• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine - Experienced - came accross peruvian flake recently...

Originally posted by pa..
I know where the coke came from...

how do you know? even if it entered the us from peru, how do you know, for sure, that it originated in peru?

Originally posted by pa..
...isn't something I need to discuss here with any of you.

this is a discussion board. that's what we do here. discuss.

there are > 50k bluelighters. when you post a message, there's absolutely no way to know how people will read your message and in which direction the discussion will evolve. if you are determined to post messages with a specific response in mind - and get upset when the discussion takes off in a different direction - you may want to consider the nature of your participation.

i'm glad you had a great experience but, to an objective observer (to the extent that's possible), your post sounds like dicksizing and raises questions which it's fair to ask. your evasion, for me, just increases the suspicion.

regards

alasdair

This sounds like someone who just wanted to show off the fact or wanted to tell someone about the awesome blow he just got. Then of course the small question tagged on the end to give the thread purpose and to save it from being locked/deleted.

I too am very interested in how you KNOW its from Peru. Did you just listen to "Immortal Technique - Peruvian Cocaine" and figure this was right? Sorry but I seriously doubt you're information regarding your cokes origin is accurate no matter who it came from. Unless of course you had a friend in Peru send it to you or you imported it yourself...

And btw, using the "trust me" and "i dont care what you think" rebutle to people who are skeptical of your post only rakes away from its credibility.

In any case, glad you spent you're money well and enjoyed you're high.

maybe i'm too nice for the internet, but you guys shouldn't be so critical. come'on everybody like to brag about their one good score. i had one too, so here goes...

its notorious with all my friends...the blue bag cocaine. scored it 5 years ago on the street in new york. one $40 gram lasted me and a friend 10 days instead of the usual few hours! one bump would get you high. i can still remember the smell. i went back to that same dealer and got ripped off twice before coming to face the fact that i'd never find that coke again. he said it was made with ether rather than kerosene - made it lighter so you got a bigger bag for the weight. maybe its all b.s. i don't know. but it was a great experience!

back to the point...coke should never make you feel too edgy or crampy or un-social, that sounds like a lot of cut. you should look around for better product, if that's how you usually feel, or clean/test your usual product.

but just for the record, i do believe in the "other" cocaine.

Le Junk sounds like a salesman or evangelist. An interesting, knowledgeable one at that.

I doubt you know that it came from Peru if you only bought a ball. Unless your dealer is selling kilos and your tight with him so he let's you get your very small balls (relative to his sales of kilos or whatnot). But then why would he even bother making you pay?

Maybe it was Columbian flake or russian flake or synthetic or who knows besides it being good?

What is your question again?

Maybe UTFSE (cliche) is reasonable here?

Who actually cares if it was from peru? That was only a small part of his post. People call good coke peruvian flake all over the place, i am in england and when my dealer comes along with somthing a little better than normal it gets called peruvian.

I dont think he was trying to brag, more make a point that we are all mostly waisting money on crap. Cut to fuck coke.

Last edited:
I always got pretty high quality shit until recently.

Our normal guy went to Columbia for two weeks to visit his girlfriend's family....when they got home she was deported and now they're getting married so that she can gain citizenship.

During those two weeks a few friends and I went through a few different people and got shitty coke each time....we basically realized how lucky we were because for cheaper than other people got their "bomb" coke we got better stuff from our normal dealer.

Then when he got back and all that shit happened the coke started to lack in areas. The bags are always .5 off of each 8th (so if we buy a quarter it'll weigh 6 instead of 7), we learned to live with that before he went away. Now the rocks can break apart with only small amounts of pressure while I rub the bag....and the worst part is now it's consistently a 20-30 minute high and then I'm feinding.

And after being up for four days straight I can honestly say that our "rocket fuel" officially sucks now!

Good coke doesnt kick up a fuss when it gets lit. I think people know if their coke has been stepped-on or not. If a close friend ever gives you a free ticket then consider this gift authentic. Purely money motivated deals dont always come off this smooth. More money doesnt necessarily reflect a rise in quality but finding another source definately might affect the purity. It is not really about how numbing it is or the moistness of the product either. But if it stings like a bitch then you know it has been adulterated.

Edit: Ofcourse money affects things. But just because you have lots doesnt mean you wont get shitted on. Reliability of suppliers is a much better indicator.

