• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

some info on what people would say that pill made me dance my ass off..Melb!

amplified

Bluelighter
Hey poople have a few pills offerd to me for new years but some poeple are saying they are really not a dancy pill.. I was gonna get HQs but now am thinking about changing my mind. Some info on dancy pills would be cool, thanks .. Have a rocking NYE!!!

Hey
smile.gif
Mmmm my friendz said the same 'those HQ's just aren't dancey enuff'... but last fri night a friend and i had a few drinks (i'd never had alcohol before taking an e before) then had a quarter of an HQ (the double sided ones) then another quarter about 30 mins later and yeah-baby we were luvving life! We danced like crazy for 5 hours straight!
I think the 'problem' with my friends is that they were dumping them whole and were bombing themselves (ie overloading!)... take it easy, go in with a good frame of mind and you'll have a huge night 4 sure.
I have 2 of these lush babies left and plan to take them NYE also (in halves), maybe with a little meth.
------------------
<sHe WhO KnoWs NoT WhAt ShE DuZz!>

oh dear where to start...
your 'dancy' type pills generally locally made speedbombs. Those types of pills are generally frowned upon by people on Bluelight because:
1. The focus of Bluelight is the use of MDMA
2. You never quite know what you get in pills, they are more likely to be a combination of other substances as well as speed (eg... Ketamine)
3. It is harder to find proper MDMA pills when there is so much speed crap floating about everywhere
4. It is a LOT LOT more inexpensive to just go and buy speed and problably have a better effect than one you would get from a speed pill.
Go load up www.pillreports.com, that will give you a bit of an indication of what is floating around at the moment.
While you are here, go read the Bluelight FAQ's and the New to XTC forum. It contains many pearls of wisdoms
smile.gif

Cheers,
Soma.
[This message has been edited by Soma (edited 27 December 2000).]

If you want a good dancy pill which is pure mdma...then get the white yonnex pills. They are really clean so you feel like dancing...theres none of the woozyness/uncoordintation that is found in many of the eggs going around eg. HQs.

dancy pills are speedy pills fulstop.. Yonex do kick arse but they are a true MDMA pill very pure and VERY!!! strong.. i had one for a whole night (and i usually drop 2 or three different pills) they sat me on my arse for a couple of hours... with rushs of wonderfull feeling, I had a ball.. Then as they slowly backed off(after 3 or 4 hours, i got up and went mad on the dance floor, clear headed definately... No comedown whatrs so ever, just felt happy the whole next day..

It's going to be another one of those "personal preference" things also. There's so much to do with set and setting in the effects you feel from any chemical. If you go out and don't feel like it, or don't feel like dancing at all, chances are there is no chemical in the world that will make you feel like it. It is possible to dance on big doses of MDMA, it is possible to sleep on speed, it is possible to be happy and caring on alcohol... just depends how you feel at the time.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."

Some of my favorite times dancing have been on pure MDMA! Yes, setting and other factors (dosage, purple clowns, etc.) can affect your ability to dance. Not to mention, 'dancing' could be anything from articulately grooving to music, to pounding the hell out of the dance floor, so requirements vary.
When I want to roll -and- dance hard for long periods, I take speed (meth!) once the roll develops nicely. This also helps me with the E comedown.
In the end, I find the best, assured dance recipe to be MDMA + crystal/powder speed.
Taking just speed can be great for dancing too, but I dance best with the energy of speed combined with the lucidity of MDMA.
'Speed bombs' are almost never strong enough to keep me going.
Speed bombs aren't a very economical choice.