Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth turning to liquid need info

Magoo

Bluelighter
I had meth about 2 and a half weeks ago in Canberra, I only used half and had a fantastic night. As I was flying back to Melbourne I decided that it would be safer for me to leave it with a friend who would be coming down to Melbourne for NYE instead of carrying on the plane.
I am talking to him tonight and he tells me that there are still crystals in the baggy but there is also this liquid. Now I think it may have been where I've licked my finger and dipped it in to get some out.
My question is, should I get rid of it? I'm not sure if liquid is bad for meth, I'm not sure what this liquid in the baggy is, can meth turn to a liquid?
Any help on this would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

hmmmmmmm, that's strange. i've had the problem the other way 'round. when i usually buy my wizz, it's all gooey and sticky??, you know, sort of like snot *ewwwwwwwwww*. if any is left over for a few days, it dries out into a powder. i've had the same with meth crystals a few times, where the crystals were soft and mushy, like jelly, and then dried out after a day or so. yes, in a sealed, snap-lock baggy. i've never had dry stuff go wet before, but it starts out wet, so i can't see how you situation will mean you gear will be any worse. the trouble might be if you want to snort it, in which case i'd reccomend mixing it with some glucose first.

Not sure how common it is, but it's happened to me and a few people I know before... solutions range from:
1. Opening the baggie for half an hour to an hour - seems to dry out fine on most occasions, depending on the humidity and the temperature, etc.
2. If you don't have an hour and need to work with it, cut with a little (maybe 0.5:1 or 1:1) glucodin - means you have diltued it a little, but it will still work fine.
3. Spread the liquid and remaining crystals on a heated dinner plate, or on a plate over a saucepan of warm/hot water - the heat will evaporate any moisture.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."

hey magoo,
nothing strange about it. every dose of meth that has been dragged around in my pocket all night long always goes gluey ('glue' also being an obscure term for meth). simply the powder breaking down some.
the only problem with it going gooey is getting it into you. most of the time i'll just scrape the baggie with a razor and cap it up. there was an incident where we didn't have caps and the goo was all over the foil it came in... i'm yet to experience any taste that was as bad as that.. any...
also, for the chemists out there, what is the actualy physical change of the methamphetimine that causes it to go gooey, and does this change effect the potency of the meth? may simply be coincidence/placebo, but some of the best meth nights out have been when i've had gooey caps full of meth.. talking just a bit over a point that kept me awake (not nesasarily functioning) for close to 50 hours... hmmm, interesting...
------------------
Sarsen
Space Invader Industries
[email protected]
"Whats you name?
What have you had?
Reach for the lazers?
Safe as fuck..."