It is a safe bet that yours came from South America and that is about all you know for sure unless you saw a mule give up some condoms, etc. or have access to a "fingerprint" program like the DEA. Other than those two unlikely scenarios you have no idea where your coke is from or where it's been in its long journey.

LeJunk: "Listen to people who have been doing this alot longer than I have, I should listen to the guy from South America?" Try reading my post again. As he will tell you I have family in his neighborhood in Buenos Aries so I am well aware of the quality of coke in his neck of the woods.

As to "listen to people" or the 18 in my screen name, you don't have much of a memory [must be all that "speedy type coke"] since you tried that meaningless ploy the last time you started "evangelizing." Don't remember? I am 37 but give it about 30 days and I'll be 38, so what? Since the author of this thread has just done this "miracle coke" [meaning it is around] my age would not have kept me from partaking in this rare and fabulous special cocaine, so why should I remove myself from this converstaion? Unless your whole premise is that coke "used to be so much better back in the day [which is something I heard the very first time I sniffed coke about 25 years ago...OOOPS, there goes your "15 years of experience I am supposed to 'listen to'."

"NYC is one of the last [sic] direct routes for coke" If you mean it is one of the LEAST direct routes, meaning that it does not enter the country through NYC in any quantity, you are mistaken. If you have an actual reference for the statement I would be happy to look at it.

"Doing more cocaine to get the desired effect." If your premise is that almost all coke is cut with some other type of stimulant, or active substance in general, data says you are very wrong. In fact, very little coke is cut with another active substance. So then, what would be the cause of your speedy type coke" and how could you be more at risk from it? Common sense and scientific principal dictates that a chemical reaction does not mutate. Coke acts a certain way on the body. If you have crummy coke, do enough and you'll get the same overall reaction as "super coke." The only real difference would be in the amounts necessary and onset of effect which would only be a few seconds.

sf_evildick
24-12-2004, 11:53
"I have news for you: It got its pink tint from adulterants. "

I feel your wrong rachamim18, if its true mother of pearl flake it can appear pinkish with a slight rainbow reflection like the inside of and abalone shell. But when ground real fine it looks off white. (Very rarely I still get this.)

"Doing more cocaine to get the desired effect." If your premise is that almost all coke is cut with some other type of stimulant, or active substance in general, data says you are very wrong. In fact, very little coke is cut with another active substance."

This is also Wrong! Post your data on cocaine's adulterants check the date of the studies. I believe that for many years coke that passes through Mexico (Only blow i'm getting) is cut with Ephedrine. This fact has been proven with simple test kits by current bluelighters. And from a Mexican horses mouth that I trust.

"So then, what would be the cause of your speedy type coke" and how could you be more at risk from it? Common sense and scientific principal dictates that a chemical reaction does not mutate. Coke acts a certain way on the body. If you have crummy coke, do enough and you'll get the same overall reaction as "super coke." The only real difference would be in the amounts necessary and onset of effect which would only be a few seconds."

True Unless there's an active cut. Even a 5% cut of Ephedrine would add up quick. If you do 1000mg of coke over an hour thats 50mg or 2 times the normal dose of Ephedrine.

" Ephedrine is absorbed through the stomach into the bloodstream and then reaches the brain. It reaches its peak effects after an hour, and then may last from 3 to 6 hours. Ephedrine overdose is reached sometimes with only 2 or 3 times the recommended doses."

Coke lasts at most 30 - 45 mins, then more is taken. maybe 3000mg in 6 hours (some of us) Thats 150mg of Ephedrine enough to really geek you out.

"Ephedrine's short term effects are similar to those of other drugs in the stimulant class, but milder. Users may feel a sense of alertness, energy, excitation, increase in heart rate and blood pressure, arousal, anxiety, jitteriness, and at higher doses, tremors, headache, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, dizziness, chest pain, palpitations, seizures, stroke, heart attack, and death."

Just My Opinion!

And yes! removing this cut make's the high much better! I have had good results removing most of this shit. But Lejunk seems to have found a better and more complete method to separate the two.

Le Junk
24-12-2004, 22:42
LeJunk:
"NYC is one of the last [sic] direct routes for coke" If you mean it is one of the LEAST direct routes, meaning that it does not enter the country through NYC in any quantity, you are mistaken. If you have an actual reference for the statement I would be happy to look at it.

I am on vacation, so I didn't have access to a rebuttle of your rediculous claims until now.

When I said NYC was one of the "last" direct routes of cocaine coming into the U.S. from South America, that is exactly what I meant! I DID NOT mean "least", or I would have said "least".

In other words, NYC is about the last city (possibly with the exception of Miami) in the U.S. to receive cocaine directly from South America instead of via mexico. Now, do you understand?

