Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats the deal with coke????

Orion

Bluelighter
ok, i would've done a search but yeah.
just want to know what people think of coke.
never done it myself but interested to hear peoples' opinions.
does it beat any good pill or is it a totally different ball game?
i mean, does it give u a different high, i do know that it doesnt last long at all.
is it ok to take in conjunction with pills, or speed?
also, with pure coke in rock form, in what proportions should it be cut?????
[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 28 December 2000).]

First thing...if u are getting coke in rock form....DONT cut it
smile.gif
Just crush it or shave it with a razor to as fine a particle as possible.
As to whether it is better then E, well its a totally different ball game. Good coke can give u a good head rush and feel pretty confident/arrogant. But its the sort of thing once u start u want to keep taking.
More suited to drinking with friends than being around pillers.
Good rule of thumb...pill early in night, coke at end of night. For some reason the pill is less effective if u start with coke. Yet coke at anytime is always good.

Coke is really nice but it has a completely different effect to e (and a lot more expensive, we pay way too much for it here in Australia). Be careful if a dealer is trying to sell you coke in rock form, it is usually more expensive and not the real deal anyway, they use binders to pass it off as rock. I have had excellent coke in rock form and I have seen the dodgy type (my dealer showed it to me) and they look completely different.
Lee
smile.gif

hi lee
smile.gif

whats sort of visual differences are there between the real rock and the binder forms?
but lets just assume for a minute that we've got some rock coke, should it be cut.
If so, in what proportion should it be cut????

None of my associates cut their coke with other things (ie glucose), neither do i (only had coke 2 times). But if you were to cut it, i'd say 20-30% glucose, pretty much the same you'd do with speed...
I too am interested in the visual difference between pure(ish) and binder...

hey
smile.gif

Coke Attitude (or anyone else): i was wondering if u would be able to tell me more about the effects of mixing coke with a pill(s)?? does it make the pill way less effective or only partially?....or if u do a pill 1st, then some coke, does that warm fuzzy mdma feeling return when the coke wears off or is it overridden by the remnants of the 2nd drug?
any info will be muchly appreciated
smile.gif

General opinion that I've come across is that it's more expensive than most other things you'll choose to put into your body, and only lasts about half an hour per dose... so you can easily go through a few hundred bucks worth without blinking an eyelid.
A friend of mine told me once "If you don't like coke, then you've either never done it properly, or you're dead". *shrug* Dunno about that but it's one of those things that are "great if someone's offering"
smile.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."

space frog - u will still feel the mdma effects after taking coke...but they dont tend to be as intense. Thats just my experience with it...hence i usually do one or the other.

There is no better time to rack up a line, than on a glorious summer's day, nice glass of chardy in one hand, silver straw in the other, surrounded by your friends, overlooking the bay!
Yeah, coke and alcohol really do go hand in hand! Its definitely more of a "social" drug than MDMA, in that you tend to just talk shit to each other for hours, rather than get up and dance (although you'll still definitely be groovin', cause you feel on top of the world.

Real coke in rock form should crush up really easy, without any force at all. Synthetic coke is more often found in rock form and although most of it will crumble easy, it forms little rocks that have to be worked at to crush.
Ive never seen coke cut with glucose. Totally different texture. Use sudafed or something similar.
Good coke will keep working line after line.
Synthetic coke would work after about the 3rd or 4th line.
In its place, nothing touches it

ive had coke in melbourne and ive had coke in London, and they dont compare (shuddup johnboy!)
We got shouted some NYE... not heaps, but enough to say it could probably become an expensive habit. A little toot now and then never hurt anybody... much
smile.gif

hey dood, wtf does it have to do with u??
horsey was saying that coke in london is better than coke here.....what the hell's ur prob anyway?
*shrug*
anyway, thanx for the info guys
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Space Frog (edited 08 January 2001).]

well i went to see S.U.N. Project the other night at the prince of wales (LOVED IT!) and ended up racking up a line of this coke.
I had it cut: 1/4g + 1.25g Glucodin = 1.5g mix.
worked quite well.
smile.gif

i had only one decent line, mind u i was doing the dodgy and had it at the back of the dance floor (no no-one saw me, actually i think one guy might have but he was off his dial).
...it was dark back there and i didnt want to miss any of SUN project's set!
it gave me a mild rush and really got me bouncing around.
I can see what u mean by a different sort of a high.
Now i dont know whether i had enough or did it right but looking back on the experience i think i prefer pills.
On coke i noticed that i danced a bit more agressively while thinking, "yeah, yeah, SHIT YEAH!!"
it lasted for about 45min and towards the end i noticed that my train of thought got a bit arrogant, which was something i didnt like at all.
I think what i'm getting at, is the last thing i want to do when i'm out is walk around thinking i'm top shit and better than everyone else and also thinking that i am invincible. But i will say the first 10 min felt pretty damn good with the music soooo maybe thats the bit that makes coke so attractive.
am i making sense peoples?????
but hey it was the first time i'd tried coke, so is that what its like for u guys or didnt i get the full effect?
smile.gif

------------------
'....as your attorney i adsvise you to get a fast red car and the cocaine.'

Does coke have a comedown like E? Ive only ever had it once but it was shit gear and didnt do too much. But if you get the good stuff and keep topping up all night, how do you feel the next day?
If there is a comedown is it emotional like an E comedown, or more physical like a hangover?

well i am very sure the coke i obtained was quite good and i didnt really have any come down at all. in a space of about 2-5minutes i was right back to earth.
------------------
'....as your attorney i adsvise you to get a fast red car and the cocaine.'

hahaha...
if something bothers u when u're coming down from MDMA, u get depressed (probably).
if something bothers u when u're coming down from coke, u get really pissed off. and good luck to the pple around u.
smile.gif

that said, i think coke is a pretty nice way of finishing off a mdma roll. kills any nastiness (or unwanted lingering if it was getting so) of the roll. this is also why pple usually dont take coke WITH or BEFORE mdma. it seems to chop the mdma up with an aggressive axe and swallow it whole.
umm, i think cut-coke is pretty uncommon. coke being pretty low-grade in general by the time it gets to Aus, to cut it further would be cutting it down to extremely shitty grade. ive never had or seen cut-coke so far (at least in my circles). coke in Aus just doesnt compare to the rest of the world. *sigh*
good coke IS available here. its just that wats considered good here would be possibly be average or just below average elsewhere.
smoking it is a nice alternative if your nasal passages stuff up.

By the time you get it, coke in Australia has been stepped on numerous times. If you're luck, the guy you get it from hasn't cut it, but I can guarantee everyone before him has.
That and if your unlucky they'll give you "dealer" grams - .8 gram - gets you an extra gram out of a 1/4.

ok, just clarify this for me. (might sound a bit dumb)
can coke still be cut if its in rocks?