Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

K after pillin

pistolwhip

Bluelighter
im just wondering if anyone else has done special K after a night on pilz.ive alwayz been a bit negative on taking special K.though a friend of mine gave me a bit after having a big chemz night,and boy did i love it! i had the best recovery that ive had in ages on pilz.the K smashed the fuck out of me,but that smashed feeling was great! its hard to explain what the effects are unless youve done it.me and my mates had the best recovery ever.the main thing which i liked from the K,was that it totally straightened me out.when it weared off i went straight to sleep (and thats after lots of pilz and speed).the next day i felt good and refreshed and had a good day at work.
i know lots of people say special K is a major no no,i use to be the same.its the definate best cure for pill hangovers.

This has been discussed a bit recently in the Other Drugs forum.
Check out for example First time Ketamine Questions, for some information on ketamine, and its combination with mdma.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."