Last edited:
Pruvian flake exists for a fact,. I live in Argentina, so we mostly get our coke from bolivi, and then it's cut to shit and sold on the streets for u$s 4 a gram, but I don't bother with that crap. If you go to more "sophisticated" dealers you can get un-cut (or atleast not cut to shit) coke from all over, peruvian being about $9-10 a gram and colombian (I like it better than peruvian) for about $20.
Luckily th only times I came accross something similar to that shit you say it's all over usa was a couple of times I bought $2 bags from shady freebase dealers, I did 2 bags and threw the other 3 on the WC.
Smuggling cocaine here has been a profitable and usual thing since the early 90's and there are labs which produce hcl from bolivian base here, also Argentina is a prime mule exporter, since an argentinian passport is less suspicious than a bolivian or colombian one.
I can't assure for a fact that the hcl wasn't made here, but all news sources here confirm the fact that all we get comes from those 3 countries, some is turned into hcl here, and since there are customers from all social classes, and it's an export port, prices and quality vary a lot, it all depends in which circle you move and if you're willing to spend the extra dollars that the majority of the population can't afford doing here.
To end the rant I believe in the preaches of Le Junk, cause that's the stuff I do, even though not frequently since opiates are my cup of tea.

Originally posted by The Young Geezer
Pruvian flake exists for a fact,.

i don't think anybody (in this thread certainly) denies that.

alasdair

CreativeRandom said:
Le Junk sounds like a salesman or evangelist. An interesting, knowledgeable one at that.

Salesman. But thank you for the consideration.

:)

Le Junk said:
Salesman. But thank you for the consideration.

:)

I would say, you actually make more of an anti-cocaine AD.

"once you have had the good shit.........you'll spend 20 years trying to find it again!"
heheh.

That is the true reason why coke sucks, how can we accept anything other then the cocaine we remember.
I do coke maybe only once a month.....different people..different areas etc.
Just to remember why i don't doit....and...well of course...a psychological journey to hope to find the shit i remember having only a couple times a few years ago lol.

I only IV coke, because the true fun I like in coke lies in everything that you feel IV'd that you can't feel sniffed. Plus, everything about sniffing it is much better IV'd.

So purity isn't THAT big a deal (I dont know if this fiending and edgyness would come with IV) as sniffing it. But it's really fucking annoying when you see a bit too much insolubles in the water, and you need to use THAT much coke to get off.

"Peruvian flake" is just another dumb adjective propogated by drug dealers and uninfomed drug users, just like calling something "triple-stack" in respect to mdma.

LeadSingerDisease said:
No offense but no one cares. I'm sure lot's of people have done lots of good coke. If you want to right about it start a BL journal.

^^Exactly, this is just some rambling that doesnt belong here. Feel free to open a journal, but this doesnt belong here, i dont think people really want to read this.......

Zzzz...YAWN...STRETCH...zzzZ...

Aaah...The sound of contention...Now: LeJunk: Even if coke is adulterated up to 95% the physiological effects are still going to be the same [if one took enough]. In other words: The high is exactly the same, you just have to do more of the highly adulterated cocaine. Is there differences in quality? Of course but if cocaine is the only active chemical in the mixture the end result will be the same. Perhaps the people who suddenly "see the light" have gotten lucky for once in their lives and bought something that hasn't been whacked 15 times. If so, thank their lucky stars and move on because I assure them that there is no such thing as 2 kinds of coke [other than adulterated and unadulterated].

Young Geeza: Been there, done that and I can say with certainty the bags I bought outside of Palermo Park were what passes for average in my Bronx neighborhood [albeit for 6 times more in price].

Stayce: It's not that you're too nice for the internet it is that people on harm reduction websites [a few anyway] think that it's important to provide accurate and mostly relevant information. Although this is not a topic where life hangs in the balance it's important to get it right. Sadly many peruse this site [and others like it] as their first and LAST source of information. As such they take what they see here at face value. If they then find out that something is total bullshit [please excuse the vulgarity] than they will probably discount other info as well, info that could save their life. About your "blue" bag: I could say that you got beat since coke has not went for more than 30 dollars a gram since 82, and that since you were/are out of touch with the "scene" here you probably never had the opportunity to do coke that hasn't been stepped on less than a dozen times.