I know my facts bro, and you are still being schooled.

So, with you being from the NYC area, there is a very good chance that you have never done any of this so called "other cocaine". "Other", meaning adulterated, not washed thoroughly from the manufacturer, cocaine sulfate instead of hydrochloride etc.

If the only coke you've ever done gives you all those wonderful feelings and nothing negative, then you haven't done this shit we speak of. So how can you compare the two.

All I'm saying is, just wait. This crap is coming to a dealer near you and you WILL see for yourself what the rest of us are talking about.

Then, and only then can you make a judgement on a comparison of the two.

sf_evildick
25-12-2004, 01:45
I have to agree with LeJunk.
I have had the same experiences. With laced coke. I get spun, anti-social, heart palpitations, Heavy sweating, paranoia, intense cravings, and then burn out in one or two nights. And Its not from the years of use, tolerance (mines sky High), or depleted neurotransmitters.
Many users say you never get as euphoric as the first time. "We are always chasing the first high". I still have some of the best coke highs ever. If the cocaine is clean and pure (atleast no active cuts). I have gone weeks with daily use (Sleeping and eating normal after the first night or two) and still have massive amounts of euphoria After each line. I feel on top of the world, Can f@#k for hours, Very social, all with little side effects. Now that may just be Me! But I've read a lot of like posts. (maybe without the weeks long daily dosing.)

UM WHAT WAS I SAYING? (Oh! OK! I do get mild short term memory loss if I stay up more than one night.)

So anyway I've been following lejunk's posts for almost a year. Although I still often get good Yay because my old friend's Profession. He spends lots of time traveling south though. So I sometimes use other sources (almost always geek coke even when purity is good).
After having the best, this shit sucks. So I started Researching and experimenting with methods to find out the different cuts and how to remove them. I Shop in bulk so I had some to play with.
1 gram at a time. Sometimes 7 to 10 grams a night. I would experiment with reagent grade chems appropriated from work. After a few weeks, I had a make-shift "Cleaning" process down. (its posted here somewhere) It works well enough to improve the high a lot. The byproduct still had some coke in it but had many ephedrine like properties (I save this for the many free-loaders).
I found lots of useful info here. And started following lejunk's same Quest for an easy at home method to remove this adulterant.

I have to say hat's off to LeJunk for weathering some of the negative feedback from the Know it all's who said the mystery cut was only in his head. Then criticized him for asking the "Right" questions. With help from some very smart bluelighters a lot of progress has been made to reduce cocaine's harm and return the pleasure it give's some of us.

LeJunk has found a Better method to remove ephedrine and most other cuts. (I Haven't tried it Yet. But looks sound) "Chloroform"

Mean Girl
25-12-2004, 08:05
Originally posted by alasdairm
I know where the coke came from...
how do you know? even if it entered the us from peru, how do you know, for sure, that it originated in peru?

...isn't something I need to discuss here with any of you.
this is a discussion board. that's what we do here. discuss.

there are > 50k bluelighters. when you post a message, there's absolutely no way to know how people will read your message and in which direction the discussion will evolve. if you are determined to post messages with a specific response in mind - and get upset when the discussion takes off in a different direction - you may want to consider the nature of your participation.

i'm glad you had a great experience but, to an objective observer (to the extent that's possible), your post sounds like dicksizing and raises questions which it's fair to ask. your evasion, for me, just increases the suspicion.

regards

alasdair

Alasdair is on the money once again!

Seriously guys, this is not a forum for you all to question one another's integrity, coke is coke, a spade is a spade, and if you want to argue it, you can go elsewhere.

The only thing I would like to add to this, and I suspect it is what a few others are thinking, is that while yes, this is a normal coke trip report, if you want it to stand out and not be criticised so, you may want to elaborate in more of a scientific manner about why it was so fabulous! There is social, and there is journal social, and the difference between explaining a drug and just screaming fuck it was great is quite wide.

And I concur with the "you don't know what you've got unless you made it yourself" notion, but let's not argue this anymore eh?

Let's keep it CLEAN people! ;)

rachamim18
25-12-2004, 18:33
People like you have been whining about how good drugs used to be since the beginning of the game. In fact, on occaision I have been guilty of it myself, although never to the die hard evangelical extreme that you tiredly carry it to. Need evidence? "Google" the phrase,"adulterants in cocaine." The very first entry to pop up is a 1990 dissertation on the Amsterdam scene. Guess what? All the "expert" old heads swore up and down that their coke was no longer as good as it used to be and was now a "speedy type" coke cut with amphetamine or ephedrine." Pretty amazing, right? Except that this dissertation was built on exploring that very premise. Samples from these "expert users" were extensively tested...but I wouldn't want to spoil the fun. I would go against my maxim of never providing a hyper link except the url does not work. Just "Google" as directed and you can peruse at will, a perfect example of the "placebo effect."

