Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed, types & prices around Oz

GoOsH

Bluelighter
I'm interested to know, and I don't beleive it has been done before, the different prices for the different types of wizz around Australia. I'm just gonna go by the gram as it seems a good common weight.
I'm in Perth and I'll start as best I can:
Regular goey (cut, not sure how much, just your average street grade): $200-$250 a gram
Crystal meth (rock form, 5-6 crystals a gram): $400 and upwards a gram
If you have other types to add (base, rock amphetamine) please do, I've just never seen them available in Perth.
please don't let this become a dick sizing match (I can get it cheaper blah blah), just tell us the general price in your city, would be great to see what the general spread of prices is.
you wouldn't beleive the prices in rural WA, I've heard prices like $50 a point for regular wizz and $100 a point for crystal in towns like geraldton (500kms or so north of perth)
*not that I have ever bought or consumed any of said materials, as that is illegal
smile.gif

I used to pay about $240-70 for a gram of regular goey. but it was fairly good quality shit.
havent ever bought meth so i wouldnt know about that.
i'm in sydney by the way.

meth shld be cheaper than wizz!
(melbourne)
1pt. wizz (rock) - $40-$50
1g. - anything from $200-$300 depending on cook. some wizz cooks can be temperamental.
1pt. meth (crystal) - $30-$$40
1g. - $180-$240
base shld be approx same as rock. or slightly cheaper, abt $35 for 1pt.

interesting, the wizz I speak of is cut, probably accounting for the price difference

$440 g meth melb.
quite pure
[This message has been edited by narks (edited 29 December 2000).]

I am in Sydney and I am getting an 8-ball (3.5grms) for $120 cut 3:1 wich is quite a nice blend if you ask me
smile.gif

In Auckland , $150 for a gram of speed.
I don't think Meth is available here.

Going by bulk prices, Speed and Meth SHOULD be roughly the same price per gram. The reason why regular whizz is almost always cheaper is the fact that people have a tendancy to cut it more. If you pay more than $350 for a gram, either someone is paying too much somewhere along the line, the shit has changed hands too many times or someone's getting greedy.

I might be getting it wrong here but I pay $40 for a 1/2 wieght (1/2 gram) or $180 for a 8 ball 3.5 grams.......
Are you guys getting ripped off or do we measure it different in Sydney?
Whats a point is that 1 hit or line? or another way to measure it?
I buy it already cut and it is usally very good ( although Ive never had anything to compare it to?)

Hey Muzza
I think most of the prices that have been mentioned are for base or pure speed. One point is equal to 0.1 grams. Usually I think that the cut speed around these parts is something like $35-50 per gram in which there is probably a bit over a point of pure speed.
Grams of pure speed range from $200-300 depending on supply etc.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."

Thanks BT I thought for a second there I was the luckiest Bluelighter in OZ!!!!
If you buy it pure how do you cut it and how do you measure it out with the binder?

If you buy it pure, and then choose to cut it (though most people I know prefer their speed in that so-called "pure" form) you can make up the bulk with glucodin, baking soda, equal sweetner, basically whatever inert and harmless substance takes your fancy. Equal's good if you're snorting because it tastes sweet as anything when it drips. As for binders, I guess someone who makes speed-based pills could help you on that one.
BT
smile.gif

Interesting. Sounds as though the cheap stuff in Syd-melb is heavily cut, whereas pure stuff is fairly comparable to our gear here (which I find is mostly cut very little, when compared to rock gear). In perth, generally speaking $200 a gram gear will have you reasonably charging from a point (2 points if it's a big night). Or so I've been told
smile.gif

Any prices from brisbane (don't think I noticed any), I thought brisvegas was the wizz capital!
also, availability, how available is wizz in comparison to say pot or pills in your experience? Perth, it's probably just as available, and more reliable quality as well.
Sorry to rant, curiosity has got the better of me.

Depending on your connections, we get cheap perth prices for good quality stuff. The best speed i ever had was base for $35 a point, you may get it a couple of bucks cheaper depending on who you know and how much you get of course.
That's brisbane by the way.
smile.gif

i'm in perth. best price was $700 for an eight ball of meth. $750 for just over an eight ball of wizza (4.5 grams, i think). worst price was $200 for a half weight of meth, although the quality was exceptional. worst deal ever, a nifty baggy bought in geraldon, i swear it was mostly eppies, i would have been surprised if it had more than half a point of wizz in it. oh, and $50 for some ice, got four or five crystals a couple of times bigger than a grain of sand
frown.gif
or so i've heard from total strangers
smile.gif
. i don't do drugs. drugs are evil. well that's what it says in the papers, and they can't be wrong, can they? and politicians hate them too, and they're in charge. so they must know what they're talking about.
smile.gif
)
[This message has been edited by mr_fluffy (edited 08 January 2001).]

I pay $200 per gram of good quality pure speed, I'm in Melbourne.

I have heard, from people who take drugs ;o) that they got 2 points of good quality rock (and it was defintaly rock, like one big solid chuck broken straight off) for $60 in melb. On the same topic, how much is "normal to take orially, for a non reg user.. "MY friend" said after finally crushing this rock, and taking about half (ie 1 point) orally, his jaw was clenching like a bitch for 20 minutes.. then was runing round like a mainiac for ages..

Thanks everyone for some great info here, very interesting to see so many different prices and purities.
How about adding how regular a user you are?
People that I know that only use the stuff once a week or so tend to settle for less quality than higher users.
I go through about a gram of pure meth a week (i have about 1 point per line) and I shouted a couple of friends that I know lines (smaller than mine) and forgot they don't use as regularly as me. Needless to say one was vomiting and the other was in bed, asking me if she was going to die.
My point being, that is what pure shit will do to those who only consume a line a week - if thats any sort of indication of purity.

i was wondering is there a definate measurement for an 8ball in grams. As it has been mentioned above to be 3.5grams, yet i have been told otherwise it is 4grams but was not a definate.
I am in sydney and 0.5g of speed costs $40 and 1.0g costs $70-80 or so i have been told.
i was wondering if anyone has prices for meth in sydney??? interested in the "said to be uncut meth prices??