Rivered: Man! You sound just like me!

to all the peaople who put down the person who posted this post : YOU ARE IDIOTS ! step out of your own snobbish shows for a moment and ask : IS THE POST useful for anyone, and the answer is : yes, it IS. it's good info, and will be enjoyed by many people , and it is not mere bragging on the part of the poster, Cut the whole looking down on other people cr*p , please !
I have had good and bad coke and the differance between the two is VAST , its the differance between one of the greatest night of conversation youll ever have with friends and a night of anxiety and restlesness.. and I know that but not everyone who reads Bluelight knows that .

Hiccup...

Uh, of course, no one is disputing that. The issue is whether or not there are 2 kinds of cocaine [other than cut and uncut]. You did read the entire thread, right?

stillbeing.... This thread is not useful to anyone. If you notice the question the creator asked you'd see how worthless it is.

His question was along the lines of "has anyone else had such good coke?".

No, you've simply had the best in the world and I'll never have the honour along with the rest of us simpletons. (this should be) end of thread.

wow, i don't understand all the doubters out there, except that i know in this day and age peruvian flake is almost impossible to get. i did it the first time i did coke, and that was 30 years ago. i know that it came from peru because the guy who had it had just come back from there and smuggled an ounce. it was pale pink, fish scaley and the most sublime high ever. you could do anything on it, eat, fuck, talk, drive and never feel jikky or shaky. one small line would last for a couple of hours and trust me, i have done alot of coke in my lifetime and never ever have i experienced anything that nice since then. i feel lucky to have had the experience. aside from the actual beauty of the stuff, the feeling was unique, no comedown, no jonesing, no feeling of need for another bump, just happiness and confidence. i am not bragging, just defending the guys who obviously know what they are talking about. rq

redqueen said:
wow, i don't understand all the doubters out there, except that i know in this day and age peruvian flake is almost impossible to get. i did it the first time i did coke, and that was 30 years ago. i know that it came from peru because the guy who had it had just come back from there and smuggled an ounce. it was pale pink, fish scaley and the most sublime high ever. you could do anything on it, eat, fuck, talk, drive and never feel jikky or shaky. one small line would last for a couple of hours and trust me, i have done alot of coke in my lifetime and never ever have i experienced anything that nice since then. i feel lucky to have had the experience. aside from the actual beauty of the stuff, the feeling was unique, no comedown, no jonesing, no feeling of need for another bump, just happiness and confidence. i am not bragging, just defending the guys who obviously know what they are talking about. rq

rachamim18,

And you still choose to believe that its all the same, don't you?

Listen to the people that have been doing blow for alot longer than you have. Listen to the guy from South America that says there is a difference. Listen to the original poster of this thread. Listen to me, I'm speaking from over 15 years experience. What's yours?

I'm hoping that the "18" in your username is not indicative of your age. If so, then you should just excuse yourself from any further comments.

You say you live in the NYC area. NYC, according to recent DEA reports states that it is one of the last direct routes for cocaine via South America. Everything else comes via Mexico.

Maybe you've just never done this cocaine we speak of. Maybe your just that lucky.

And your comment about just doing more of the adulterated cocaine we have here to achieve the same high is proposterous! If you just did more and more of this speedy ass crap, you'd freakin' die!

Here's the deal. This shit is coming your way, probably sooner than later. You'll do it, you'll hate it, you won't understand it and then you'll know what we've been talking about all along. There's something going on with today's shit.

You'll see.

rivered1 said:
I too am very interested in how you KNOW its from Peru. Did you just listen to "Immortal Technique - Peruvian Cocaine" and figure this was right? Sorry but I seriously doubt you're information regarding your cokes origin is accurate no matter who it came from. Unless of course you had a friend in Peru send it to you or you imported it yourself...

Sorry but I seriously doubt you're information regarding your cokes origin is accurate no matter who it came from. Unless of course you had a friend in Peru send it to you or you imported it yourself...

You all are just so clever. Next you'll be telling me I don't know my heroin comes from Mexico. 8(

Oh and I still don't care what you think. You guys love to pick fights with your holier than thou shit. I wasn't trying to brag. I was trying to see if anyone else is accustomed to this type of quality. AS I AM NOT

-the end.