As far as NYC being the last, first, or only. The latest government figures do say that 65% of all cocaine entering the U.S. does come over the southern border but it also says that the majority does not stay on the border but is trucked directly to various northern points. Miami, contrary to your expert opinion is no longer a major point of entry at all. NYC still is but alot of the stuff coming in is shipped right out so it proves nothing except that a New Yorker has at least the same chance of coming across a relatively pure sample of coke.

Having done cocaine in S. America I can offer subjectively that there is no difference other than a major one in price. Purity varies just as it does in the States. As far as your "speedy type high." again, it's in your head.

Le Junk
26-12-2004, 04:28
rachamim18,

The time has finally come to put you in your closeminded, singleminded, uneducated, uninformed place once and for all.

First off, concerning your supposed dissertation of users in an Amsterdam study cica 1990, actually has more fact to it than fiction. The users stated that they suspected the cocaine had a more speedy type buzz to it than it normally did. The users also stated that they suspected ephedrine or amphetamine to be the cause.

Well my uninformed friend, they were RIGHT!

About four months ago I ordered actual police field testing kits (same kits as those seen on the show "Cops" and used by most all police agengies across the U.S. And yes, they also sell these same kits to the public (mostly for parents checking their kids stuff).

I ordered testing kits for the following substances: cocaine hcl/freebase, ephedrine/psuedoephedrine, amphetamine and methamphetamine.

Well guess what has turned up in 100% of the some 40 or so samples tested since I've received the kits? That's right smart guy, ephedrine! My last sample contained 1 gram of ephedrine from a 3.5 gram bag.

For lack of future questioning on your part, I have attached the following link for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.evidentcrimescene.com/cata/narco/narco.html

Knowledge is power!

I have since found out how to remove the ephedrine/psuedoephedrine from the cocaine by use of chloroform. Cocaine is entirely soluble in chlorform while ephedrine is insoluble and psuedoephedrine is sparingly soluble. But with a mind like yours, I'm sure you already knew that.

Now, moving right along. You apparentely have missed some of my previous threads stating that I actually take "cocaine holidays" to Costa Rica, strictly to enjoy a five day binge of the "real deal".

Amazing how the blow down there is so wonderful, even for 4-5 days straight. No confusion, no lock-up, no paranoia, no inablility to communicate, just plain old good times. Talkative, impowering, sexual, enlightening, mind opening cocaine. Just the way it used to be when I first started doing it here in the states. Remember that comment?

Oh, and yes I do take my test kits along for the trip. And I know I need not tell you the ephedrine results from down there....................

I come back here to the good old USA, grab a bag and within 30 minutes feel like dogshit! Hum?

All in my head, you say. I would say that actual evidence vs. conjecture rules here.

I'm sticking with the fact that I think the 18 in your username is reflective of your age, regardless of what you say.

Schools out!

;)

rachamim18
26-12-2004, 04:36
The people in the study were right? Even though a certified lab tested each sample individually? But now, 14 years later here you come with some internet Marquis reagent and you will shit all over a peer reviewed study? Man, where were you when I needed help with my thesis?

100% of you results have turned up positive hits on your internet Marquis? Golly, excuse me for ever doubting the veracity of your claim. Too bad the DEA does not have you in one of their labs because they still have not found it in more than single digit numbers...Better let them know!

Costa Rica? Cool, never been there myself. I'd get into my travels but I would never want to be accused of dicksizing. Costa Rica is in C. America though, why would you think that somehow makes you any more of an expert than any kid in El Paso or McAllen?

The 18 in my name is reflective of my age? I wish.

Le Junk
26-12-2004, 04:53

100% of you results have turned up positive hits on your internet Marquis? Golly, excuse me for ever doubting the veracity of your claim. Too bad the DEA does not have you in one of their labs because they still have not found it in more than single digit numbers...Better let them know!

(Le Junk response) Show a recent DEA report that shows ephedrine numbers in the single digits, please.

Costa Rica? Cool, never been there myself. I'd get into my travels but I would never want to be accused of dicksizing. Costa Rica is in C. America though, why would you think that somehow makes you any more of an expert than any kid in El Paso or McAllen?

(Le Junk response) Costa Rica is one small country away from Colombia (only Panama seperates the two). More of an expert? The ephedrine is most likely being added in Mexico (now the largest cartels in the world). So in other words, its yet to be tainted.

(Le Junk response) Don't get me started on my travels either. I've done the South American tour also. The blow is just the same as Costa Rica, believe me. I just find Costa Rica to be a little safer for travel vs. South America, that's all.

The 18 in my name is reflective of my age? I wish.

(Le Junk resonse) Don't we all!