Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request : Blue Lightning Bolts : Sydney

[Matt]

Bluelighter
My friend recently got a few of these he said it tested slow to black over about 7 seconds. Just wondering if there are any dodgy batches out and if these are worth taking a couple for new years

i just got 2 of these over the past weekend...took half fri nite after having a whole white mitsu..didn't really feel much...so decided to take a whole one the following nite for sand swarm...i can tell u that they come on FAST!!!! which im not used to...im used to pills that take an hour or so..and this hit me in udner 15mins!! and the high lasted for a few hours...which is pretty good for me. so id say they are a decent pill...but not the best on the market at the moment
smile.gif
smile.gif

apparently the batch of blue lightning bolts from a few months ago was really good shit. very strong so my friends tell me. i actually got given one today as a christmas present so hopefully this will be the same. i'll give u an update tomorrow night on how good it is after i have tried it for myself.

they must only be new to the market again as there's nothing about them on pill reports...

I had one just recently....... domed both sides, pale blue, lightning bolt both sides. These were sourced from Sydney from November. Very nice bikkie! Similar to the British Telecom's from June. Very floaty, empathic, couldn't get smile of my face...... all the signs of good clean MDMA (as opposed to MDEA, in a lot of biks lately) Lasted 2.5-3 hrs, comedown non-existant. Very worthwhile if you get the same ones
smile.gif

mr nice guy-
"Search: Pill Name for Blue lightning bolt Order By: RatingPill NameLocationPoster Substance: List AllMDMAMDXXSpeedDXMBunk/Dangerous Pills
No Reports for Auz & NZ at this time"
i did use the search actually.

Try searching for just "bolt"... there are 11 reports on pills with lightning bolt logos, 7 of which are reports on blue pills. See how you go.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."

I have had blue lightning bolts and red lightning bolts. Both are nice and clean. The Reds seem a bit stronger but basically the same feelings and come down. They are not dodgy but both myself and my girlfriend felt nothing on a half. Then had another half later and was buzzing like no tomorrow. Very clean but not strong. Would prefer an HQ myself but it was still a good pill. My girlfriend swears by them.
------------------
Vido.
http://nav.to/vidospace
The say its the music. It gets down into you, rushes over you, and beats apon your brain.

Blue lightning bolts have been shelved and re-released. they are the same from sept. basically they are crushed up blue loves from feb this year which is why they are only 75% strength. still there are plenty worse around. i saved one for nye.
they give u such a buzz that it makes u want to go out again the next day..very nice afterglow...not a bad name for a nightout really
smile.gif
...might suggest it to home management
smile.gif

Blue lightning bolts in melbourne are bunk pills. The test extremely extremely light tranceparent purple. Chewed on one, there was no taste! didn't tast like speed or mdma or anything as a matter of fact. Had bits of paper/cardboard stuck in my teeth after chewing it. Result, did fuck all! NOTHING!! Did not feel any sort of buzz!
Bunk pill!
------------------
Can somebody Please slap/tickle me balls?

Ppl at the expense of sounding like a broken record....... PLEASE TEST THESE!! There seems to be heaps of different batches of these bolts. Jaff I had a blue lightning bolt recently that tested black in good time and was very nice clean MDMA. Oh and iam in melbourne by the way too
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by E^lEctric (edited 29 December 2000).]

I had one of mine tonight.
very good pill. definately mdma or close to it. very rushy, strong, not all that dancy. ez test - black in about 3 seconds.
i'll tell u about the comedown tomorrow...

fuck these pills are niiiiiiice
second one just kicked in.... ooh baby.
i just had a bath- HEAVEN
dammit though, now i've got nothing for new years.
but one is just never enough...
i fully recommend these. better than HQ's definately.
not too smacky but very lovey.
peak- pretty long, it's 6:30 amish and i've been peaking it since midnight.
very, very nice.
i need to get my hands on some more of these.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif